India lo property registration gurinchi koncham info kavali

MRI

9 hours ago, RedThupaki said:

Go for it...get the registratiin done on one of your family member and give construction contract..and later nuvvu GPA chepinchuko...ledha form 32A can also be used in this case...since you are registering the land..and oka family representative physical ga velathaaru registration ki...

asalu nuvvu emi maatladutunnavo neekanna ardham avutunda bro? nenu adugutundi enti nuvvu cheptundi enti? ee question ayina okate answer ista annattu matladutunnavu.

We want the registration to be done on my name. Family member ki section 32A kinda buying rights istaanu.. family member can purchase the property on my name.. but idi land registration varake nadustundi.. construction contract ki aa family member ki GPA ivvalsindey.. leda tana sign nadavadu.. first land register chesukuni, taravata GPA pampi consturction contract raasukundam antey, builder oppukodu.. land register ayyaka construction ki dabbulu inthey istaanu antey, he gets locked.. he is selling villas in gatest community.. so, he will want to do both at the same time.. 

naaku registration taggara taggutundi ani telusu.. adey cheptundi mundu nundi.. so, question is GPA process enti? at this point, online vethukkuntey better emo.. topic start chesinappudu idantha clear lekundey..

20 minutes ago, MRI said:

asalu nuvvu emi maatladutunnavo neekanna ardham avutunda bro? nenu adugutundi enti nuvvu cheptundi enti? ee question ayina okate answer ista annattu matladutunnavu.

We want the registration to be done on my name. Family member ki section 32A kinda buying rights istaanu.. family member can purchase the property on my name.. but idi land registration varake nadustundi.. construction contract ki aa family member ki GPA ivvalsindey.. leda tana sign nadavadu.. first land register chesukuni, taravata GPA pampi consturction contract raasukundam antey, builder oppukodu.. land register ayyaka construction ki dabbulu inthey istaanu antey, he gets locked.. he is selling villas in gatest community.. so, he will want to do both at the same time.. 

naaku registration taggara taggutundi ani telusu.. adey cheptundi mundu nundi.. so, question is GPA process enti? at this point, online vethukkuntey better emo.. topic start chesinappudu idantha clear lekundey..

UPS lo GPA chestharu, that should be enough for any sort of property work in India as far as i know.

Just go to your nearest UPS store with the passport and local residential address proof like utility bills. In the GPA document, you can mention any rights you are passing on to the person you are giving GPA powers to, like I'm giving right to so and so person to execute the property registration or building contract execution on my behalf for the property located at <full address of the property along with survey numbers, plot number, village, mandal, district, state and country>. With this GPA document the person whom you gave GPA can execute any registration document at register office or sign contract on your behalf. Once your send the GPA document, the person in India has to get it registered in the sub-registrar office for the document to become legal before that GPA document be used for the intended purpose.

GPA can be generic/blanket or specific. Generic GPA means you are giving all rights on all your properties/belonging to the person your passing GPA powers. Specific means related to specific property.

Ask the builder to provide the GPA template, he will connect you with the document writer at the sub-registrar office. Adi US lo pront thiskoni public notary chepinchu and also send the doc to the Indian embassy in the US along with your passport copy and signatures. They will attest it.

Then mail it to india. It should be taken to the registrar’s office where its attested or something (not sure of the exact term). And then only ot can be used for property registration in your absence.

some people dont ask for US embassy’s attestation.

But i think buying/selling of properties is not safe these days due to some recent court judgment it seems. No advocate or sub-registrar has clear idea.

my suggestion is get it registered on your parents’ name and have them do a gift deed for you.

51 minutes ago, MRI said:

You are confusing yourself...and beating around the bush i guess..

Already cheppina..anyways since it's important to you , I reiterate again..

GPA is as simple as registration...it's same frucking stuff...but at reduced taxes...notary gaalla daggariki pothey...they will do it...

Nee case la...nuvvu mee family members paina registration chepinchu and get the construction complete ...once you are back to india...mee nee Peru paina GPA cheyamanu...saripodhi...this is best in your case ...

Else atleast to my knowledge there is no other way...being in remote location and getting the registration along with construction agreement...both can't be done your name ....

It's very simple but you are making complicative process..

Chill out and look for someone else's advice...they may better explain you ...good luck..