Rivian stock

andhrabullet

57 minutes ago, Sandy_14 said:

Asalu 10 cars release kaani company ni 160B ki pump chesi adhi 160 ki konna vaalaki mind ledu.

How can rivian can 160b company. How can investors ignore basic fundamentals like PE ratio.

MM's are settling all the stocks which ignored last 2 years.

Pton upst rivian roku net coin AI DASH OKTA RBLX .

You name any growth stock they ignored PE ratios and pumped.

Now all the above are 70 to 90% down

PE ratio kavalante earnings undali (positive earnings) and that doesn't exist for most growth companies. 

Dani kosam ani Price/Sales ratio for growth companies chudali annaru. 

Janalu andaru Non-gaap and adjusted Ebitda ani start chesaru. They give quite a lot to management in stock based compensation and exclude all that in non-gaap.

Oka pakka Fed vadu encourage chesadu with QE. 

Ippudu scene reverse ayyetappatiki ee stocks anni nela chupulu chustunnayi.

1 minute ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

PE ratio kavalante earnings undali (positive earnings) and that doesn't exist for most growth companies. 

Dani kosam ani Price/Sales ratio for growth companies chudali annaru. 

Janalu andaru Non-gaap and adjusted Ebitda ani start chesaru. They give quite a lot to management in stock based compensation and exclude all that in non-gaap.

Oka pakka Fed vadu encourage chesadu with QE. 

Ippudu scene reverse ayyetappatiki ee stocks anni nela chupulu chustunnayi.

Also wall street gallu jaffa expectations ichi , performed better than expectations ani lepi 10garu

46 minutes ago, Kakynada said:

they're behind amazon electric truck deliveries, 

ford pulled out from the, both amazon and ford blamed rivian

it much reach 10 soon... no money, unless gigantic company comes and help em.

their stupid truck costs 70k, while ford lighting is much affordable....

i am amazed for the fact that its 20 above, do your dd...tho...

GL

Bhayya ford truck config and R1T config compare chesava. Cheap config ford di. You get what you pay

6 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Bhayya ford truck config and R1T config compare chesava. Cheap config ford di. You get what you pay

70k plus tax for a pick up, thats something i wouldn't invest, jmo

check the stats yourself bro

https://insideevs.com/news/559488/ford-f150-lightning-rivian-comparison/

howmany have you seen these picks ups on road... i didnt like the design, i watched the truck closely.. 

next 3-5 years, just wait for the new ev;s we might end up one with 20k as well, who knows.. lets wait and see their earnings tomorrow ah.. 

32 minutes ago, Kakynada said:

howmany have you seen these picks ups on road... i didnt like the design, i watched the truck closely.. 

next 3-5 years, just wait for the new ev;s we might end up one with 20k as well, who knows.. lets wait and see their earnings tomorrow ah.. 

Rivian is planning for low cost trucks as well down the line. You see a lot near Chicago and California. Just check in eBay how much the R1Ts are going. The launch editions are going at 140k. Double the price

22 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Rivian is planning for low cost trucks as well down the line. You see a lot near Chicago and California. Just check in eBay how much the R1Ts are going. The launch editions are going at 140k. Double the price

are you saying the company is doing great ? 178$ stock stumbled to 21$, a 87% down south.. 

why the major giants complain about rivian then ? why ford already sold 8M  rivian shares shares ? did you check the filing bro ? do you know amazon has 8.6B loss on its Rivian investment last quarter, dude you need to read their previous earnings.. 

10 minutes ago, Kakynada said:

are you saying the company is doing great ? 178$ stock stumbled to 21$, a 87% down south.. 

why the major giants complain about rivian then ? why ford already sold 8M  rivian shares shares ? did you check the filing bro ? do you know amazon has 8.6B loss on its Rivian investment last quarter, dude you need to read their previous earnings.. 

Amazon and Fords is not real loss, their average price is $13 as they are pre-ipo investors investing in the company since it is valued at $1 billion, it by rule they state investments- previous quarter they shown $8 billion profits too

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kakynada said:

Average price of a pick up in us is $60, loaded trucks cost $80-$100k like  gmc denali, raptor etc . It is not uncommon to demand $70k but they hiked their price to $90k or something 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Amazon and Fords is not real loss, their average price is $13, it by rule they state investments- previous quarter they shown $8 billion profits too

ford took loss of 5.4B bro last month

Today they sold 8M shares, @26 i think, smart move by the team, good move not too late.. 

Amazon - share dropped as you, took loss of 7.6B last quarter,, problem is Rivian is in too much pressure, their pick up truck high price, high EV competition, 

Both amazon and ford reported too much loss just cos of rivian

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/amazon-ford-hit-by-massive-losses-on-rivian-investments-162647922.html

People who want to invest in this company should throughly do their dd. Check earnings report, Tomorrow ah is their earnings i believe.

18 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Average price of a pick up in us is $60, loaded trucks cost $80-$100k like  gmc denali, raptor etc . It is not uncommon to demand $70k but they hiked their price to $90k or something 

also need to think about competition also right.. why ford said fauk off to rivian on joint development of their EV ford branded. Ford said it will deliver 600K vehicles in 2024, while Rivian failed to deliver 1ok pick ups last year, and now saying by end of next year, Now amazon may cancel their deal od 10k pick ups by rivian by end of 2030, which would be a huge blow out to rivian, already the company has seen a whole lot... 87% down south... with these losses and partnerships breakouts you could only imagine where the stock price is goin to be from now.. anyways good luc

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Pandubabu said:

Also wall street gallu jaffa expectations ichi , performed better than expectations ani lepi 10garu

idhi true. How come UPST was extaordinary 5 months back..now assam.

Oka 5 months lo 400 to 40 padindante...asalu daani ela lepaaru.

Same with PTON, they gave future targets as 200 once it reached 160. Not see that stock...it went to 10.

Inka Shop ayithe 2000 2500 annaru....teera choosthe 300.

Last 2 years lo stock market has created biggest scam in history . Idhi anthe SEC daggara undi choosindi.

Enni daarunaalu....SPCE pumping to 67....AMC to 60, GME to 400, QS to 120 , DWAC to 140 , AFRM to 180.

Kalla mundu inni daarunaalu chestunte like WHO org, SEC pelaalu tintu koorchundi....

first aa SEC org ni ban cheyaali

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Kakynada said:

ee pilla companies all will enjoy the wind till monsters like HONDA and tayota enter.

Honda gaadu EV ni 30k ki dimputaadu with more reliability , service centers and customer care.

Tokki naara teesataaru alla bacha companies like rivian lucid nio xpev etc.

Honda toyota BWM have all the infrastucture....it just matter of pumping money to EV.

2024 lo asalu fun start avudhi to rest of evs.

• Upvote 1