Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade Abortion-Rights Ruling

kevinUsa

thu denemma....ee madhya US kante india better anipistondi..manushulu sachhipotunna gun rights antaru ippudu abortion ..aa judge gadu next contraception kuda teseyyali antunnadu endi ra babu idi

30 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

This is good, Abortion is not an option, when you consent to having sex with full knowledge.

what will you do in case of rapes and ectopic pregnancies

5 minutes ago, Marsmangalodu said:

what will you do in case of rapes and ectopic pregnancies

Good, Now we are not generalizing it.

They will have the legal and medical care where it needs.

6 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

Good, Now we are not generalizing it.

They will have the legal and medical care where it needs.

neeku ee topic mida entha knowledge undo naaku telidu with right wing nut jobs in state senates they are applying blanket rules regardless of the situation. Missouri tried this and thanks to roe vs wade they couldnt do it.  you have to read up on how catholic country like ireland was responsible for an indians death because they didnt allow her to abort even though her life was at risk

14 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Bullshit. When I had my ectopic I almost died. No one took me seriously. I had to cast my net wide for a number of doctors to see who will listen to me. Everyone said it is a miscarriage and that it will go out on its own. But deep down I knew/intuition that it is not a miscarriage. After crying on phone with a receptionist one doctor bless her heart listened to me. And started frequent monitoring. This is me being highly educated and having access to insurance not being heard. Imagine women of color, poor women plight. Being a man you have no right to decide what will happen with our bodies. Period

So in other words it is your body your choice. Then what about the baby who has a heartbeat, should that baby not be extended with same logic and same rights and let the baby also decide to come into the world or not ? 

• Upvote 1

Just now, LondonBabu said:

So in other words it is your body your choice. Then what about the baby who has a heartbeat, should that baby not be extended with same logic and same rights and let the baby also decide to come into the world or not ? 

baby heartbeat kosam talli ni kuda champukuntara bro..talli life ki risk osthe enti paristithi

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Bullshit. When I had my ectopic I almost died. No one took me seriously. I had to cast my net wide for a number of doctors to see who will listen to me. Everyone said it is a miscarriage and that it will go out on its own. But deep down I knew/intuition that it is not a miscarriage. After crying on phone with a receptionist one doctor bless her heart listened to me. And started frequent monitoring. This is me being highly educated and having access to insurance not being heard. Imagine women of color, poor women plight. Being a man you have no right to decide what will happen with our bodies. Period

Agreed, it's a right of every human being to decide about their bodies.

Choosing between the right of an existing person to the right of future person is very controversial due to disagreements on both sides.