Cred!t C@rd Debt

nikhilboorla

3 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Next time if you come to USA you wont get an apartment (you need to pay deposit), auto loan to buy car, mortgage, credit card. So all your transactions will be on debit.

but not all apartments looks for credit history right?

wat about fresh H1b candidates?how do they get apartments without SSN?

32 minutes ago, nikhilboorla said:

I came from US to india in 2014 but from past few months i got letters from credit card companies in 2016,2017 as i didnt pay before leaving.

Will it become problem if i enter into US next year as i am planning to file H1 next year.

or do i need to pay them??

No issues entering US… yes you need to pay them after you reach here..  find a person who can co-sign with you for any loans starting from car loans… 

It may take around six to seven years to cleanup all this and think twice before applying h1…  if you are okay with dealing with credit history and living on some one else credit then no issues 

1 minute ago, jsk423 said:

credit history 300 min andariki untadi...But what creditors are really looking for is the negative remarks. All those remarks will be gone by 7 years.

really? if someone have 50k in debt and won't pay for 7 years.. it won't be on credit history? 😮 I doubt it man

2 minutes ago, Ravi860 said:

really? if someone have 50k in debt and won't pay for 7 years.. it won't be on credit history? 😮 I doubt it man

Remarks will wipe off but not the debt, so banks have every right to come after you until you die

5 minutes ago, nikhilboorla said:

but not all apartments looks for credit history right?

wat about fresh H1b candidates?how do they get apartments without SSN?

Without SSN they make you pay one month rent in advance

35 minutes ago, nikhilboorla said:

i will pay after i go to US....but will it be any issue at POE?

no issues at POE, also negotiate with the credit cards or credit collectors that you only pay 20 to 30% max, then u will be good to go. Initial ga rent ki and phone and car ki kastapadathav. everything will go away after couple of years

if you have no intentions to pay or anytime sooner, hire a debt consolidation firm. 

They will "buy" your debt - negotiate with the banks and sell you their debt which is a lower number at a higher interest. 

Your remarks will be less harmful, score gets fuc$kedup, after 5-7y you can have a cleaner start. 

Ee transition period lo anywhere you have needs with legal credit, neeku tippalu tappavu. Apartments, some employers, loans (car home personal), insurance, etc. 

Asalu motham enta ?

1 hour ago, nikhilboorla said:

I came from US to india in 2014 but from past few months i got letters from credit card companies in 2016,2017 as i didnt pay before leaving.

Will it become problem if i enter into US next year as i am planning to file H1 next year.

KTR ki requset pettu twitter lo ...mottam kattestadu

8 hours ago, Ravi860 said:

rent, car or even buy home... everything will be an issue. so you need to clear everything

Some employees/ clients will check credit in BGC , no ?

11 hours ago, nikhilboorla said:

If they took you to court, then there will be a wage garnishment.....again this supposed to be done within 3 years from the last day of your payment..... It depends upon statute of limitations ( varies with state) . If it's over 3 years, they cannot sue you in court... Usually amex, discover , capital one love to sue people who don't make payments...

12 hours ago, phatposts said:

if you have no intentions to pay or anytime sooner, hire a debt consolidation firm. 

They will "buy" your debt - negotiate with the banks and sell you their debt which is a lower number at a higher interest. 

Your remarks will be less harmful, score gets fuc$kedup, after 5-7y you can have a cleaner start. 

Ee transition period lo anywhere you have needs with legal credit, neeku tippalu tappavu. Apartments, some employers, loans (car home personal), insurance, etc. 

Asalu motham enta ?

Debt consolidation is scam.... You can talk to creditor on your own and save money....

Debt consolidation firms don't buy your debt 😜 ...  

Either way your credit score will be fked

11 hours ago, nikhilboorla said:

i will pay after i go to US....but will it be any issue at POE?

Nenu Poe ki chepthanu née flight details share here