Help me va. How to tell the client that i am not interested in full time?

DesiPokiri

21 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

One of the contract I am working offered me full time, And I said that I am interested initially just to see how much they offer, they are trying to fasten onboarding process within a month or so, so I might have discussion with HR next week and am assuming to have 200k base and some 150k stocks according to the designation and payscale offered to other guys in my team so far who converted and current level of my team. 

I am getting good billing and since my i140 process is in progress , also I have comfort with my employer to work two jobs and I ll make around the same without pressure. So I am thinking not to accept after listening to hr and everyone after a month. 

But how can I say no without hurting them and making them end my future extensions for my contract? 

2 jobs best fulltime waste 

1 minute ago, Sarvapindi said:

2 jobs best fulltime waste 

Anna question adhi kaadhu, how to say no without contract getting affected or atleast delay it as long as I earn for a while? 

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Anna question adhi kaadhu, how to say no without contract getting affected or atleast delay it as long as I earn for a while? 

contract effecting anedi not in your hands if they like u y will they terminate contract…simple ga unna reason e seppey.,aina vadu teesestadu anukunbapudu vadileyadaniki neekenduku problem….

1 minute ago, Sarvapindi said:

contract effecting anedi not in your hands if they like u y will they terminate contract…simple ga unna reason e seppey.,aina vadu teesestadu anukunbapudu vadileyadaniki neekenduku problem….

Billing is good plus 100 percent remote. Andhuke. Malli 100 percent remote vethakali ante I should spend time for interviewing for 2 to 3 weeks. Andhuke

10 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Ardam chesukoru le ne badhalu…

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

200k pay and 150k stocks compensation profile Ki DB lo suggestions adugutunav ante…

Suggestion adugutundhi how to say no ane ga , thappemundhi

2 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Gisontivi ask in Blind vaa, experienced people untaru ilanti answers ivvaneeki

Yes blind and Reddit lo Kuda posted le

3 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Suggestion adugutundhi how to say no ane ga , thappemundhi

How to say endi ra ayya, NO is a NO. Poi cheppi 10gu…

lekapothey akasha ramanna utharam rasthe workout ayitadi ante cheppu, rasi istha…

Ledu ante time killing tactics use chey…HR gadu gattiga decode aithe avi kuda workout kaavu.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DesiPokiri said:

One of the contract I am working offered me full time, And I said that I am interested initially just to see how much they offer, they are trying to fasten onboarding process within a month or so, so I might have discussion with HR next week and am assuming to have 200k base and some 150k stocks according to the designation and payscale offered to other guys in my team so far who converted and current level of my team. 

I am getting good billing and since my i140 process is in progress , also I have comfort with my employer to work two jobs and I ll make around the same without pressure. So I am thinking not to accept after listening to hr and everyone after a month. 

But how can I say no without hurting them and making them end my future extensions for my contract? 

Tesko bro two jobs enni days chestha . Manchiga oka job ki neku 200base pay ne vasthunapudu.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Paamu said:

tech stack enti bro needi.

immigration is a good reason ... employer switch aythe kirikiri aythadi ani cheppu. Time paduthadi ani cheppu.

Am backend python developer, role is senior swe

24 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Gisontivi ask in Blind vaa, experienced people untaru ilanti answers ivvaneeki

Antey uncal nuvvu pake ah hahahahaha