Why Tesla considered as best safety car in the world ?

allushirish

9 minutes ago, allushirish said:

Many expensive cars can’t compete Tesla in safety, very bad ? 

Because of the centrifugal force … major weight is distributed across bottom of the body’ and chaise has poles to avoid dashboard impact…

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, macha said:

Because of the centrifugal force … major weight is distributed across bottom of the body’ and chaise has poles to avoid dashboard impact…

Great best car in the world now 

6 hours ago, allushirish said:

Structure of the vehicle. Also there is no engine in front so there is nothing pushing towards you in case of frontal collision. EVs in general have this advantage

• Upvote 1

Not just tesla all EVs have low center of gravity and equal weight distribution, overturn kaniki takkuva chances. Also the battery casing is rigid and strong hence compartment is strong

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, allushirish said:

watch this one...the real time data they have on crash scenario's is something no one has

they use in designing the safety aspects of their cars than simply trying to cover highway safety test requirements

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

watch this one...the real time data they have on crash scenario's is something no one has

they use in designing the safety aspects of their cars than simply trying to cover highway safety test requirements

Tesla best car in the world 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, allushirish said:

Great best car in the world now 

those who make the best perception sells the most and gain the msot through sales

Tesla is a junk if one ignores the accelaration part

too many flat tires to deal with

tires cant simply handle such accelaration IMHO

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

those who make the best perception sells the most and gain the msot through sales

Tesla is a junk if one ignores the accelaration part

too many flat tires to deal with

tires cant simply handle such accelaration IMHO

Oh my god crying on Tesla because he is not your caste Frustrated David GIF by Big Brother

it's just marketing tactic, there are multiple cars from other brands in the same segment got similar rating https://www.iihs.org/ratings/top-safety-picks#award-winners, and again it's IIHA rating which said Tesla most safest car while other orgs placed it below other brands https://www.nhtsa.gov/press-releases/2022-5-star-safety-ratings-tests and Euro NCAP provided overall best rank to Tesla Model 3 due to it's better safety assist  software at that time this was in 2019. After that other manufacturers have come long way, now even Benz, Audi, Hyundai, and Toyota have cars that are almost similar Safety ratings as Tesla. And Tesla currently has best Self driving software that is available to public but in future waymo and cruise are going to be tough competitor for self driving software already multiple manufacturers have partnered with Cruise.

4 minutes ago, katru said:

it's just marketing tactic, there are multiple cars from other brands in the same segment got similar rating https://www.iihs.org/ratings/top-safety-picks#award-winners, and again it's IIHA rating which said Tesla most safest car while other orgs placed it below other brands https://www.nhtsa.gov/press-releases/2022-5-star-safety-ratings-tests and Euro NCAP provided overall best rank to Tesla Model 3 due to it's better safety assist  software at that time this was in 2019. After that other manufacturers have come long way, now even Benz, Audi, Hyundai, and Toyota have cars that are almost similar Safety ratings as Tesla. And Tesla currently has best Self driving software that is available to public but in future waymo and cruise are going to be tough competitor for self driving software already multiple manufacturers have partnered with Cruise.

But advantage of electric cars is they don't have engine. During event of front impact there is high risk due to a huge metal engine pushing towards you. I'm not saying others aren't safe but EVs have some advantage due to no engine. This gives advantage to the cars to build better impact protection. 

3 hours ago, gutlogummadi said:

The biggest bhootu of century that Tesla a peice of junk is considered safe car. U guys never stop to amaze me. 

Sorry to hear about you. 

10 minutes ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

But advantage of electric cars is they don't have engine. During event of front impact there is high risk due to a huge metal engine pushing towards you. I'm not saying others aren't safe but EVs have some advantage due to no engine. This gives advantage to the cars to build better impact protection. 

I agree with electric cars safety, what I wanted to say was now even Hyundai, Benz, Audi have EVs which are similar to Tesla and except for Self Driving software they are actually better in terms of build quality compared to Tesla. Hyundai Ioniq5, Audi e-tron look better and feel better than Tesla, but they doesn't have a better safety assist software like Tesla, which they would eventually get through cruise. 

9 minutes ago, katru said:

I agree with electric cars safety, what I wanted to say was now even Hyundai, Benz, Audi have EVs which are similar to Tesla and except for Self Driving software they are actually better in terms of build quality compared to Tesla. Hyundai Ioniq5, Audi e-tron look better and feel better than Tesla, but they doesn't have a better safety assist software like Tesla, which they would eventually get through cruise. 

Tesla has huge advantage over others now with their battery and motor quality. Other parts wise it's not premium and I agree. But for other cars to reach Tesla quality motor and battery tech it takes time and could be a decade or less or more. You never know.

Most people who buy or look at Tesla expect they get premium for that price. But Tesla is just high priced due to demand and their quality of motors and battery. People don't realize all that and get disappointed.