Sorry EB3 folks

BacklogBadham

3 hours ago, Hindhustani said:

Why bro , matter in 2 lines plz 

As per uscis faq eb2 current ayyithe ne next section ki spill ayyedhi. Last 2 years state department Nandi kuda eb3 spill ayyedhi but e sari highest number approval anta akkada that means spill chesedhem migalakapovachu from consulates. 

13 hours ago, Pavanonline said:

then how were numbers allocated to eb3 in 2020 at that time instead of allocating to eb2? asalu ee downgrades lekapothe dates chala move ayyevi, huge waste of time and effort to everyone

I believe FB visa kakunda eb3 consulte visa spill ayyayi 2020 lo consultants close valla and huge eb1 current lekunna eb2 kakunda eb3 ki direct spiilover vachindi. As per stats e year no spillover from consulates in eb3. So FB meedha vachedhi major part will go to EB2

13 hours ago, Complex said:

Yeah looks like they are back to normal at visa center. Bad news for inside USA folks good news for outside folks. 2021 and 22 la ravali ante consultes close ayyithe thappa no chance. E 2 years lo green ayyina eb indians vallu so lucky. 

13 hours ago, Pavanonline said:

then how were numbers allocated to eb3 in 2020 at that time instead of allocating to eb2? asalu ee downgrades lekapothe dates chala move ayyevi, huge waste of time and effort to everyone

Just now, kichikamukavu said:

Eb3 demand was low . They moved dates based on 140 eb3 approvals.

Ok but the had eb2 demand kada bro why can't they move tge dates in eb2 at that time itself how come they are able to move now?? All the people down  to eb3  UT they still ghave eb2 

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Ok but the had eb2 demand kada bro why can't they move tge dates in eb2 at that time itself how come they are able to move now?? All the people down  to eb3  UT they still ghave eb2 

EB2 spillover avvuthundi FB Nundi bro. Last time nuvvu chusina EB3 from EB only at consultes. 

FB spillover to EB2 

EB3 consulates spillover to EB3 

Last 2 years consulates close travel restrictions valla no demand but eppudu nurses shortage vachindi so you are seeing high demand in that category. It will continue couple of years for sure. 

EB2I 2010 to 2015 not bad kadha. Look at chines EB2 2019 Nundi malli kadhalam ledu because all spiilover numbers are going to EB2I only. So no complaints.  Attorneys played big roles in downgrades. So a mess clear chesedhi spillover lekunda normal visa count unnappude max. So can expect next year e mess clearing ki try cheyochu. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BacklogBadham said:

EB2 spillover avvuthundi FB Nundi bro. Last time nuvvu chusina EB3 from EB only at consultes. 

FB spillover to EB2 

Last 2 years consulates close travel restrictions valla no demand but eppudu nurses shortage vachindi so you are seeing high demand in that category. It will continue couple of years for sure. 

EB2I 2010 to 2015 not bad kadha. Look at chines EB2 2019 Nundi malli kadhalam ledu because all spiilover numbers are going to EB2I only. So no complaints.  Attorneys played big roles in downgrades. So a mess clear chesedhi spillover lekunda normal visa count unnappude max. So can expect next year e mess clearing ki try cheyochu. 

So eb3 is forever stuck in 2012 aa aithe?

12 minutes ago, kichikamukavu said:

Eb3 demand was low . They moved dates based on 140 eb3 approvals.

Enka no chance eb3 spillover from consultes anukunta. EB2 will move fast EB1 current unnantha varaku. Any news on Q3 FB results ? 7 months lo 95K echaru expecting another 60-70K anukunta that means min 60K ayyina spillover vasthundhi. 

5 minutes ago, BacklogBadham said:

FB spillover to EB2 

Oh so Covid valla consulates closing reason tho EB3 move ayindha.. makes sense now 

2 minutes ago, gudboy said:

So eb3 is forever stuck in 2012 aa aithe?

As per stats anthe kada bro. EB3 move avvali ante EB2 current avaliable Ind and China ledha consulates lo eb ki demand padipovali. Near future lo e 2 options no possible la undi. That is based on rules I am not genius in this game. Just my analysis from USCIS and consulate data

17 minutes ago, Ravi860 said:

Oh so Covid valla consulates closing reason tho EB3 move ayindha.. makes sense now 

Covid valla ne kada bro spillover vachindhi Anni numbers. Ledu ante still eb1 current avvakunde eb2 2010 lo unndedhi. Back to normal ayyithe regular quota lo ki vellipothundi malli which will happen in 2023. 

53 minutes ago, BacklogBadham said:

Yeah looks like they are back to normal at visa center. Bad news for inside USA folks good news for outside folks. 2021 and 22 la ravali ante consultes close ayyithe thappa no chance. E 2 years lo green ayyina eb indians vallu so lucky. 

that above tweet ardam kale bro, does that effect eb2 numbers for 2022 and 2023? 

yeah next 2 years will be key, lekapothe 2015 lo stuck anatte 

29 minutes ago, BacklogBadham said:

FB spillover to EB2 

yeah lawyers mamulu pandaga cheskole downgrages tho

one more question, so why EB consulate spillover to EB3, avi kuda EB2 ke ravali kada?

and one more unknown is in what category will the downgraded and interfiled(and not approved) ones count towards for next fiscal year, think they'll still be counted under EB3 unless they again upgrade back to EB2.

Asalu no wastage antunadu mari everyone should be approved until EOY 2014 anukunta kada if that happens. 

Oka friend valla employer (big employer) downgrade chesaaka, interfile cheyadaniki oppukoledu… now his application is stuck in EB3 and it won’t become current anytime soon..