How to convincence wife to do job

abulu

34 minutes ago, Fish said:

Mee andariki oka question….if your wife starts working, will you help her with chores  and kids things 

You cannot push anyone to work, she needs to get that motivation 

I helped my wife in chores before she was working, now after she started working...

She was the one who was worried that she aint getting a Job...I told her to chill but eventually we both are getting decent enough.

How old are your kids? If they are too young (toddlers), moms are worried about leaving/missing them or sending them to daycare.. 
Who are her friends? Are they all housewives too? keep her around working women.. 

Help her with the chores and kids.. she has to get the confidence that she can manage both kids and home with your help.. 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Fish said:

Mee andariki oka question….if your wife starts working, will you help her with chores  and kids things 

Ipudu mathram help tesukotledu ani evaru cheparu

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

How old are your kids? If they are too young (toddlers), moms are worried about leaving/missing them or sending them to daycare.. 
Who are her friends? Are they all housewives too? keep her around working women.. 

Help her with the chores and kids.. she has to get the confidence that she can manage both kids and home with your help.. 

Good baga cheparu bro

27 minutes ago, Fish said:

Don’t make fun #$1

y bro.. edaina lite ga teeskovachu no

@abulu anna Inga mi wife job chese rakam kadu kani G musukoni India ki shift ayyipo ani chala sarlu cheppam DB lo 

Single income gadiki ippudu unna situation lo emi lu kids education retirement ki savings ante ayye pani kadu kani India ki shift ayyipo

• Haha 1

Talk to her, i think may be she is scared or not feeling confident . See if she is interested in any other field other than IT, may be ask if she is ok to do odd or part time jobs, the idea is to make her feel confident and see outside world without any work pressure.

May be ask her to drive for DoorDash or Uber or work in any Indian grocery store, or stress free environment.

1 hour ago, Fish said:

Wife work chesina cheyakapoyina, husband ki ivi maatram thapavu, andaru chesedi idi. I guess nuvu inka single anukunta

49 minutes ago, Fish said:

Apudu Inka ekkuva godavalu avuthaayi….if she doesn’t have interest better to be quiet and do nothing 

Ipudu already ade kada chestundi…so noting to loose.

I have tried to convince her with a pleasant words. She said no daddy listen. I finally took this discussion to  my inlaws they threatned me and my parents to file a case against us for forcing my wife to work. My inlaws clearly said they dont want their daughter to work . If I force they threatned our family to pull to the SP office as my F in laws brother works in SP office. The asked my wife to leave me and my kids here in us and come to India. Unfortunately it was covid and no flight tickets were available. And the irony is my M in law works and she doesnt want my wife to work. I am a single bread winner of my home and I have to take care of three kids and my parents who are with pre existing conditions. My freaking F in law called my parents and threatened my parents. My poor parents weeped all through night without sleep. My blood boils everytime I think of such situation.

• Sad 5

8 minutes ago, Poll_Rangadu said:

I have tried to convince her with a pleasant words. She said no daddy listen. I finally took this discussion to  my inlaws they threatned me and my parents to file a case against us for forcing my wife to work. My inlaws clearly said they dont want their daughter to work . If I force they threatned our family to pull to the SP office as my F in laws brother works in SP office. The asked my wife to leave me and my kids here in us and come to India. Unfortunately it was covid and no flight tickets were available. And the irony is my M in law works and she doesnt want my wife to work. I am a single bread winner of my home and I have to take care of three kids and my parents who are with pre existing conditions. My freaking F in law called my parents and threatened my parents. My poor parents weeped all through night without sleep. My blood boils everytime I think of such situation.

myself and my other three siblings are in a good position because my mom and dad both worked so hard. Adavallu job chese illu baaguntundhi . Women has to work and should be financially independent.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, ttr2tr said:

Wife work chesina cheyakapoyina, husband ki ivi maatram thapavu, andaru chesedi idi. I guess nuvu inka single anukunta

I am facing this issue anduke aduguthunna….I do all house chores, Takecare of kids and work 

13 minutes ago, Poll_Rangadu said:

gooram bro

13 minutes ago, Poll_Rangadu said:

#$1