Rivian stock

andhrabullet

20 minutes ago, Sandy_14 said:

ee pilla companies all will enjoy the wind till monsters like HONDA and tayota enter.

Honda gaadu EV ni 30k ki dimputaadu with more reliability , service centers and customer care.

Tokki naara teesataaru alla bacha companies like rivian lucid nio xpev etc.

Honda toyota BWM have all the infrastucture....it just matter of pumping money to EV.

2024 lo asalu fun start avudhi to rest of evs.

Unfortunately Toyota and Honda went all in on hydrogen, they didn’t make major strategic investments in ev like until 2021/22, Toyota is in a lot better position, Honda  is such a bad position that GM is building it’s ev for US market(GM will assemble the Prologue ev and the Acura SUV ev starting in 2024) 

7 hours ago, Kakynada said:

are you saying the company is doing great ? 178$ stock stumbled to 21$, a 87% down south.. 

why the major giants complain about rivian then ? why ford already sold 8M  rivian shares shares ? did you check the filing bro ? do you know amazon has 8.6B loss on its Rivian investment last quarter, dude you need to read their previous earnings.. 

Bhayya I am Not talking about company performance. I am talking about R1T vs ford truck and value of R1T

4 hours ago, Sandy_14 said:

idhi true. How come UPST was extaordinary 5 months back..now assam.

Oka 5 months lo 400 to 40 padindante...asalu daani ela lepaaru.

Same with PTON, they gave future targets as 200 once it reached 160. Not see that stock...it went to 10.

Inka Shop ayithe 2000 2500 annaru....teera choosthe 300.

Last 2 years lo stock market has created biggest scam in history . Idhi anthe SEC daggara undi choosindi.

Enni daarunaalu....SPCE pumping to 67....AMC to 60, GME to 400, QS to 120 , DWAC to 140 , AFRM to 180.

Kalla mundu inni daarunaalu chestunte like WHO org, SEC pelaalu tintu koorchundi....

first aa SEC org ni ban cheyaali

Covid spread ayithunye WHO emi sesindhi mari cinema soodatam thappa? 

15 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

This is almost impossible. 

They have $18 Billion in cash and their market cap is about 25B. If they go to $10, they have to trade less than their cash on hand, which is impossible IMO.

With about 900M shares, for it to trade at $10, the market cap will be half of the cash on hand. 

It will stay at or above $18 (cash position) and then trade side ways for some time. 

The biggest red flag for rivian is the cash on hand , that means they did not invest in production quick enough 

Now all auto majors are investing magnitudes more , rivian simply doesn't have any moat to withstand the assault from other major auto firms 

49 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

Covid spread ayithunye WHO emi sesindhi mari cinema soodatam thappa? 

I mean Chinese ani telisi kuda...not questioning.

I mean none of these orgs have no spine to against powerful ppl or countries

8 hours ago, hyperbole said:

It is not a threat for them to worry yet

Mogga ga unnappude thunchali Mraanayyakae emi cheyyalem…

Ela cheppa baa?

2 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

The biggest red flag for rivian is the cash on hand , that means they did not invest in production quick enough 

Now all auto majors are investing magnitudes more , rivian simply doesn't have any moat to withstand the assault from other major auto firms 

Not every company will have a Tesla like cult following. If they invest too much or too little, they will suffer. There is no right answer IMO.

3 hours ago, Sandy_14 said:

I mean Chinese ani telisi kuda...not questioning.

I mean none of these orgs have no spine to against powerful ppl or countries

💯 %

23 hours ago, andhrabullet said:

179 high nunchi 20$ ki vachidi..

company amazon backup undi kooda endure click kalehdu

Stocks entha dangerous thelisinda