India lo property registration gurinchi koncham info kavali

MRI

3 hours ago, MRI said:

Nope. there are. exact kanukkuni cheptaanu.

Nenu chepinchaa sirruuu...but docs lockers la unai...ippudu just aa document type cheppa leka pothunaaa.bcoz I don't remember doc type.......same normal registration procedure and % of moneyy

11 hours ago, siva604 said:

Power of attorney

32 A - signature, photo, India address and finger print[ Scanned copy is good]

Your power of attorney should execute registration in Reg office

Your loan company should provide all these details

no loan. Cash down.

3 minutes ago, MRI said:

no loan. Cash down.

Got it. I am not suite sure in this scenario. Though i had money i took loan as it serve as a security given the bank involvement etc. My FIL served as GPA.

@RedThupaki @Android_Halwa @siva604 @Higher_Purpose @Anta Assamey @chef

Exact details kanukkunna.. basic ga em avutundantey.. land and house kontey.. kalipi register cheyistey.. 18% GST paduddi.. builder gaadiki input GST benefits raavanta.. vaadem gimmicks chesukuntunnado vaadi accounting lo.. ila cheyistey nenu paina cheppina ProformA under Section32A okkati chaalu.. kaani he is forcing me to register the land separately and give him a contract to build the house.. deeni valla registration land ki 8%(?) and contract registration ki 1% tho ayipotundi.. GST kooda land ki vundadu.. house ki some 10% teesukuntunnadu.. manaki kooda konni lakhs save avutundi.. ee contract lo build a house ki aa form saripodu.. GPA ivvali.. so GPA procedure enti? 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MRI said:

As I expected, Hyderabad real estate challa badindi

Still safe.. lot of buyers

1 hour ago, MRI said:

@RedThupaki @Android_Halwa @siva604 @Higher_Purpose @Anta Assamey @chef

Exact details kanukkunna.. basic ga em avutundantey.. land and house kontey.. kalipi register cheyistey.. 18% GST paduddi.. builder gaadiki input GST benefits raavanta.. vaadem gimmicks chesukuntunnado vaadi accounting lo.. ila cheyistey nenu paina cheppina ProformA under Section32A okkati chaalu.. kaani he is forcing me to register the land separately and give him a contract to build the house.. deeni valla registration land ki 8%(?) and contract registration ki 1% tho ayipotundi.. GST kooda land ki vundadu.. house ki some 10% teesukuntunnadu.. manaki kooda konni lakhs save avutundi.. ee contract lo build a house ki aa form saripodu.. GPA ivvali.. so GPA procedure enti? 

It's very simple

But evari Peru meedha cheddham anukuntunaav...kompadhessi builder Peru meedha chesthaava? Etla ? It raaju ayye chances unai mari be careful...

Better choose one family whom you trust most and get the GPA done on them...GPA registration charges kooda chaala takkuva close 2-3% anthey...

But my question is aa property evari Peru undhi...I presume that property is not on still your name...mari nuvvu etla chesthaav GPA

Basic ga did you selected a land and giving a contract to some builder for construction? 

Is it in a gated community/GP layout?

Or land is on your name?

I can advise better should you answer the questions above...

8 hours ago, RedThupaki said:

...GPA registration charges kooda chaala takkuva close 2-3% anthey...

GPA ni kuda register chepinchaalaa? Process please 

11 hours ago, RedThupaki said:

It's very simple

But evari Peru meedha cheddham anukuntunaav...kompadhessi builder Peru meedha chesthaava? Etla ? It raaju ayye chances unai mari be careful...

Better choose one family whom you trust most and get the GPA done on them...GPA registration charges kooda chaala takkuva close 2-3% anthey...

But my question is aa property evari Peru undhi...I presume that property is not on still your name...mari nuvvu etla chesthaav GPA

Basic ga did you selected a land and giving a contract to some builder for construction? 

Is it in a gated community/GP layout?

Or land is on your name?

I can advise better should you answer the questions above...

GPA builder peru meeda enduku istaanu! Family member ki istaanu..

property naa peru meeda vuntey asalu ikkada discussion enti bro? 

Gated community lo villa konna.. builder is preferring to register land on my name and at the same time take a contract from me that he will build the house.. ee route velte vaadiki GST inputs reimburse avutayanta.. for steel, cement, etc. both land and house kalipi register cheyinchochu.. kaani naaku extra registration cost avutundi.. 

13 minutes ago, MRI said:

GPA builder peru meeda enduku istaanu! Family member ki istaanu..

property naa peru meeda vuntey asalu ikkada discussion enti bro? 

Gated community lo villa konna.. builder is preferring to register land on my name and at the same time take a contract from me that he will build the house.. ee route velte vaadiki GST inputs reimburse avutayanta.. for steel, cement, etc. both land and house kalipi register cheyinchochu.. kaani naaku extra registration cost avutundi.. 

In this case...builder is right....he is asking for construction contract to avoid the registration charges on him and also the GST, infact it benefits to you as well.....i mean registration  charges and to avoid GST on a constructed house..

Go for it...get the registratiin done on one of your family member and give construction contract..and later nuvvu GPA chepinchuko...ledha form 32A can also be used in this case...since you are registering the land..and oka family representative physical ga velathaaru registration ki...

Kaakapothey ikkada oka chinna doubt...okavela registration  mee family member paina ayithey loan ki polevu mari just in case should you need any amount for construction..

Hope this clarifies....builder is correct as per your reply to me...

2 hours ago, chef said:

GPA ni kuda register chepinchaalaa? Process please 

Yeah chepinchaali ...

You need to select one trusted person...if the land/property on your name...

Registration charges chaala takkuva...

Instead of sale deed document you will use GPA document anthey and get it registered in the sub register office as usual...notary vaallu template document isthaaru ...look for details and register it..

Kaakapothey nuvvu GPA cheyinchukunna vaallu can sell the land.....you will get Britannia biscuit later..andukey trusted family member paina chepisthey better...

5 hours ago, RedThupaki said:

Instead of sale deed document you will use GPA document anthey and get it registered in the sub register office as usual...notary vaallu template document isthaaru ...look for details and register it..

GPa nuvvu chepinchava? Exact process cheppagalava?