Help me va. How to tell the client that i am not interested in full time?

DesiPokiri

One of the contract I am working offered me full time, And I said that I am interested initially just to see how much they offer, they are trying to fasten onboarding process within a month or so, so I might have discussion with HR next week and am assuming to have 200k base and some 150k stocks according to the designation and payscale offered to other guys in my team so far who converted and current level of my team. 

I am getting good billing and since my i140 process is in progress , also I have comfort with my employer to work two jobs and I ll make around the same without pressure. So I am thinking not to accept after listening to hr and everyone after a month. 

But how can I say no without hurting them and making them end my future extensions for my contract? 

• DesiPokiri changed the title to Help me va. How to tell the client that i am not interested in full time?
Just now, chandrabhai7 said:

Tell them in middle of immigration and can’t take another 1 year as I would have to redo paper work if changed employment 

But will they listen to me if I say 1 year, or they ll make up their mind to terminate contract as it’s too long wait? 

6 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

One of the contract I am working offered me full time, And I said that I am interested initially just to see how much they offer, they are trying to fasten onboarding process within a month or so, so I might have discussion with HR next week and am assuming to have 200k base and some 150k stocks according to the designation and payscale offered to other guys in my team so far who converted and current level of my team. 

I am getting good billing and since my i140 process is in progress , also I have comfort with my employer to work two jobs and I ll make around the same without pressure. So I am thinking not to accept after listening to hr and everyone after a month. 

But how can I say no without hurting them and making them end my future extensions for my contract? 

Congratuations 

lol just say I have other plans and will let you know later

You are telling as if , if you say no "CXO suite will kneel down front of you and beg you to join"

unte untav pote potav..if they want to let you go they will finish matter in 15 mins call..remember that

the numbers you are saying is 350-400K means senior or staff and FAANG , and they definitely dont recruit this way...

• Upvote 1

Just now, sarvayogi said:

You are telling as if , if you say no "CXO suite will kneel down front of you and beg you to join"

unte untav pote potav..if they want to let you go they will finish matter in 15 mins call..remember that

I don’t expect them to kneel bro, I am just expecting them not to end my contract because of this, so how to deal smoothly that’s it, you don’t have to be rude for my honest question. All I care is money and my contract, I don’t need anyone’s respect 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

150k stocks per annum aaah? Nuvvu kooda netflix raaja jambalhaaat gaadi team lo cherava? 

Annna adantha telvadh maa team lo thellodi cheppdu, plus inka naaku benefits ante endho kuda telvadhi am just a contractor all my life and Netflix is not my range. So answer telisthe cheppu va lekapothe sarcasm madichi

5 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

the numbers you are saying is 350-400K means senior or staff and FAANG , and they definitely dont recruit this way...

One of my friend gets 350k in uber, so shut the fck up uncle, you know nothing, not all faang companies only afford it

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

Annna adantha telvadh maa team lo thellodi cheppdu, plus inka naaku benefits ante endho kuda telvadhi am just an contractor and Netflix is not my range. So answer telisthe cheppu va lekapothe sarcasm madichi

Ade vaa stocks 150k ante akkada vesting period anedi untadi kadaa nee colleague adi cheppaleda, adi very basic nooo anyone who gets stocks has a vesting period associated with it. Adedo kanukkuni cheppu appudu cheptham em cheppalo

Just now, tennisluvrredux said:

Ade vaa stocks 150k ante akkada vesting period anedi untadi kadaa nee colleague adi cheppaleda, adi very basic nooo anyone who gets stocks has a vesting period associated with it. Adedo kanukkuni cheppu appudu cheptham em cheppalo

Nenu ekkuva info adagale coz i never knew about that stocks or benefit thing, he just 150k ani, base is 200k to our team level ani after checking my experience and all

3 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

One of my friend gets 350k in uber, so shut the fck up uncle, you know nothing, not all faang companies only afford it

by FAANG means FAANGMULA as well..companies in that range.... dont take literal meaning