Opinion - Goat meat vs poultry

hyperbole

5 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Goat meat ee pandemic la ekkuva to tinadamu start chesinamu, now chicken doesn’t taste the same and almost stopped buying chicken. Goat is the king - biryani, curry, chops, keema  - any dish it is delicious 

I also made paya in instapot and it turned out deliciously good what others parts of goat you tried? Any recipe recommendations 

Bheja and kappuraalu

19 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Goat meat ee pandemic la ekkuva to tinadamu start chesinamu, now chicken doesn’t taste the same and almost stopped buying chicken. Goat is the king - biryani, curry, chops, keema  - any dish it is delicious 

I also made paya in instapot and it turned out deliciously good what others parts of goat you tried? Any recipe recommendations 

chicken any day.... not a fan of goat...once in a while ok

23 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Try this @mekapichal_mnthmkura

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

same with me...reduced chicken a lot...just ordering different types of lamb/goat curries for the entire week...

33 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Okasari cholesterol check chyunchuko bro 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

chicken any day.... not a fan of goat...once in a while ok

My kids don’t like it either because it has chewy texture(which is what I like) and so do some of my American colleagues (some of them even never tasted a goat )

9 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Okasari cholesterol check chyunchuko bro 

Fact check

Goat meat is the leaner of all meats and all the ancient cultures rely more on Goat as a protein than any other meats.

Cholesterol and Iron

Goat is lower in cholesterol and higher in iron. If you're watching your ever-important cholesterol levels, goat meat can again be a nutritious alternative to other meats. Goat's 63.8 milligrams of cholesterol per 3-ounce serving is considerably less than beef and pork's 73.1 milligrams and chicken's 76 milligrams per serving. Eating goat won't cause you to sacrifice the important blood component, iron, either. Goat meat's 3.2 milligrams of iron per serving trumps beef's 2.9 milligrams and doubles chicken's 1.5 milligrams.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hyperbole said:

I inky eat goat bro chinnapatnunchi once in a while chicken 🍗 chrry ithey kastam. Goat is always king ah taste beef lo kuda radhu bacon 🥓 is good.

49 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Fact check

Goat meat is the leaner of all meats and all the ancient cultures rely more on Goat as a protein than any other meats.

Cholesterol and Iron

Goat is lower in cholesterol and higher in iron. If you're watching your ever-important cholesterol levels, goat meat can again be a nutritious alternative to other meats. Goat's 63.8 milligrams of cholesterol per 3-ounce serving is considerably less than beef and pork's 73.1 milligrams and chicken's 76 milligrams per serving. Eating goat won't cause you to sacrifice the important blood component, iron, either. Goat meat's 3.2 milligrams of iron per serving trumps beef's 2.9 milligrams and doubles chicken's 1.5 milligrams.

Goat is red meat not good if you eat regularly. Chicken is always good its white meat and easilh digestable. Goat lo more protein and iron

42 minutes ago, Brahmachari said:

Try Boti 

Any recipe you tried? i always wanted but never tasted boti or don’t remember the taste even if I ate