Bumper offer by Mia

Vallavan

@mianoah1 thank you for contacting me with offer.. 

ETHYOHRM CENTER U.K.

There is one particular product  my company is in need  of this product  is available in India, its call  Osisinakpo   used  in  manufacturing    Medicines like  EBOLA,CANCER,HIV,COVID  19 and animal medicines,

I have been able  to get the direct  contact  of  the  local  farmer  in India through my friend  in Canada, Their company  gets same  product from same farmer  in India  the famers  price  of one sachet of 50 grams is  $1,200 USD,my company is ready to purchased for $3,000USA,

I don’t want TP disclose the farmer contact to my company director because I think this is an opportunity   for us to make profit from this business,

If you are interested let me know, so that I can give you the guidelines on how to go about it. So that you can contact the farmer   to make enquiries on available of the Osisinakpo herbal roots,

In the meantime, we would be happy to offer you a recommendation in case there is anything else that we can help you with please don’t hesitate to tell us,

Best Regards,

Mia Noah.

[email protected]   or    [email protected] .

ETHYOHRM CENTER U.K.

There is one particular product  my company is in need  of this product  is available in India, its call  Osisinakpo   used  in  manufacturing    Medicines like  EBOLA,CANCER,HIV,COVID  19 and animal medicines,

I have been able  to get the direct  contact  of  the  local  farmer  in India through my friend  in Canada, Their company  gets same  product from same farmer  in India  the famers  price  of one sachet of 50 grams is  $1,200 USD,my company is ready to purchased for $3,000USA,

I don’t want TP disclose the farmer contact to my company director because I think this is an opportunity   for us to make profit from this business,

If you are interested let me know, so that I can give you the guidelines on how to go about it. So that you can contact the farmer   to make enquiries on available of the Osisinakpo herbal roots,

In the meantime, we would be happy to offer you a recommendation in case there is anything else that we can help you with please don’t hesitate to tell us,

Best Regards,

Mia Noah.

36 minutes ago, Picheshwar said:

ETHYOHRM CENTER U.K.

Best Regards,

Mia Noah.

Naku pampindu