Keep calm and invest in Indian real estate

DesiPokiri

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

Trust me if recession hits, you ll become richer than your friends who invested in American houses and stocks 

Bro you do 5/6 jobs we can’t afford 

5 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Trust me if recession hits, you ll become richer than your friends who invested in American houses and stocks 

I think real estate around Hyderabad is still a good bet even in these times. 

8 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

only Hyderabad is good rest all cities ne luck or karma

3 minutes ago, Anthasunyam said:

I think real estate around Hyderabad is still a good bet even in these times. 

1 minute ago, Ravi860 said:

only Hyderabad is good rest all cities ne luck or karma

lol not a safer option to buy in hyd if you want buy road side lands, hyd is home of kabjas. 
Even tier two towns make good investment if you invest more than a crore and buy lot of land land next to road than buying a simple one useless duplex or apartment in hyd where there is less appreciation 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

lol not a safer option to buy in hyd if you want buy road side lands, hyd is home of kabjas. 
Even tier two towns make good investment if you invest more than a crore and buy lot of land land next to road than buying a simple one useless duplex or apartment in hyd where there is less appreciation 

ok agree with lands and kabjas in hyd.

Don't know about real estate in TG, AP lo matram em baledu real estate naku telsinantavaraku. Jagan anna vachaka motham fasaked

1 minute ago, Ravi860 said:

ok agree with lands and kabjas in hyd.

Don't know about real estate in TG, AP lo matram em baledu real estate naku telsinantavaraku. Jagan anna vachaka motham fasaked

Real estate lo you can make profits buying next to national highways anyday irrespective of jagan or cbn. I have see many things lately during covid where few lands I bought for 40 lakhs each bumped into 90 lakhs each within 6 to 7 months span. 

If you have one home, investing in another apartment or duplex to rent it out to some one is a foolish dream which ll put you in middle class forever r

4 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Duplex or apartment is definitely not worthy. Only land generates good wealth even in cities or in tier two towns. In cities, you need good channels for safe investments.

1 minute ago, Anthasunyam said:

Duplex or apartment is definitely not worthy. Only land generates good wealth even in cities or in tier two towns. In cities, you need good channels for safe investments.

I owned land in couple of major cities in both the states, but in hyd I only have apartment coz every guy i knew in real estate warns me of kabjas and I have seen kabjas happened to my close friends too , so I never invest in land in hyd , only apt that too bought it long back. my two cents 

Bro @DesiPokiri naku okka reason cheppu india lo konataniki contacts masthunaye. But akada profits vasthey ekadiki ela testham. Proper ga tax pay chesthey 

lets say i bought a land valued at 50 lakhs

and next year one cr ithey manam tax entha kattali @Vaampire 30 percent kattala bro apudu manaki 30 laks eh ga profit but still fine or kontha amount white ga convert chesi migathi chupinchali profit ga.

1 minute ago, Swatkat said:

Bro @DesiPokiri naku okka reason cheppu india lo konataniki contacts masthunaye. But akada profits vasthey ekadiki ela testham. Proper ga tax pay chesthey 

and next year one cr ithey manam tax entha kattali @Vaampire 30 percent kattala bro apudu manaki 30 laks eh ga profit but still fine or kontha amount white ga convert chesi migathi chupinchali profit ga.

kattali ga mari tax.. ekkadina same badhudu

8 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Real estate lo you can make profits buying next to national highways anyday irrespective of jagan or cbn. I have see many things lately during covid where few lands I bought for 40 lakhs each bumped into 90 lakhs each within 6 to 7 months span. 

If you have one home, investing in another apartment or duplex to rent it out to some one is a foolish dream which ll put you in middle class forever r

atlaage pattukoni kurcho, they will fall below 40, real estate is all at peaks anywhere in the world, you either make profit and get out now or wait for crash and then wait for eternity

1 minute ago, Swatkat said:

Baa I agree it’s tough to bring it here, but once you settle down, you can always go to india and enjoy for vacations with that yield in land value in India. You can happily retire instead driving uber after 50 here, you can spend all that money for your medical expenses if required whenever you go to india instead of affording high costs in usa 

6 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

I owned land in couple of major cities in both the states, but in hyd I only have apartment coz every guy i knew in real estate warns me of kabjas and I have seen kabjas happened to my close friends too , so I never invest in land in hyd , only apt that too bought it long back. my two cents 

Yes, I also heard few cases with kabjas. happened to my close friend uncle. Grabbed everything under the goondaism of harish rao.