Air India USA-DEL-HYD?

kran

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

To the best of what I know and what I experienced, immigration will be in DEL. Are you flying out of ORD ? 

I am flying out of SFO. According to the Air India site,

"On a flight that has the number in the range of AI010 – AI399 or AI900 to AI999, your baggage would be tagged to the final destination. At the Gateway Point, you may proceed directly to departure gate and need not pass through immigration and Customs. Passengers to collect their baggage and complete Customs and Immigration Check formalities at the first point of entry in India."

My understanding is that the Gateway point is DEL and the first point of entry is HYD. But if there are any flight cancellations on the domestic leg from DEL to HYD, then may be, the customs and immigration check will happen at DEL.

2 hours ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

1. Luggage pick cheskoni domestic chain lo drop cheyali bro, atkeast 3 hrs unte better layover lekapothe flight miss ayye chances untay and immigation lo lazy bastardds untaru, they delay the process even u have immediate connecting flight

2.connecting flight unte picha lite customs, bag meeda marksor ribbons unte try to remove

3.us numb ki otp raaadu bro, but india family or frnd numb ichi , valla dagara otp teesko 

4. currency exchanger rare ga untaru  depending on terminal. 

Porters untaara DEL airport lo? HYD lo 200rs-300rs isthe help chese vallu.

15 hours ago, kran said:

Porters untaara DEL airport lo? HYD lo 200rs-300rs isthe help chese vallu.

Untaru bro but saaley gallu 500 or 1000 demanding 

100 isthe last lo g mooskoni teeskunnaru