Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade Abortion-Rights Ruling

kevinUsa

On 6/24/2022 at 11:07 PM, Raven_Rayes said:

how convenient ra yedhava. pick on one out of control liberal to make your point. that's not even the debate.

nuvvu vesey lavda post laki ninnu 10githey, nuvvu kooda alaaney delete chese vaadivi.

ee db ki antha scene ledhu. so nuvvu post cheskuntu pothunnav siggu lekunda.

really - what are liberals going to do now ? vote even harder to democrats ? in last two years they house for 10 years, oresidency for 10 years. Did they do anything ? defund police before elections and increase funding after elections. what happened to palestine cause ? did they do anything against covid other than begging to take trump vaccine ? when there is shortage of baby formula Pete buttigieg said pompously this is how capitalism works and this is how it must work.

Soviet union abolished restriction on abortion in 1920. Most of the reforms came in us not due to liberals but due to credible alternate of genuine left that existed till 90s.

On 6/24/2022 at 11:05 PM, Raven_Rayes said:

whether abortion is murder is a separate debate. Yes abortion is murder of a life.. so is choosing to eat meat.

that you think killing animals with complete consciousness is fine, but killing a fetus with half formed neurons and no sense of self is murder, is just bs.

rey demak leni narsi. When you eat your fcking grain - that is the result of murder of millions of pests/rats in agriculture. Meat eating anta piccha nayala - slumdog agraharam batch.

Also mixing up animal life and human life - fully confused morals. I think you do it because being a sanghi you fundamentally devalue human life.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey demak leni narsi. When you eat your fcking grain - that is the result of murder of millions of pests/rats in agriculture. Meat eating anta piccha nayala - slumdog agraharam batch.

Also mixing up animal life and human life - fully confused morals. I think you do it because being a sanghi you fundamentally devalue human life.

Fully confused morals aa morals ante ittane undali ani rule emanna unda..okadiki anni lifes okate anipostadi okadiki human life are great anipistadi aa lekkana anukunten sagam species extinct ayyi mingevi

1 hour ago, Marsmangalodu said:

Fully confused morals aa morals ante ittane undali ani rule emanna unda..okadiki anni lifes okate anipostadi okadiki human life are great anipistadi aa lekkana anukunten sagam species extinct ayyi mingevi

Yenti anni life okkate anipinchendhi - killing an animal for food and a human for murder is same ?. Then you should not eat rice also because all those pesticides kills so many pests. anni life okkata thokka. Just because you have different food habits - that too because of your caste not because of any real care about animals- you cant accuse others of murder just for eating what they want.

6 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

when you eat your fcuking meat, that meat is result of a same food that killed millions of pests/rats in agriculture. In fact given animal farming requires more destruction of habitat, and many more millions of rats/pests in sustaining it, its not even a question that meat eating means killing multiple times more living beings than simply eating vegan.

if animals life is lesser than humans, lets decriminalize r@pe of animals for one's pleasure.? let there be an amendment passed in the constitution to allow this. indiscriminately expand scope of animal testing of drugs, etc.

I'm not against meat eaters. especially in India. but meat eating is not some great virtue. It is definitely murder of conscious beings. Just accept that you eat meat because you like it. that's all.

Future is vegan. Future is artificial wombs.

abortion opposers who force women to carry baby to term can fcuk off.. meat eaters pretending like its some virtue can fcuk off.

dude, I already told you to stop bringing your silly beef with me into every thread.

4 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yenti anni life okkate anipinchendhi - killing an animal for food and a human for murder is same ?. Then you should not eat rice also because all those pesticides kills so many pests. anni life okkata thokka. Just because you have different food habits - that too because of your caste not because of any real care about animals- you cant accuse others of murder just for eating what they want.

the meat you eat comes from an animal that is also fed those grains, duh!

simply killing less animals by avoiding meat is perfect.

I'm not brahmin. I avoid meat only because I care about animals. includes dairy products. Do brahmins avoid milk?

I definitely will accuse others of murder when they eat meat, depending on how nice they are to vegans. Just accept veganism the only moral way to eat and admit that you are addicted to a vice. don't be a d1ck to a vegan.

6 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

really - what are liberals going to do now ? vote even harder to democrats ? in last two years they house for 10 years, oresidency for 10 years. Did they do anything ? defund police before elections and increase funding after elections. what happened to palestine cause ? did they do anything against covid other than begging to take trump vaccine ? when there is shortage of baby formula Pete buttigieg said pompously this is how capitalism works and this is how it must work.

Soviet union abolished restriction on abortion in 1920. Most of the reforms came in us not due to liberals but due to credible alternate of genuine left that existed till 90s.

holy crap, you are again on that delusional trip to 'genuine left'.

you are tiring dude. stop taking these labels seriously and do some actual reading before you mouth off bs. as if one can't point to instances in soviet or china where the ruling dispensation fcuked up, to completely delegitimize a point someone is making on a completely different topic.

wtf man. you are insanely obsessed with proving that you are better than me. even after I conceded that I dropped off graduation, while you graduated from IIT. where does this insecurity come from?

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

when you eat your fcuking meat, that meat is result of a same food that killed millions of pests/rats in agriculture. In fact given animal farming requires more destruction of habitat, and many more millions of rats/pests in sustaining it, its not even a question that meat eating means killing multiple times more living beings than simply eating vegan.

if animals life is lesser than humans, lets decriminalize r@pe of animals for one's pleasure.? let there be an amendment passed in the constitution to allow this. indiscriminately expand scope of animal testing of drugs, etc.

I'm not against meat eaters. especially in India. but meat eating is not some great virtue. It is definitely murder of conscious beings. Just accept that you eat meat because you like it. that's all.

Future is vegan. Future is artificial wombs.

abortion opposers who force women to carry baby to term can fcuk off.. meat eaters pretending like its some virtue can fcuk off.

dude, I already told you to stop bringing your silly beef with me into every thread.

Yendhi nee gola. Yes farming meat leads to death of animals , so is farming grain - thats what i was saying. Looks like it went straight over your head.

No one said meat eating is virtue but comparing it to abortion and calling it murder while happily gorging yourself on grains which killed millions of bugs is ridiculous hypocrisy.

You can fck off ra narsi. You think you are decent and moral whereas in reality you are a snooty, racist and annoying guy who imbibed racist brahminical or liberal values and use it on working class people.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

holy crap, you are again on that delusional trip to 'genuine left'.

you are tiring dude. stop taking these labels seriously and do some actual reading before you mouth off bs. as if one can't point to instances in soviet or china where the ruling dispensation fcuked up, to completely delegitimize a point someone is making on a completely different topic.

wtf man. you are insanely obsessed with proving that you are better than me. even after I conceded that I dropped off graduation, while you graduated from IIT. where does this insecurity come from?

Whats delusional trip to "genuine left". can you tell me any real reform by liberals ever after 1990s - dont give me half hearted crap. liberals have been the biggest warmongers, biggest supporters of mega industries - what happened to labor rights? minimum wage, unions in america. All talking points of liberals but do nothing on ground.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yendhi nee gola. Yes farming meat leads to death of animals , so is farming grain - thats what i was saying. Looks like it went straight over your head.

No one said meat eating is virtue but comparing it to abortion and calling it murder while happily gorging yourself on grains which killed millions of bugs is ridiculous hypocrisy.

You can fck off ra narsi. You think you are decent and moral whereas in reality you are a snooty, racist and annoying guy who imbibed racist brahminical or liberal values and use it on working class people.

farming grains leads to death of much lesser animals.. animal farming takes up majority of land in the US.. not farming to feed humans. eventually eating meat is more destructive. its obvious.

there is no hypocrisy.. I draw the line on a certain level of sentience of a living being to address whether harming it or killing it is murder. Babies beyond 14 weeks, and all animals raised for meat qualify for it. Insects do not.

yes I think human life and animal life are the same. I think those who are appalled at people killing fetuses, but happily gorge on their chicken wings are the hypocrites, not me.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Whats delusional trip to "genuine left". can you tell me any real reform by liberals ever after 1990s - dont give me half hearted crap. liberals have been the biggest warmongers, biggest supporters of mega industries - what happened to labor rights? minimum wage, unions in america. All talking points of liberals but do nothing on ground.

holy fcuk. you are insane.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you are the idiot who took the trouble to quote me. If anything, you should learn to fcuk off forever.

learn from that misogynist scum @MRI who happily has me on ignore, instead of choosing to make himself a fool by engaging with me, like you are so eager to.

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

dude I don't eat meat or drink milk. I can pretend to be better than you for eating meat.

you trying to shame me for eating grains is silly, because you eat it too. stop eating grains and then go ahead and shame me for being a hypocrite.

atm you are just being a reactionary. reacting to whatever i say, without having a clue what you are saying or what the topic even is.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

farming grains leads to death of much lesser animals.. animal farming takes up majority of land in the US.. not farming to feed humans. eventually eating meat is more destructive. its obvious.

there is no hypocrisy.. I draw the line on a certain level of sentience of a living being to address whether harming it or killing it is murder. Babies beyond 14 weeks, and all animals raised for meat qualify for it. Insects do not.

yes I think human life and animal life are the same. I think those who are appalled at people killing fetuses, but happily gorge on their chicken wings are the hypocrites, not me.

your point now seems to be environmental - then stick to it. Corporate meat farming is intensive on nature- there are many ways of solving it. where is the moral thing coming from it. Take your sentience theory and madatha petti keep it where sun doesnt shine.

Humans from native americans in south america  in south west to japan in north east have all thrived on meat eating - it did not prevent their moral development . on the other hand some of worst morals can be seen in vegeterian dumps in india. One can argue to reduce meat for health or produce it in more environment way but not taking this super annoying moral rhetoric.

Why do you have a personality which is so cantenkerous and calculated to grate others when all that others are doing is living their life like they used to?