Opinion - Goat meat vs poultry

hyperbole

15 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Goat is red meat not good if you eat regularly. Chicken is always good its white meat and easilh digestable. Goat lo more protein and iron

It is wrong to call goat a red meat, goat is pink and is leaner than chicken actually. Chicken breast is good but whole bird has more saturated fat than goat actually . Mountain Goat Fat is a delicacy and they eat like cheese in sandwiches is Caucasus, baltic and salvic countries(russia). Those guys are the healthiest and tough as fck. You need good colesterol and one way to increase good colestral is through meats esp fish like salmon, goat (contains better percentage than other meats)

1 hour ago, hyperbole said:

Goat meat ee pandemic la ekkuva to tinadamu start chesinamu, now chicken doesn’t taste the same and almost stopped buying chicken. Goat is the king - biryani, curry, chops, keema  - any dish it is delicious 

I also made paya in instapot and it turned out deliciously good what others parts of goat you tried? Any recipe recommendations 

Hyd is famous for goats anna :giggle:

15 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

It is wrong to call goat a red meat, goat is pink and is leaner than chicken actually. Chicken breast is good but whole bird has more saturated fat than goat actually . Mountain Goat Fat is a delicacy and they eat like cheese in sandwiches is Caucasus, baltic and salvic countries(russia). Those guys are the healthiest and tough as fck. You need good colesterol and one way to increase good colestral is through meats esp fish like salmon, goat (contains better percentage than other meats)

May be it is wrong to call beacuse it looks pink but its actually considered red meat but healthier and has kess saturated fat than other meat

Kidneys split into half

fresh aite cooker avasaram ledu

frozen aite onion and masala baga fry chesi, kidney mukkalu andulo vesi 2-3 whistles kottu Jonhywalker to paatu tirgu undadu

dont spoil it with cheap beer

same u can do with Liver, deentli onions avaaram le

cc @csrcsr @Anta Assamey

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hyperbole said:

My kids don’t like it either because it has chewy texture(which is what I like) and so do some of my American colleagues (some of them even never tasted a goat )

ee saley gallu stores lo anta mix kodataru..chewiness mostly lamb ki vatundi..proper goat does not have much chewiness

3 hours ago, hyperbole said:

Goat meat ee pandemic la ekkuva to tinadamu start chesinamu, now chicken doesn’t taste the same and almost stopped buying chicken. Goat is the king - biryani, curry, chops, keema  - any dish it is delicious 

I also made paya in instapot and it turned out deliciously good what others parts of goat you tried? Any recipe recommendations 

Liver fry, head curry, blood fry search in YouTube 

4 hours ago, Spartan said:

Kidneys split into half

fresh aite cooker avasaram ledu

frozen aite onion and masala baga fry chesi, kidney mukkalu andulo vesi 2-3 whistles kottu Jonhywalker to paatu tirgu undadu

dont spoil it with cheap beer

same u can do with Liver, deentli onions avaaram le

cc @csrcsr @Anta Assamey

Ee weekend ee recipe edo trial vesta …

12 hours ago, hyperbole said:

Any recipe you tried? i always wanted but never tasted boti or don’t remember the taste even if I ate

Never cooked myself but it needs a lot of cleaning . They usually boil in water and then clean.

• Upvote 1