KGF2 >>>>> Bahubali movies

bharathicement

14 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Compare cheyadam enduku? Who is stopping you from liking both movies?? 

elanti questions ki answer raadamma…edo oka side jump avalsinde and opp side evadu vunna vaadini logic lekunda bootulu tittalsinde

we don’t know how to praise one person without bringing another person down. 

I like both movies and directors for making those movies. I had my entertainment and I don’t care who is great among the both. If next movie of either one is not good I will criticize and say that I did not like it. 

monna oka friend tho argument asalu F3 lanti movies evadu choostadu intha stupid ga vundi kullu jokes ani vaadi point..my point is, that movie is taken for that crowd only, those who like jabardast and other serials. It’s for them not for you. There are people who like it, there is market for such movies and they are doing such movies for that specific market. Trailer choostene telispotundi, if it’s not your kind of movie then don’t go anthe.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, vachesa said:

elanti questions ki answer raadamma…edo oka side jump avalsinde and opp side evadu vunna vaadini logic lekunda bootulu tittalsinde

we don’t know how to praise one person without bringing another person down. 

I like both movies and directors for making those movies. I had my entertainment and I don’t care who is great among the both. If next movie of either one is not good I will criticize and say that I did not like it. 

monna oka friend tho argument asalu F3 lanti movies evadu choostadu intha stupid ga vundi kullu jokes ani vaadi point..my point is, that movie is taken for that crowd only, those who like jabardast and other serials. It’s for them not for you. There are people who like it, there is market for such movies and they are doing such movies for that specific market. Trailer choostene telispotundi, if it’s not your kind of movie then don’t go anthe.

I didn’t like F3.. but it doesn’t make it a bad movie.. my friends liked it.. but I didn’t criticize the movie… any movie oka 50% people ki movie nachhithe hit avuddi.. 

mana db la edupu ekkuvaindi.. It is as if quite a few narrow minded housewives from the 90’s joined our db..