Team lo

meri_zindagi

7 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Pretty much ive and to some extent. But we won’t be comfortable talking to everyone. Simple.

Tell him that you are not comfortable discussing personal stuff…..that’s not rude 

Neek job kaavala personal space kaavala?

If your job is important then mooskoni vaad adigindi cheppi pani soosko, edaina teda ga chepthe neeku growth undadu

5 minutes ago, Fish said:

Tell him that you are comfortable discussing personal stuff…..that’s not rude 

Comfortable kaadu antunte, comfortable ani cheppamantaventi Akkai 🤦‍♂️
closer-look-ratchel-dratch.gif

Its more easy to make some one hate your company than love your company - u just need to be smart enough to find ways to make that happen - Dont try to be good in everyone books - Its not worth it

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

If your job is important then mooskoni vaad adigindi cheppi pani soosko, edaina teda ga chepthe neeku growth undadu

😳 

7 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Just give a smile and change the topic.. rinse and repeat for every topic.. slowly he will understand that you are not comfortable talking personal things with him.. 

desi folks are a bit nosey… ammalakkalu type untaaru.. 😄

you get more attention if you are cute and sweet 😜

Friendly ga.. easy going ga undachu. Not a big deal. Why to be creepy.

5 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Friendly ga.. easy going ga undachu. Not a big deal. Why to be creepy.

Most of them are friendly… I guess some people don’t realize when it gets creepy…

so just avoid answering his questions and he should know that you don’t want to discuss these things with him and you are not comfortable… 

thanks though.. i am very casual with everyone (men and women) in my old team and talk a lot about family, kids, etc.. many of them talk lot of personal stuff with me and I do too.. we all meet outside of office with families too.. i will be cautious from now onwards… don’t want to hurt anyone.. 

1 hour ago, meri_zindagi said:

Some manager much elder to me. Someone I knew from long. I have to work with him daily. Time dorikinapudala sodi pedatadu. He keeps on asking personal questions and I feel like saying none of your business but he is much senior to me. This was there in my previous company too. 2017 lo vadilipoindi gola anukunte malli ipudu modalaindi. Most of the times I ignore ala ani barinchali anna kashtam ga undi. Sare moham mida chepdam ante inka elanti headaches testaro I can imagine. How to deal ?

Chat or cube ki vochi discussion? Chat ayitey screenshot petti hr ki email karo vaadu out

14 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

Ridiculous… you are not going to a kitty party.. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, FLraja said:

Chat or cube ki vochi discussion? Chat ayitey screenshot petti hr ki email karo vaadu out

Enduku Raja jeevithalu tho adukuntaru....nenedho pilla bavuntadhi ani matladutunte....