Columnist and Amnestry chairperson Aakar Patel stopped from leaving the country

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

just because you deny it, doesn't mean its a lie.

I'm not the one trolling. I'm only responding to your insanely stupid linking of aakar patel's ban on travel with me and my family.

I'm not surprised that someone who thinks he's being reasonable by making stupid arguments like that, would think that his family is not racist, when they are probably quite racist. racist family that taught you to post racist nonsense on a racist site.. its obvious.

It is an obvious trashy lie. I linked aakar patel with you threatening to jail me what i said on kashmir. Its proper link because govt is harrasing him as he writes ani article.

Trashy fellow ra narsi. YOu bought your family to bazaar so you can use them to whip up hate on andhras. On both counts you are trashy. Other let you run free but i am holding you accountable.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

It is an obvious trashy lie. I linked aakar patel with you threatening to jail me what i said on kashmir. Its proper link because govt is harrasing him as he writes ani article.

Trashy fellow ra narsi. YOu bought your family to bazaar so you can use them to whip up hate on andhras. On both counts you are trashy. Other let you run free but i am holding you accountable.

just because you call it a lie, doesn't mean it is.

what do I have to do with govt harassing aakar patel? lol.

I threatened to jail yu for what you said on kashmir? dude, you have no capacity to actually reason out your argument, instead of whining about how you are being attacked all the time. what a worthless guy you are.

when you claimed that you never made any comment that would be considered seditious, I reminded you that your comments on kashmir would be considered seditious and would perhaps be grounds to jail you.

This off-the-cuff commenting style is not working for you, dude.. take some time off. prepare an argument proposition and come and challenge me on it. I am sure that unless you make a reasonable proposition, I could shred you to pieces. you are useless dude.. learn to live with it.

shouting at me, won't magically you seem smart. lol.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

just because you call it a lie, doesn't mean it is.

what do I have to do with govt harassing aakar patel? lol.

I threatened to jail yu for what I said on kashmir? dude, you have no capacity to actually reason out your argument, instead of whining about how you are being attacked all the time. what a worthless guy you are.

when you claimed that you never made any comment that would be considered seditious, I reminded you that your comments on kashmir would be considered seditious and would perhaps be grounds to jail you.

This off-the-cuff commenting style is not working for you, dude.. take some time off. prepare an argument proposition and come and challenge me on it. I am sure that unless you make a reasonable proposition, I could shred you to pieces. you are useless dude.. learn to live with it.

shouting at me, won't magically you seem smart. lol.

It a lie - dont be so pathetic.

I bought you in because govt actions against aakar - harrassing because of what he says closely match with you threatening to jail because of some comments on kashmir. Nobody does it here - even sanghis.

And you are lying here AGAIN saying i said something about seditious. It was a complete off discussion and you didnt REMIND me - your threatening me.  NOBODY would think of them as seditious - only YOU would think of it and remember to bring it like after 6 months of what i said. Narsi poorthi visham tho nindi unnav.

Anyone who knows you in real life should put you away from children. Such a toxic gaslighting / slandering slimeball shouldnt be allowed near children.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

It a lie - dont be so pathetic.

I bought you in because govt actions against aakar - harrassing because of what he says closely match with you threatening to jail because of some comments on kashmir. Nobody does it here - even sanghis.

And you are lying here AGAIN saying i said something about seditious. It was a complete off discussion and you didnt REMIND me - your threatening me.  NOBODY would think of them as seditious - only YOU would think of it and remember to bring it like after 6 months of what i said. Narsi poorthi visham tho nindi unnav.

Anyone who knows you in real life should put you away from children. Such a toxic gaslighting / slandering slimeball shouldnt be allowed near children.

again.. I didn't threaten you with jail.. it doesn't make any sense, because I post similar comments on kashmir. lol. whiny baby.. can you actually argue like an adult human person, instead of whining all the time?

you are projecting a lot of your own insecurities on me.. it doesn't matter.

what matters is, you started a thread on aakar, and made it about me. It's somewhat flattering that you are so obsessed about me. It'd be even more flattering if you can actually make compelling arguments beyond whining like a little boy.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

again.. I didn't threaten you with jail.. it doesn't make any sense, because I post similar comments on kashmir. lol. whiny baby.. can you actually argue like an adult human person, instead of whining all the time?

you are projecting a lot of your own insecurities on me.. it doesn't matter.

what matters is, you started a thread on aakar, and made it about me. It's somewhat flattering that you are so obsessed about me. It'd be even more flattering if you can actually make compelling arguments beyond whining like a little boy.

Rey narsi ga.  i remember the comment well and your sentence construction also.

Take this as learning opportunities of yourself and the venom you accumulated.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey narsi ga.  i remember the comment well and your sentence construction also.

Take this as learning opportunities of yourself and the venom you accumulated.

who cares what you remember, idiot? its obvious you have trouble with reading social cues, and reading comprehension.

stop whining like a baby. this isn't your home, I'm not your attender :)