Team lo

meri_zindagi

11 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Nuvvu nacchevemo andke scratching emo.

@Lovecrusaderit will be the same na place lo vere eh ammayi unna. There are other colleagues in my previous company who had same issue. Anadaram kalisi thittukuni koncham santhinchevallam. 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Some manager much elder to me. Someone I knew from long. I have to work with him daily. Time dorikinapudala sodi pedatadu. He keeps on asking personal questions and I feel like saying none of your business but he is much senior to me. This was there in my previous company too. 2017 lo vadilipoindi gola anukunte malli ipudu modalaindi. Most of the times I ignore ala ani barinchali anna kashtam ga undi. Sare moham mida chepdam ante inka elanti headaches testaro I can imagine. How to deal ?

Adenti niku 27 ,naaku 24 e kadha 🙄

Just now, meri_zindagi said:

@Lovecrusaderit will be the same na place lo vere eh ammayi unna. There are other colleagues in my previous company who had same issue. Anadaram kalisi thittukuni koncham santhinchevallam. 

Just kidding....ask uncle what he is looking for...and say i will complain to aunty if u not stop ...he will run away from u

1 minute ago, meri_zindagi said:

:3D_Smiles:  Em sadinchadam

53 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Some manager much elder to me. Someone I knew from long. I have to work with him daily. Time dorikinapudala sodi pedatadu. He keeps on asking personal questions and I feel like saying none of your business but he is much senior to me. This was there in my previous company too. 2017 lo vadilipoindi gola anukunte malli ipudu modalaindi. Most of the times I ignore ala ani barinchali anna kashtam ga undi. Sare moham mida chepdam ante inka elanti headaches testaro I can imagine. How to deal ?

Just give a smile and change the topic.. rinse and repeat for every topic.. slowly he will understand that you are not comfortable talking personal things with him.. 

desi folks are a bit nosey… ammalakkalu type untaaru.. 😄

you get more attention if you are cute and sweet 😜

• Confused 2

49 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Edsiav.. vadu tamil odu 

Eh tamil odiki manasu undadha inka eminundadha?  Personal antunav em aduguthunadenti?

interest untey yes ani cheppu ledhantey ledhani cheppu ikada edho pedha miss universe ani andharki cheppalanukuntunav @anna_vendy

7 minutes ago, Fish said:

Personal questions ante elantivo thelika pothe, we can’t judge your situation 

at work people(irrespective of gender) do ask me many questions like where do I stay, my family, kids age, where I am from in india, what is the meaning of my name….Inka chaala….if you don’t want to answer, tell them politely that you are not comfortable(I did that before)…..there is a line for everything 

Pretty much ive and to some extent. But we won’t be comfortable talking to everyone. Simple.

4 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Just give a smile and change the topic.. rinse and repeat for every topic.. slowly he will understand that you are not comfortable talking personal things with him.. 

desi folks are a bit nosey… ammalakkalu type untaaru.. 😄

you get more attention if you are cute and sweet 😜

Nuvvu urko va smile isthey @Raja_Returns gadu proceed avthadu