Columnist and Amnestry chairperson Aakar Patel stopped from leaving the country

Telugodura456

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/karnataka/amnesty-india-chair-aakar-patel-stopped-at-bengaluru-airport/article65295352.ece

In social media post, he says he was informed by immigration officials that he had been put on exit control list by CBI

Aakar Patel, chair of human rights organisation Amnesty International India, on April 6 said he was stopped from travelling to the U.S. from Kempegowda International Airport (KIA) in Bengaluru.

In a post on social media, he said he was informed by immigration officials that he had been put on the exit control list by the CBI even though he got his passport back through a court order specifically for the U.S. trip.

Narsi @Raven_Rayes approves this as he threatens jail to anyone who even makes a comment showing solidarity for kashmiris. Ofcuourse It doesnt stop him virtue signalling about his pathetic adventures such as "encouraging" his mom to talk to slum dwellers while zipping around in cars from airport to his house.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/karnataka/amnesty-india-chair-aakar-patel-stopped-at-bengaluru-airport/article65295352.ece

In social media post, he says he was informed by immigration officials that he had been put on exit control list by CBI

Aakar Patel, chair of human rights organisation Amnesty International India, on April 6 said he was stopped from travelling to the U.S. from Kempegowda International Airport (KIA) in Bengaluru.

In a post on social media, he said he was informed by immigration officials that he had been put on the exit control list by the CBI even though he got his passport back through a court order specifically for the U.S. trip.

how come defaulters can leave so eassily

33 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Narsi @Raven_Rayes approves this as he threatens jail to anyone who even makes a comment showing solidarity for kashmiris. Ofcuourse It doesnt stop him virtue signalling about his pathetic adventures such as "encouraging" his mom to talk to slum dwellers while zipping around in cars from airport to his house.

haha.. says the guy who thinks his family is decent, while he was taught by themto call TG posters as taagubothulu in this db, and pretends like he only meant the doras, and not regular Tg people. :)

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. says the guy who thinks his family is decent, while he was taught by themto call TG posters as taagubothulu in this db, and pretends like he only meant the doras, and not regular Tg people. :)

I didnt say my family is decent - i just said they arent racist. I never called TG posters as taagubothulu. A pathetic fellow who relies on slander and lies to justify himself.

It is also clear you called your family as racist not with humility but as a virtue signal event to get in to bed with langas  - all dirven by hate for kammas you generalized to andhras. Also to use it to call other people's families you know nothing about as racists.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I didnt say my family is decent - i just said they arent racist. I never called TG posters as taagubothulu. A pathetic fellow who relies on slander and lies to justify himself.

It is also clear you called your family as racist not with humility but as a virtue signal event to get in to bed with langas  - all dirven by hate for kammas you generalized to andhras. Also to use it to call other people's families you know nothing about as racists.

they taught you to call TG as thaagubothulu. lol.

I called my family racist, because they are racist. that you brought that up without context makes me believe that your family is racist too (don't ask me why.. I'm still figuring out what barring aakar patel had to do anything with my family being racist.. )

You think your family is not racist, because you are a racist yourself. its so simple.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

they taught you to call TG as thaagubothulu. lol.

I called my family racist, because they are racist. that you brought that up without context makes me believe that your family is racist too (don't ask me why.. I'm still figuring out what barring aakar patel had to do anything with my family being racist.. )

You think your family is not racist, because you are a racist yourself. its so simple.

The desperation to lie. siggu leni brathuku ittagane vuntadhi. keep liing and double down. rey narsi even nazis did not escape their fate.

you called you mom as asshole here because she drives a car. But i never called them thaagubothulu.

It is witin context because you are racist. it is always within context.  You are a racist - that comes from your writings. Your family is racist that is your admission.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

The desperation to lie. siggu leni brathuku ittagane vuntadhi. keep liing and double down. rey narsi even nazis did not escape their fate.

you called you mom as asshole here because she drives a car. But i never called them thaagubothulu.

It is witin context because you are racist. it is always within context.  You are a racist - that comes from your writings. Your family is racist that is your admission.

read the first msg where you tagged me, and tell me if it makes any sense, before you grandstand about shame and desperation.

idiot. try to make some sense first. if you bring in my family, I have no qualms bringing in yours. your posts as it is, border on racist dog whistles anyway. its easy to call you racist, and by extension your family you taught you to be racist and pretend like you are fighting for some 'greater telugu cause'.. they taught you well. but I'm too smart. I caught you. :)

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

read the first msg where you tagged me, and tell me if it makes any sense, before you grandstand about shame and desperation.

idiot. try to make some sense first. if you bring in my family, I have no qualms bringing in yours. your posts as it is, border on racist dog whistles anyway. its easy to call you racist, and by extension your family you taught you to be racist and pretend like you are fighting for some 'greater telugu cause'.. they taught you well. but I'm too smart. I caught you. :)

Rey narsi - you bought your family not me. You bought in and happily virtue signalled calling them as RACIST and then you generalized to ALL andhra people -  used it as political justification for trashing them as an entire community and dividing the state. 

You thought you can do all these dog signalling, virtue signalling and get away with it by abusing entire people at will. TRASHY lying racist fellow. 

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Rey narsi - you bought your family not me. You bought in and happily virtue signalled calling them as RACIST and then you generalized to ALL andhra people -  used it as political justification for trashing them as an entire community and dividing the state. 

You thought you can do all these dog signalling, virtue signalling and get away with it by abusing entire people at will. TRASHY lying racist fellow. 

haha.. I'm still calling them racist. but what does it have to do with the topic, idiot? can you actually frame an actual proposition before you mouth off nonsense?

just because no one from TG will talk to an asshole like you, you want to dig deep into throwaway statements and expect me to justify it every other time? what kind of idiot are you?

yeah, btw, why did you call TG people as taagubothulu man? its obvious you are racist. :)

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. I'm still calling them racist. but what does it have to do with the topic, idiot? can you actually frame an actual proposition before you mouth off nonsense?

just because no one from TG will talk to an asshole like you, you want to dig deep into throwaway statements and expect me to justify it every other time? what kind of idiot are you?

yeah, btw, why did you call TG people as taagubothulu man? its obvious you are racist. :)

How many times you repeat the lie of taagubopthulu. You obviously think you are being smart by trolling. Well thats what i am saying - thats your character - trolling through lying. Bullying when you get a chance - like threatening to send me to jail because i said something about kashmir months ago. Thats you character - slandering and bullying. These are characters of ruling class people with fascist intentions. Which is exactly what you are.  

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

How many times you repeat the lie of taagubopthulu. You obviously think you are being smart by trolling. Well thats what i am saying - thats your character - trolling through lying. Bullying when you get a chance - like threatening to send me to jail because i said something about kashmir months ago. Thats you character - slandering and bullying. These are characters of ruling class people with fascist intentions. Which is exactly what you are.  

just because you deny it, doesn't mean its a lie.

I'm not the one trolling. I'm only responding to your insanely stupid linking of aakar patel's ban on travel with me and my family.

I'm not surprised that someone who thinks he's being reasonable by making stupid arguments like that, would think that his family is not racist, when they are probably quite racist. racist family that taught you to post racist nonsense on a racist site.. its obvious.