Cred!t C@rd Debt

nikhilboorla

6 hours ago, Rendu said:

Debt consolidation is scam.... You can talk to creditor on your own and save money....

Debt consolidation firms don't buy your debt 😜 ...  

Either way your credit score will be fked

If you are doing with the right company, it is not a scam. It is never a great option but long run lo it shows the creditors that you are not running away from things anthe. 

22 hours ago, nikhilboorla said:

I came from US to india in 2014 but from past few months i got letters from credit card companies in 2016,2017 as i didnt pay before leaving.

Will it become problem if i enter into US next year as i am planning to file H1 next year.

or do i need to pay them??

did they send letters to your India address? how did they know your india address?

how much is your debt? and how many credit cards?

22 hours ago, nikhilboorla said:

i will pay after i go to US....but will it be any issue at POE?

you can pay after coming to the US, but remember that once you are in the US, assuming you pay those debts in the first week after reaching the US, your credit score will take several months to improve, before then if you want to apply for another credit card, finance your car, buy a home, you will either run into problems like no one is willing you give you loan, or you will pay very high interest, or very high downpayment. If you have an option of someone you know pay those debts off in the US, and you pay them lanti arrangements emanna kudirithe chesko boss.

50 minutes ago, halwaraaj said:

you can pay after coming to the US, but remember that once you are in the US, assuming you pay those debts in the first week after reaching the US, your credit score will take several months to improve, before then if you want to apply for another credit card, finance your car, buy a home, you will either run into problems like no one is willing you give you loan, or you will pay very high interest, or very high downpayment. If you have an option of someone you know pay those debts off in the US, and you pay them lanti arrangements emanna kudirithe chesko boss.

thanks for the suggestion...is it possible to to rebuild credit history without credit card

1 hour ago, nikhilboorla said:

any option to rebuild credit history without credit card?

these things will stay on your file for 7 years and will be removed after I guess but until then you will have to live on debit cards and keep building your credit score with prepaid credit cards.

38 minutes ago, CooLgUy4U said:

these things will stay on your file for 7 years and will be removed after I guess but until then you will have to live on debit cards and keep building your credit score with prepaid credit cards.

prepaid credit cards??

Can you give any name?because i only heard about prepaid debit card

Just now, nikhilboorla said:

prepaid credit cards??

Can you give any name?because i only heard about prepaid debit card

BOFA has these cards... these are for the ones who wants to build credit history.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2022 at 1:15 PM, nikhilboorla said:

thanks for the suggestion...is it possible to to rebuild credit history without credit card

Try secured credit cards.. mana dabbulu maname icchi credit laaga vaadukodam ;)