Director of 21 jump street and rotten tomatoes tweets about RRR

DesiPokiri

6 minutes ago, reality said:

exactly 🤣 …. Satirical ga denging all tweets… and all fake praise… copymouli gadi ki kuda artham ayi untundhi ee paatiki… kani vadi fans kindha lowiq orgasm tweets 🤣 

Change your username reality uncle :giggle:

1 hour ago, Epic said:

Ante photo petti Mari tweet chestunnaru ante someone is reaching out the movie to them besides social media ani na assumption..promotion is not wrong, if it’s purely out of love that’s great. I’m not against the movie, even I want it to reach wider audience.

Gif lo rrr ani type chesthe aa movie related gifs or pics osthai.. that’s common and ppl tweet like that for any other movie. I’m seeing lot of tweets about everywhere everything all at once movie too.

19 minutes ago, Aghori said:

Paid or unpaid, kudos to ssr for canvassing Indian cinema in the international arena. He setup new benchmark in movie making.

laugh telugu GIF

2 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Netflix number of movies konnadhi tolly kolly and bolly vi.. even gangubhai had good viewing hours on Netflix. Why would they hire PR team and spend money ? And what is the other movie that Netflix spent money on celebrity tweets to promote their non-original movie?

Haters will always be haters ...