How to convincence wife to do job

abulu

55 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

How old are your kids? If they are too young (toddlers), moms are worried about leaving/missing them or sending them to daycare.. 
Who are her friends? Are they all housewives too? keep her around working women.. 

Help her with the chores and kids.. she has to get the confidence that she can manage both kids and home with your help.. 

+1 valla frds lo work chese Vallu vunte then me wife ki kuda interest and confidence vasthadi Nenu job cheyyagalanu ani.

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Here the problem is lack of drive. You need to take her to multiple kitti farties and make her listen to vaunties and their bombastic stories. She will become motivated to work. Use kitti farty in the right away. 

@veerigadu kitty 🐈 faarties also motivates rankuu no?

Just now, Bondu_Babu said:

+1 valla frds lo work chese Vallu vunte then me wife ki kuda interest and confidence vasthadi Nenu job cheyyagalanu ani.

My wife started working an year ago.. now 4 of her close friends are doing some job or the other.. they get motivated by looking at their friends… though they initially used to criticize her about not talking to them much and other things, they soon felt that they should work too… 

27 minutes ago, Poll_Rangadu said:

I have tried to convince her with a pleasant words. She said no daddy listen. I finally took this discussion to  my inlaws they threatned me and my parents to file a case against us for forcing my wife to work. My inlaws clearly said they dont want their daughter to work . If I force they threatned our family to pull to the SP office as my F in laws brother works in SP office. The asked my wife to leave me and my kids here in us and come to India. Unfortunately it was covid and no flight tickets were available. And the irony is my M in law works and she doesnt want my wife to work. I am a single bread winner of my home and I have to take care of three kids and my parents who are with pre existing conditions. My freaking F in law called my parents and threatened my parents. My poor parents weeped all through night without sleep. My blood boils everytime I think of such situation.

vaalu intha torture pedite mee wife emi cheyaleda bro

1 hour ago, sarvayogi said:

ila antunna ani emi anukoku bro.first of all 12 years is a lot..back to work tough unless she puts tremendous effort...tech jobs aite forget..she can try BA QA etc but even vaatiki kooda you know the effort needed

seondarily vallaki interest lekapote the more you bring the topic the more fights it is

best way is ask what her interest is and do some thing non IT..edoka income aina vastundi

Naku IT or Non IT edaina pedda farak padadu bro. Not even how much she makes. I want her to be independent of me. if somethign happens to me or my job she should still sustain for that she needs exposure on how world works etc.. Job aithe she will know how to navigate world without me. and financial support is a byproduct of her job. mainly its exposure that will help her

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Satrajith said:

Naku IT or Non IT edaina pedda farak padadu bro. Not even how much she makes. I want her to be independent of me. if somethign happens to me or my job she should still sustain for that she needs exposure on how world works etc.. Job aithe she will know how to navigate world without me. and financial support is a byproduct of her job. mainly its exposure that will help her

+1 I agree with you.

give her some time , slow ga edo training start chey and tell her that few Months job chey nvu comfortable Kakapote resign chesey.. let’s first try ani start chey.

17 minutes ago, Satrajith said:

I was in similar shoes..marriage beginning..chusa chusa one day ame parents mundare left and right icchina..batch andaru labo dibo mani edcharu...1 month lo job tecchkuni now working since few years without a gap

I dont believe that give time to ppl things will change..unless the person has the urge(like in your case unless your spouse has the urge to get a job)..even 100 years will not be enough

konta mandi aada munjalaki(not all) maatalato chepte ardham kaadu..you have to be serious and take things into your hand

9 minutes ago, Bondu_Babu said:

+1 I agree with you.

give her some time , slow ga edo training start chey and tell her that few Months job chey nvu comfortable Kakapote resign chesey.. let’s first try ani start chey.

ade chestunna bro. as someone said, its lack of drive. Paiga 12 yrs intlo appadalu, vadiyalu, kartheeka deepam alavatu aina pranalaki kashtapadamante kashtame. Every day aa Sye movie speeches ivvalsi vastondi to fill in confidence.

Mainly I see its "Lack of drive" as culprit. last gen lo house wives tho nadichindi ee gen lo couple should work to lead comfortable life or one shud earn as much as both. lekapothe kashtam

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

I was in similar shoes..marriage beginning..chusa chusa one day ame parents mundare left and right icchina..batch andaru labo dibo mani edcharu...1 month lo job tecchkuni now working since few years without a gap

I dont believe that give time to ppl things will change..unless the person has the urge(like in your case unless your spouse has the urge to get a job)..even 100 years will not be enough

konta mandi aada munjalaki(not all) maatalato chepte ardham kaadu..you have to be serious and take things into your hand

aa Idi aindi. emanna ante Inlaws mee maate vinakapothe maadem vintundi meeru meeru chuskondi ani vadili 10gutunnaru. I feel like hitting them. konni sarlu nenu emanna selfish ga alochistunnana ani naa meeda nake doubt vastondi. Totally its lack of that Slef drive and nadichipothondi ga types attitude is hurting.Car lo evvaru lenappudu aruchukuntu unta naa frustration ki.

I feel kottadam/tittadam will make situation worse. it will only result in argument but no solution.She is a very good wife except totally dependent on me. More over India lo edo job lo cheri okafew months tarvata vere uru vellasli vachi manesindi anta. Family , aadapillaetc.. anui cheppi aapesar. She got used laid back life. 

5 minutes ago, Satrajith said:

aa Idi aindi. emanna ante Inlaws mee maate vinakapothe maadem vintundi meeru meeru chuskondi ani vadili 10gutunnaru. I feel like hitting them. konni sarlu nenu emanna selfish ga alochistunnana ani naa meeda nake doubt vastondi. Totally its lack of that Slef drive and nadichipothondi ga types attitude is hurting.Car lo evvaru lenappudu aruchukuntu unta naa frustration ki.

I feel kottadam/tittadam will make situation worse. it will only result in argument but no solution.She is a very good wife except totally dependent on me. More over India lo edo job lo cheri okafew months tarvata vere uru vellasli vachi manesindi anta. Family , aadapillaetc.. anui cheppi aapesar. She got used laid back life. 

all ammailu start off married life good slowly they become lazy and become banisa to husband

first lo husband feels proud that wife dependent on him but the side effect is after few years she is completely hopeless to live by her self

then she becomes a burden for husband than an asset..

18 minutes ago, Satrajith said:

ade chestunna bro. as someone said, its lack of drive. Paiga 12 yrs intlo appadalu, vadiyalu, kartheeka deepam alavatu aina pranalaki kashtapadamante kashtame. Every day aa Sye movie speeches ivvalsi vastondi to fill in confidence.

Mainly I see its "Lack of drive" as culprit. last gen lo house wives tho nadichindi ee gen lo couple should work to lead comfortable life or one shud earn as much as both. lekapothe kashtam

Inka nve baaga prepare ayi edo faang company lo job kottali 😀

12 minutes ago, Satrajith said:

Join her in a grocery story or Walmart or restaurant for work.. 

4 hours ago, abulu said:

paisa katnam tesukoledu amayi chaduvukundi job chesthondani 

marriage ayaka  job manesindhi( that too edo startup not much exp) due to diff relocation 

now its been many years saying job cheyanani pillale naku priority ani. 

Idhi mana regular days a okalla jeetham tho netuku radaniki. Ela chepthe ardam avuthundhi :( 

How did you convince wife to do job? 

Talk to her before going to sleep and explain her, she will understand 

11 minutes ago, Bondu_Babu said:

Inka nve baaga prepare ayi edo faang company lo job kottali 😀

:D oka Year kashtapadi Apple lo join ayya le last year . Konchem Money prob taggina (not much though) naa main issue is abt her being independent & exposure.  daaniki trying inka @Thokkalee garu cheppinattu Walmart or any Pakodi/Bajjila bandi chudali 

2 minutes ago, Satrajith said:

:D oka Year kashtapadi Apple lo join ayya le last year . Konchem Money prob taggina (not much though) naa main issue is abt her being independent & exposure.  daaniki trying inka @Thokkalee garu cheppinattu Walmart or any Pakodi bandi chudali 

Nice.. responsibility slow Hanover chey like doctor call cheyytam or else shopping avi naku work vundi nve matladu ani cheppu .. me kid parties vunte montham thanane chusukomanu like shopping/ party theme decorations etc. driving nerpinchi car ichey.

• Like 1