Elon Musk humiliated Twitter's chief censor Vijaya Gadde in front of all employees

Lovecrusader

36 minutes ago, huma said:

Indians will not be respected until and unless we become independent like china, Tellollaki telusu manam mocheti neellu taagadaaniki alavaatu paddaam ani

Indians don't deserve to be respected.

5 minutes ago, chandrabhai7 said:

I think only Satya Nadella can handle Elon. Because he is gentleman. Others like sambar pichai kasthame 

What about sundar pichai?

7 minutes ago, chandrabhai7 said:

I think only Satya Nadella can handle Elon. Because he is gentleman. Others like sambar pichai kasthame 

True

@Lovecrusader I challenge you to get on Gab and get some engagement. most likely no one will care about you.. but if they do..

white racists will you eat you up and make you cry within a week. you want twitter to become like that. lmao.

47 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

Quora post copied

No

He humiliated her

I mean how horribly he humiliated her

main-qimg-a1e2dda090a64025e5fb9a34e50074fe-lq

Musks entire Meeting was short and concise:-

His Exact words were - All your Tweakings of the Algorithm have been noted , you are a Disgrace to your Sex and to Free Speech.

Subsequently he described both Gadde and Parag Aggarwal as Typical Caricature Indian IT Guys scared of their own Shadows , ready to sell whatever they have to to the US Government (Ironically Gadde is not even an IT Person).

Then he asked how many times had the Algorithm been tweaked to serve the existing Government

Gadde apparently reported “Twitter has to be responsible”

Musk yelled “Twitter Publishes FREE SPEECH. Someone Tweets that you are a Woman of Loose Morals, You sue that Person in Court. YOU DONT CENSOR THEIR SPEECH!!!!”

Gadde was in tears and reported to her Staff about How Twitter was going to Change.

Musk however respected GADDE enough to talk to her and berate her

HE DID NOT EVEN GLANCE AT PARAG AGGARWAL. HE TREATED AGGARWAL LIKE ONE TREATS A WAITER.

I guess this was unofficial since he was officially not yet Owner of Twitter on that Day when he berated her.

You can read all this and much more on Telegram....

Sigguleni janmalu......Indians , whatever higher levels they are ,they are still slaves ...always frightens to express opinions and take a stand ....and fears of establishment 

this biatch suspended Trumps account, twitter followed hardcore leftist agenda and tried to project it sa free speech

she is called monkey lady by right wing for a reason

2 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

Ofcourse she will be fired or replaced… president of usa account ni lepadam enti.. sensor cheyali maha aaite posts 

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

@Lovecrusader I challenge you to get on Gab and get some engagement. most likely no one will care about you.. but if they do..

white racists will you eat you up and make you cry within a week. you want twitter to become like that. lmao.

Hehe ,hi pichi.....

ZW6Ozn.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Ofcourse she will be fired or replaced… president of usa account ni lepadam enti.. sensor cheyali maha aaite posts 

Please share the source/ Telegram link where all this is mentioned. I no longer have the confidence to take some of your statements on face value.

Upvote
·

Profile photo for Kanthaswamy Balasubramaniam

User name Tom Riposte

Upvote
·
Author is claiming he got telegram forward from Twitter employee....but couldn't verify authenticity ,so may have happend or may not

9 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Censor sestiri. Prati tweet ni censor cheyalem kada. Elections are rigged, we won ani 1000 times ante ela censor cheyyali? Aa tatha fans antha dumb gallu, veedu saiga cheygane capitol lo ne stampede chesaru. Controversial topics ni censor cheste argue cheyochu. Tatha is a fringe element. He cannot be controlled by censoring.

10 minutes ago, psycopk said:

@pakeer_saab 

Leftist ecosystem is too powerful....

By seeing recent tweets from musk ..we can say that.....it may happend....