Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade Abortion-Rights Ruling

kevinUsa

6 minutes ago, LondonBabu said:

So in other words it is your body your choice. Then what about the baby who has a heartbeat, should that baby not be extended with same logic and same rights and let the baby also decide to come into the world or not ? 

How can any laws and rules be applied to a unborn. Its ridiculous.

Until the day the baby is born, no laws and rules should be enforced. That baby is not a property of United states until that moment. Period. 

6 minutes ago, Marsmangalodu said:

baby heartbeat kosam talli ni kuda champukuntara bro..talli life ki risk osthe enti paristithi

most states have exceptions and many will have complete access to abortion. You are taking 0.1% outliers, of there are exceptions then do you agree abortions need to end? 800K abortions happen in this country, 10% after 15 weeks, that is 80k. overwhelming majority are for convenience not about risks.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/fairness-justice/roe-overturned-separating-fact-from-fiction

5 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

How can any laws and rules be applied to a unborn. Its ridiculous.

Until the day the baby is born, no laws and rules should be enforced. That baby is not a property of United states until that moment. Period. 

India also it is not fully legal dude. Kaastha law telusuko. I think it is upto 20/24 weeks it is legal beyond that it is not.

So technically as per you, if someone does bad to the baby, like give something to effect only baby, then law cannot be enforced, as it is not a murder of a human being as the baby is not born yet !

5 minutes ago, LondonBabu said:

India also it is not fully legal dude. Kaastha law telusuko. I think it is upto 20/24 weeks it is legal beyond that it is not.

So technically as per you, if someone does bad to the baby, like give something to effect only baby, then law cannot be enforced, as it is not a murder of a human being as the baby is not born yet !

India copies vomerica and UK. 

Okay....I'm referring to bold part now. How can anyone do that without harming the mother? Baby and mother are attached through umblical cord and placenta....

hypothethical scenario lo kaundaaa oka realistic possibility cheppu. 

4 minutes ago, Ravi860 said:

What happened? Abortion illegal chesara??

inthaka mundu abortion oka constitutional right ani oka case lo declared, now they reversed that sending the question to states which can now decide to put restrictions or not.

1 minute ago, Pavanonline said:

inthaka mundu abortion oka constitutional right ani oka case lo declared, now they reversed that sending the question to states which can now decide to put restrictions or not.

😮 individuals ki vadhilesthe better e decision. Very controversial topic 

10 minutes ago, Ravi860 said:

What happened? Abortion illegal chesara??

4 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

People in blue states will be fine. Red states lo gun rightsss and abortions thoooo M kudisipotharuuuu janaluuuu....antheeeee

As of September 1, 2021, abortion is illegal in Texas once a fetal heartbeat can be detected. The Texas Heartbeat Act prohibits abortion when there is a detectable heartbeat, which may be as early as 6 weeks into a woman's pregnancy.

Abortion in California is legal up to the point of fetal viability. An abortion ban was in place by 1900, and by 1950, it was a criminal offense for a woman to have an abortion.

YOU YES A slowly turning towards Thaliban idealogy...

ban abortions, ban contraceptives, dont wear skirts after 5th grade 

but assault rifles to an 18 yr old is OK.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

Bullshit. When I had my ectopic I almost died. No one took me seriously. I had to cast my net wide for a number of doctors to see who will listen to me. Everyone said it is a miscarriage and that it will go out on its own. But deep down I knew/intuition that it is not a miscarriage. After crying on phone with a receptionist one doctor bless her heart listened to me. And started frequent monitoring. This is me being highly educated and having access to insurance not being heard. Imagine women of color, poor women plight. Being a man you have no right to decide what will happen with our bodies. Period

anything you post on this will fly over the head of most people here hall of fame game missed the point GIF

they just want to blindly oppose things that liberals support. its a game for most of them.

1 hour ago, areyentiraidhi said:

Agreed, it's a right of every human being to decide about their bodies.

Choosing between the right of an existing person to the right of future person is very controversial due to disagreements on both sides.

Its not controversial at all, if you read up on the laws that will now come into force in some of the red states.

57 minutes ago, LondonBabu said:

In Texas it is 6 weeks dude.. In India it is 24.

Bullshit. When I had my ectopic I almost died. No one took me seriously. I had to cast my net wide for a number of doctors to see who will listen to me. Everyone said it is a miscarriage and that it will go out on its own. But deep down I knew/intuition that it is not a miscarriage. After crying on phone with a receptionist one doctor bless her heart listened to me. And started frequent monitoring. This is me being highly educated and having access to insurance not being heard. Imagine women of color, poor women plight. Being a man you have no right to decide what will happen with our bodies. Period

So you are saying today's outcome has nothing to do with your issue.

• Upvote 1

What this will lead to is more maternal mortality since even a simple d&c is considered abortion

Any abortion is clearly killing the innocent, unless it's a medical emergency.