Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade Abortion-Rights Ruling

kevinUsa

2 hours ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

IMO, this has got nothing to do with womens choice or body. Basically white population is in decline. and younger white people dont want to have kids...they do know that cost of raising a child in US will be a burden for them.. food/day care/pre school/medical costs etc etc... 

if they leave it like this they will become minority in their own country.

White Conservatives will do anything to get their numbers up...they dont care if a white kid kills 15-20 minority ppl..

Conservatives ki kaavalsindi sex after marriage inka women inti chaatuna undatam. Sex after marriage ayithe abortion avasaram ledu. Intlo unna lte rape ayye chances takkuva. Basic ga disciplines life lead cheyali antaru.

1 minute ago, Sheri said:

Conservatives ki kaavalsindi sex after marriage inka women inti chaatuna undatam. Sex after marriage ayithe abortion avasaram ledu. Intlo unna lte rape ayye chances takkuva. Basic ga disciplines life lead cheyali antaru.

Most rapes happen within family and friends. Stranger vachi chesedhi takkuva . 

5 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Most rapes happen within family and friends. Stranger vachi chesedhi takkuva . 

Thelisina vallu chestharu agree kaani within family antha untunda. Stranger/stalker/acquaintance type galla percentage ekkuva untundi combined family kanna.

12 minutes ago, Sheri said:

Thelisina vallu chestharu agree kaani within family antha untunda. Stranger/stalker/acquaintance type galla percentage ekkuva untundi combined family kanna.

You do not know reality then. Lots of kids are abused within family. Love story lo Sai Pallavi type kids chala mandi

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

You do not know reality then. Lots of kids are abused within family. Love story lo Sai Pallavi type kids chala mandi

Oka 80% ave vuntaya?

6 hours ago, ShruteSastry said:

This is good, Abortion is not an option, when you consent to having sex with full knowledge.

People whose madness of culture drives emotional forget the basic things

From when rape has become consensual sex

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Can you get the statistics how many rape case pregnancies happen in the US.

If women wants to choose, choose to have a safe sex. Not to kill the baby unless there is medical emergency.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Bullshit. When I had my ectopic I almost died. No one took me seriously. I had to cast my net wide for a number of doctors to see who will listen to me. Everyone said it is a miscarriage and that it will go out on its own. But deep down I knew/intuition that it is not a miscarriage. After crying on phone with a receptionist one doctor bless her heart listened to me. And started frequent monitoring. This is me being highly educated and having access to insurance not being heard. Imagine women of color, poor women plight. Being a man you have no right to decide what will happen with our bodies. Period

Was this in India or US? 

6 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Bullshit. When I had my ectopic I almost died. No one took me seriously. I had to cast my net wide for a number of doctors to see who will listen to me. Everyone said it is a miscarriage and that it will go out on its own. But deep down I knew/intuition that it is not a miscarriage. After crying on phone with a receptionist one doctor bless her heart listened to me. And started frequent monitoring. This is me being highly educated and having access to insurance not being heard. Imagine women of color, poor women plight. Being a man you have no right to decide what will happen with our bodies. Period

Your bodies alone did not create a baby. You got no right to kill a baby. Stop sleeping around.

About your other rant, you have not asked for abortions in such situations.. You have for abortions in all situations for all women because it is your body. You have no right to kill a baby whenever you want. Period.

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

In a genuine case of rape, this can be argued. What is stopping a woman to turn a consensual case into a rape allegation in the future?? 

Also, they are arguing for abortions to their wish, not these special circumstances. Even if it their body, the life is not theirs.

1 hour ago, ShruteSastry said:

Can you get the statistics how many rape case pregnancies happen in the US.

If women wants to choose, choose to have a safe sex. Not to kill the baby unless there is medical emergency.

so u care for babies for live n ignore those innocent girls who were forced should be ignored ?

do u think rape cases come out  ?

n u r measuring rapes by statistics u r so harsh 

do u know the pain they go through 

7 minutes ago, MRI said:

In a genuine case of rape, this can be argued. What is stopping a woman to turn a consensual case into a rape allegation in the future?? 

Also, they are arguing for abortions to their wish, not these special circumstances. Even if it their body, the life is not theirs.

am not talking about ordinary women its not even matter to discuss they have their options 

am talking about those innocent ones who were abused n tortured by maniacs. where is the justice for those innocent girls?

ippudu lechochaaru veeramanulu.. SCOTUS do not have the authority to introduce laws. Democrats overstepped their boundary instead of legislature making the change. SCOTUS corrected its mistake today. Legislature through change chesukovachu ani kooda chepparu.. Obama gaadu liberals tho nimpinappudu ekkada vunnaro.. aa RBG ni musaldi ayyindani appudey tappinchi inkoka liberal ni pettukuni vunduntey ayipoyundey.. ee sollu overstepping ippatiki kooda nadichundedi.. Trump gaadi luck aamey poyindi.. conservative candidate ni appoint chesukunnadu.. Anthony Kennedy ni manchiga side chesi Kavanaugh ni pettadu mundu chooputho..