Help me va. How to tell the client that i am not interested in full time?

DesiPokiri

3 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Am backend python developer, role is senior swe

ali+pch+gif.gif

PS: I have immigration process pending with my current employer, and it might take another 6-8 months based on USCIS processing ani neat ga cheppu.

If they need a resource, they will continue with the contract. if not will keep u until the end of the contract, get someone on board and train them before u leave. e muchata anta jarganike lot of fators.

e hire, teskokapote, me team lo manager can he open the req for other position.?

or is he ready to loose the funding for that req.?

ivanni matters.

anduke just tell them , immigration application is in process and keep calm if not interested.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Tesko bro two jobs enni days chestha . Manchiga oka job ki neku 200base pay ne vasthunapudu.

Two jobs la 400k vastay ra vaari…

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

ali+pch+gif.gif

PS: I have immigration process pending with my current employer, and it might take another 6-8 months based on USCIS processing ani neat ga cheppu.

If they need a resource, they will continue with the contract. if not will keep u until the end of the contract, get someone on board and train them before u leave. e muchata anta jarganike lot of fators.

e hire, teskokapote, me team lo manager can he open the req for other position.?

or is he ready to loose the funding for that req.?

ivanni matters.

anduke just tell them , immigration application is in process and keep calm if not interested.

Thanks baa