job change gap

jua_java

job move ayetappudu one week gap tesukuni join avacha leda h1 medha vunnapudu ila gap tesukokudada? if so a week ki insurance emaina tesukovala?

2 minutes ago, jua_java said:

job move ayetappudu one week gap tesukuni join avacha leda h1 medha vunnapudu ila gap tesukokudada? if so a week ki insurance emaina tesukovala?

You can 

2 minutes ago, jua_java said:

Are you moving from full time?

Just now, jua_java said:

full time to full time ...with diff company

koncham panulu vunnayi so thought of taking a break for a week before joining . but gap gurinchi strike aindhi 

Just now, jua_java said:

I think 1 week is fine your insurance shall be valid still if you paid for that specific month and if you take a break in any week of that month

5 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

I think 1 week is fine your insurance shall be valid still if you paid for that specific month and if you take a break in any week of that month

yeah adhe doubt vunde...insurance guirnchi...and e gap emaina problem avutundha gc processing....

1 minute ago, jua_java said:

yeah adhe doubt vunde...insurance guirnchi...and e gap emaina problem avutundha gc processing....

Em kaadhu baa don’t worry. Once the h1 is transferred you are all good after that gap. But make sure your H1b is transferred sooner and your old employer doesn’t revoke your current h1 while you are on that gap

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, jua_java said:

full time insurance usually ends by month end and new company lo month start ki begin avutundi 

1 minute ago, Peddayana said:

full time insurance usually ends by month end and new company lo month start ki begin avutundi 

I don’t think they ll start immediately on frst day of month after joining atleast in some cases

4 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Em kaadhu baa don’t worry. Once the h1 is transferred you are all good after that gap. But make sure your H1b is transferred sooner and your old employer doesn’t revoke your current h1 while you are on that gap

Ok yeah h1 approved 

45 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

Oh ala aithe middle of the month lo join aithe enti paristhiti?

health insurance should have cobra coverage. i think you will have 45 days to enroll retroactively. so i think you are covered if there is an issue.