Director of 21 jump street and rotten tomatoes tweets about RRR

DesiPokiri

37 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Ekkada man ekkada ?..

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm0588087/filmotype/director?ref_=m_nmfm_3

Into the spider verse is different from spiderman movie already chusesa..... not taking away any of the merit though. But the claims are wrong

He is co producer man of spyder verse not director man, now keep crying 

8 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Netflix number of movies konnadhi tolly kolly and bolly vi.. even gangubhai had good viewing hours on Netflix. Why would they hire PR team and spend money ? And what is the other movie that Netflix spent money on celebrity tweets to promote their non-original movie?

Adhi Ala adugu tom bayya 

2 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

He is co producer man of spyder verse not director man, now keep crying 

Ade cheptunna bhayya Dil Raju direct cheytaniki SS Rajamouli direct cheytaniki theda leda

Just now, anna_gari_maata said:

Ade cheptunna bhayya Dil Raju direct cheytaniki SS Rajamouli direct cheytaniki theda leda

But he directed jump street man, still if you compare dil Raju to Hollywood technicians to prove your point, I simply laugh at you 

• DesiPokiri changed the title to Director of 21 jump street and rotten tomatoes tweets about RRR
2 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

But he directed jump street man, still if you compare dil Raju to Hollywood technicians to prove your point, I simply laugh at you 

No one is talking about Jump street .. the point here is why spreading fake news like he directed Spider man and next two spiderman movies as if they sound like they are Marvel Spiderman movies... And Jump street movie is not any super high budget classic movie.. it's just a fine comedy...

Anyways mee kammati abhimanam ni pogottadaniki nenu evadini 

1 minute ago, anna_gari_maata said:

No one is talking about Jump street .. the point here is why spreading fake news like he directed Spider man and next two spiderman movies as if they sound like they are Marvel Spiderman movies... And Jump street movie is not any super high budget classic movie.. it's just a fine comedy...

Anyways mee kammati abhimanam ni pogottadaniki nenu evadini 

I never spread the fake news about spyderman, I only stated he directed jump street and produced spyder man. Still if you don’t feel proud abt that, I can understand your REDdy ness in your eyes 

21 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Netflix number of movies konnadhi tolly kolly and bolly vi.. even gangubhai had good viewing hours on Netflix. Why would they hire PR team and spend money ? And what is the other movie that Netflix spent money on celebrity tweets to promote their non-original movie?

Ante photo petti Mari tweet chestunnaru ante someone is reaching out the movie to them besides social media ani na assumption..promotion is not wrong, if it’s purely out of love that’s great. I’m not against the movie, even I want it to reach wider audience.

4 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Thittada? Pogidada?

How come mortal men can do that kind of immortal stunts ani?🤣🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

Thittada? Pogidada?

How come mortal men can do that kind of immortal stunts ani?🤣🤣

exactly 🤣 …. Satirical ga denging all tweets… and all fake praise… copymouli gadi ki kuda artham ayi untundhi ee paatiki… kani vadi fans kindha lowiq orgasm tweets 🤣