Elon Musk humiliated Twitter's chief censor Vijaya Gadde in front of all employees

Lovecrusader

Quora post copied

No

He humiliated her

I mean how horribly he humiliated her

main-qimg-a1e2dda090a64025e5fb9a34e50074fe-lq

Musks entire Meeting was short and concise:-

His Exact words were - All your Tweakings of the Algorithm have been noted , you are a Disgrace to your Sex and to Free Speech.

Subsequently he described both Gadde and Parag Aggarwal as Typical Caricature Indian IT Guys scared of their own Shadows , ready to sell whatever they have to to the US Government (Ironically Gadde is not even an IT Person).

Then he asked how many times had the Algorithm been tweaked to serve the existing Government

Gadde apparently reported “Twitter has to be responsible”

Musk yelled “Twitter Publishes FREE SPEECH. Someone Tweets that you are a Woman of Loose Morals, You sue that Person in Court. YOU DONT CENSOR THEIR SPEECH!!!!”

Gadde was in tears and reported to her Staff about How Twitter was going to Change.

Musk however respected GADDE enough to talk to her and berate her

HE DID NOT EVEN GLANCE AT PARAG AGGARWAL. HE TREATED AGGARWAL LIKE ONE TREATS A WAITER.

I guess this was unofficial since he was officially not yet Owner of Twitter on that Day when he berated her.

You can read all this and much more on Telegram....

Sigguleni janmalu......Indians , whatever higher levels they are ,they are still slaves ...always frightens to express opinions and take a stand ....and fears of establishment 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

Quora post copied

No

He humiliated her

I mean how horribly he humiliated her

main-qimg-a1e2dda090a64025e5fb9a34e50074fe-lq

Musks entire Meeting was short and concise:-

His Exact words were - All your Tweakings of the Algorithm have been noted , you are a Disgrace to your Sex and to Free Speech.

Subsequently he described both Gadde and Parag Aggarwal as Typical Caricature Indian IT Guys scared of their own Shadows , ready to sell whatever they have to to the US Government (Ironically Gadde is not even an IT Person).

Then he asked how many times had the Algorithm been tweaked to serve the existing Government

Gadde apparently reported “Twitter has to be responsible”

Musk yelled “Twitter Publishes FREE SPEECH. Someone Tweets that you are a Woman of Loose Morals, You sue that Person in Court. YOU DONT CENSOR THEIR SPEECH!!!!”

Gadde was in tears and reported to her Staff about How Twitter was going to Change.

Musk however respected GADDE enough to talk to her and berate her

HE DID NOT EVEN GLANCE AT PARAG AGGARWAL. HE TREATED AGGARWAL LIKE ONE TREATS A WAITER.

I guess this was unofficial since he was officially not yet Owner of Twitter on that Day when he berated her.

You can read all this and much more on Telegram....

quora link share cheyyi

My 2 cents..if It happened it might have been with a c level dudes in a closed room

i have been through 3 acquisitions/mergers never did once the ceo/person of another company talked to employees before it closed officially 

but agree with his points

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

My 2 cents..if It happened it might have been with a c level dudes in a closed room

i have been through 3 acquisitions/mergers never did once the ceo/person of another company talked to employees before it closed officially 

but agree with his points

what's there to agree? if it is true that he indeed made those comments, it looks like a childish tantrum.

have you ever been to 4chan? that's one example of what happens when there's no moderation and everybody is allowed 'free speech'..

what about afdb? infested with sanghis and trolls. this is the result of lack of moderation. In principle it may sound okay, since you can ignore people you don't want to, but to run a billion dollar business like afdb is just insane.

Musk is insane.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

No source ..comments andaru buss antunnaru kada

in reality, there'll never be 'free speech' in Twitter. Its a battle for control by competing interests. The winner will dictate what gets posted on twitter.

And musk is on the side of fascists.

I don't know whether Musk said it or not, but it's true. Evadu dabbulu isthe vadiki amuudupoye platform adi. Just celebs untarani + web platform ani inka use chesthunnaru... slow ga andaru mobile platforms ki shift avutharu. future lo deeniki pedda scope ledu.

• Upvote 2