Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade Abortion-Rights Ruling

kevinUsa

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

your point now seems to be environmental - then stick to it. Corporate meat farming is intensive on nature- there are many ways of solving it. where is the moral thing coming from it. Take your sentience theory and madatha petti keep it where sun doesnt shine.

Humans from native americans in south america  in south west to japan in north east have all thrived on meat eating - it did not prevent their moral development . on the other hand some of worst morals can be seen in vegeterian dumps in india. One can argue to reduce meat for health or produce it in more environment way but not taking this super annoying moral rhetoric.

Why do you have a personality which is so cantenkerous and calculated to grate others when all that others are doing is living their life like they used to?

It is not environmental or for health. It is moral. I think killing animals for food is wrong. that's not the topic here. start another thread and rant about me there.

I don't care which humans thrived on what.. eating meat is equal to murder. dot. go cry somewhere now.

dude, you are in a topic on abortion, trying to argue against abortion - a procedure women have been having through ages, trying to live their lives, and you want to take it away from them make them more miserable, and you think I'm the one who's being cantankerous. lmao.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

so you dont have an answer.

I was mocking you for pretending to be 'genuine left' idiot. you can't even read between the lines and want to have a conversation.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

It is not environmental or for health. It is moral. I think killing animals for food is wrong. that's not the topic here. start another thread and rant about me there.

I don't care which humans thrived on what.. eating meat is equal to murder. dot. go cry somewhere now.

dude, you are in a topic on abortion, trying to argue against abortion - a procedure women have been having through ages, trying to live their lives, and you want to take it away from them make them more miserable, and you think I'm the one who's being cantankerous. lmao.

I am arguing against abortion? i was telling you that abortion was banned under liberals in power and they do nothing. That means i am pro abortion? assal yetta chaduvuthavura nayana. Your liberals are against aborition and play double game on it.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

where is the moral thing coming from it

the same place where your fake concern for fetus comes from.

in fact animals that you kill to have your food are many times more sentient than a fetus that you are so worried about for having been killed.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I was mocking you for pretending to be 'genuine left' idiot. you can't even read between the lines and want to have a conversation.

rey narsi ga. I am talking about genuine left position. It is a position and theory and not about me. But you show your racism against me because of my origins. And you wonder why you raise such a stink everywhere. You dont have decency or morals or respect. Thats your core problem - not ideology.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

I am arguing against abortion? i was telling you that abortion was banned under liberals in power and they do nothing. That means i am pro abortion? assal yetta chaduvuthavura nayana. Your liberals are against aborition and play double game on it.

again taking the label 'liberals' very seriously.. lmao idiot.

who knows what you are arguing against. I just know that you have to reflexively argue against me, coz no one else is talking to you here.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey narsi ga. I am talking about genuine left position. It is a position and theory and not about me. But you show your racism against me because of my origins. And you wonder why you raise such a stink everywhere. You dont have decency or morals or respect. Thats your core problem - not ideology.

wtf are you even saying idiot?

again taking the label 'liberals' very seriously.. lmao idiot.

who knows what you are arguing against. I just know that you have to reflexively argue against me, coz no one else is talking to you here.

I am arguing against liberal position. you pretty faithfully repeat it - not because you really understand it. But it satisfies your prejudices and contempt for ordinary people.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

I am arguing against liberal position. you pretty faithfully repeat it - not because you really understand it. But it satisfies your prejudices and contempt for ordinary people.

so what is the 'liberal position' on the topic here, according to you?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

wtf are you even saying idiot?

hahaha ...it went straight over your head. I even gave examples of real left and how they allowed aborition in 1920s itself. And how it is the presence of that left under which Roe vs wade happened, Virigina vs love happened, immigration to non-whites happened. Everything straight above your head.

I think i should stop now. You really dont know much. Just tone down your comments and you will be pretty fine.

so what is the 'liberal position' on the topic here, according to you?

say something in rhetoric and do nothing in power - thats liberal position.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

say something in rhetoric and do nothing in power - thats liberal position.

that's not a position. do you understand how english words work?

even assuming that liberal 'position' is just empty rhetoric, what is the point of defending a misogynist @MRI who actually asked women to stop sleeping around, to bash that liberal position?

is that what 'genuine left' is asking you to do?

is this db full of liberals that you have to rail against them? lmao.