Why Tesla considered as best safety car in the world ?

allushirish

6 hours ago, gutlogummadi said:

The biggest bhootu of century that Tesla a peice of junk is considered safe car. U guys never stop to amaze me. 

Don’t cry because he is not your caste damn

What is the best model recommendations for Tesla? Is it Model 3 or Y ? Is it worth spending more for Model Y if it is not giving SUV experience? Also can anyone please share more details on self driving capability feature? I see the price is extra $12K. But even after paying that it is not fully autonomous we still have to keep hands on the steering. If we don’t add that during buying time, can we add it later and what is the subscription process ? How does it work ?

9 minutes ago, andhracrazystar said:

What is the best model recommendations for Tesla? Is it Model 3 or Y ? Is it worth spending more for Model Y if it is not giving SUV experience? Also can anyone please share more details on self driving capability feature? I see the price is extra $12K. But even after paying that it is not fully autonomous we still have to keep hands on the steering. If we don’t add that during buying time, can we add it later and what is the subscription process ? How does it work ?

Model Y and you add anytime, it is best car in the world no debate 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, nokia123 said:

watch this one...the real time data they have on crash scenario's is something no one has

they use in designing the safety aspects of their cars than simply trying to cover highway safety test requirements

Anna front la driver seat daggara gudhhithe yentha impact vuntadi ase speed tho Tesla lo. 

6 hours ago, andhracrazystar said:

You are paying 12K for something that will never be allowed acorss US, making income off robotaxis is a distant dream elon is selling to retards, if such day comes every manufacturer will do it

only Tesla has data anedi stupidity that appies to Teslatards only

6 hours ago, allushirish said:

Don’t cry because he is not your caste damn

normal cars bad aite lemon antaaru.. in the case of EV's we can probably call it as onion

47 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

Tesla ki koda caste aah! Tesla emithlu??

Everyone thinks Tesla owners are rich ass. No they aren't. 

45 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

normal cars bad aite lemon antaaru.. in the case of EV's we can probably call it as onion

Add paytm, cummode and onion kukkas 

7 hours ago, andhracrazystar said:

Model Y is the best. It is little costly than model 3 but the ride height and interior space compared to model 3 makes it worth. If you want something close to 100K then model s or x. But I think Tesla isn't worth that high price. Model y is good.

Self driving isn't worth and it isn't worth 12K at all. No benefit and still in alpha even though people claim it's beta. I don't have it and I don't recommend spending that much money on that feature. Also 12K isn't calculated when you want to resell it. There is subscription for FSD which is 200$ per month. You can add or remove anytime you want. Even if you really want, you can buy for 12K after buying the car too. Unless you are permitted into FSD beta you don't get full self driving feature. The standard non-beta FSD just supports lane changing on high way and summon. Not much beneficial. Standard auto pilot is more than enough for common people. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, andhracrazystar said:

Model 3 and Y are both pretty good.  Check out both and get whichever fits your household the best for the price.  Not a big difference between the two as Y is based on 3.

Don't bother with Full Self Driving package or subscription unless you practically live on the highway.  So most people shouldn't get it as you don't know when the best features will be ready. 

1 minute ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Model Y is the best. It is little costly than model 3 but the ride height and interior space compared to model 3 makes it worth. If you want something close to 100K then model s or x. But I think Tesla isn't worth that high price. Model y is good.

Self driving isn't worth and it isn't worth 12K at all. No benefit and still in alpha even though people claim it's beta. I don't have it and I don't recommend spending that much money on that feature. Also 12K isn't calculated when you want to resell it. There is subscription for FSD which is 200$ per month. You can add or remove anytime you want. Even if you really want, you can buy for 12K after buying the car too. Unless you are permitted into FSD beta you don't get full self driving feature. The standard non-beta FSD just supports lane changing on high way and summon. Not much beneficial. Standard auto pilot is more than enough for common people. 

GP