Elon Musk humiliated Twitter's chief censor Vijaya Gadde in front of all employees

Lovecrusader

Just now, Iriswest said:

Censor sestiri. Prati tweet ni censor cheyalem kada. Elections are rigged, we won ani 1000 times ante ela censor cheyyali? Aa tatha fans antha dumb gallu, veedu saiga cheygane capitol lo ne stampede chesaru. Controversial topics ni censor cheste argue cheyochu. Tatha is a fringe element. He cannot be controlled by censoring.

Dantlo emundi.. twitter leka pote he can say the same in live tv

Just now, Iriswest said:

Censor sestiri. Prati tweet ni censor cheyalem kada. Elections are rigged, we won ani 1000 times ante ela censor cheyyali? Aa tatha fans antha dumb gallu, veedu saiga cheygane capitol lo ne stampede chesaru. Controversial topics ni censor cheste argue cheyochu. Tatha is a fringe element. He cannot be controlled by censoring.

You still believe that's a fair election?????

Thats level of brainwashing happens on mainstream media ...

Read Dr Navarro report....on US elections...2020 ...

Even i predicted rigging happened on counting day  in Blue states like Nevada ,michigan etc in my @Boomerid 

A few lines into it

Peter-Navarro-Immaculate-Deception-Repor

Peter Navarro: (03:27)
All right, well that is the big picture. Let me explain what I did and why I did it. I think he started at midnight on election night when the Trump red tide effectively showed an insurmountable lead, what seemed to be insurmountable leads in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. Georgia was over 350,000 votes, Pennsylvania over half a million, Michigan almost 300,000 and Wisconsin over 100,000. And what you saw beginning kind of in the dead of night, these votes counts that started to come in that over time turned the Trump red tide into Biden blue. And what’s striking about what happened is the narrowness, the razor thin margins by which Biden appears to have won those four battle ground states.

Peter Navarro: (04:46)
It’s also true, and I don’t know if this is out in the public record that even though the president was behind in both Arizona and Nevada by small margins, there was great confidence within the Trump campaign itself based on internal polling, that the president would close both of those gaps, at least Arizona. And it looked like at midnight that this was going to be a landslide victory in the electoral college, contrary to everything we had been subjected to for months before the election, in terms of the pollsters. So what happened? That’s the question in the wake of this astonishing reversal of Trump fortune. What we’ve had
is basically a national firestorm erupt over a country which [inaudible 00:05:48] one another. It’s a 50/50 country right now. It’s just sharply divided on partisan grounds, on ideological grounds. It’s the Democrats versus the Republicans, the nationalists versus the globalists, the working class versus the progressive elites and so on. And so we’ve been fighting about this. There’s court cases and things like that. And at this point, I mean, there’s evidence that the American public has a great suspicion as yourself.

Peter Navarro: (06:22)
So, why did I come in as a private citizen and kind of do my scholar thing, which I had done for 25 years? For me, what’s been missing in this whole debate is kind of a chess board look out of a 30,000 foot view of what exactly was going on across the entire terrain. I just simply got tired of hearing people talk about anecdotes and individual things without kind of connecting all of the dots. So I wanted to get to the bottom of all this. I think it’s important for the future of this country that we do this and we do this before Inauguration Day.

Just now, Lovecrusader said:

Even i predicted rigging happened on counting day  in Blue states like Nevada ,michigan etc in my @Boomerid 

A few lines into it

All right, well that is the big picture. Let me explain what I did and why I did it. I think he started at midnight on election night when the Trump red tide effectively showed an insurmountable lead, what seemed to be insurmountable leads in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. Georgia was over 350,000 votes, Pennsylvania over half a million, Michigan almost 300,000 and Wisconsin over 100,000. And what you saw beginning kind of in the dead of night, these votes counts that started to come in that over time turned the Trump red tide into Biden blue. And what’s striking about what happened is the narrowness, the razor thin margins by which Biden appears to have won those four battle ground states.

It’s also true, and I don’t know if this is out in the public record that even though the president was behind in both Arizona and Nevada by small margins, there was great confidence within the Trump campaign itself based on internal polling, that the president would close both of those gaps, at least Arizona. And it looked like at midnight that this was going to be a landslide victory in the electoral college, contrary to everything we had been subjected to for months before the election, in terms of the pollsters. So what happened? That’s the question in the wake of this astonishing reversal of Trump fortune. What we’ve had
is basically a national firestorm erupt over a country which [inaudible 00:05:48] one another. It’s a 50/50 country right now. It’s just sharply divided on partisan grounds, on ideological grounds. It’s the Democrats versus the Republicans, the nationalists versus the globalists, the working class versus the progressive elites and so on. And so we’ve been fighting about this. There’s court cases and things like that. And at this point, I mean, there’s evidence that the American public has a great suspicion as yourself.

So, why did I come in as a private citizen and kind of do my scholar thing, which I had done for 25 years? For me, what’s been missing in this whole debate is kind of a chess board look out of a 30,000 foot view of what exactly was going on across the entire terrain. I just simply got tired of hearing people talk about anecdotes and individual things without kind of connecting all of the dots. So I wanted to get to the bottom of all this. I think it’s important for the future of this country that we do this and we do this before Inauguration Day.

lmao. idiot.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. idiot.

Arey nen DB octopus ni.....raa...repeatedly proved my track record with 99% accurate electrol predictions more than 20 times.....

E vishyam lo nene expert ,pakka jarigi po....pichodaa ......

I know what i am saying ,2020 US Election is rigged ra.....

2 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

A few lines into it

I don’t see him mentioning mail in ballots being counted in the end which are 90% blue which overturned the election in the end. The simple reason is dems asked to use mail in ballots while red tatha asked to physically cast their vote. Campaign lo vaadiki covid vacchina kuda realize avvaledu and he asked his citizens to take this risk.

11 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Intlo chores done ah?

free speech anaru ani oopukuntu vachava?

Just now, Lovecrusader said:

Arey nen DB octopus ni.....raa...repeatedly proved my track record with 99% accurate electrol predictions more than 20 times.....

track records are for losers ra.

awesome people focus on processes in their work, and outside of their work they look to expand their view of the world.. Try to understand humans better.

Not declare that they've already cracked the secret of life.

electoral politics is the worst. and those tracking it are big time bums, who probably failed high school maths and can't do anything more than basic arithmetic.

3 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

I don’t see him mentioning mail in ballots being counted in the end which are 90% blue which overturned the election in the end. The simple reason is dems asked to use mail in ballots while red tatha asked to physically cast their vote. Campaign lo vaadiki covid vacchina kuda realize avvaledu and he asked his citizens to take this risk.

What u said is a tip of iceberg ,Not that read entire report....

https://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.prnewswire.com%2Fnews-releases%2Fdr-peter-navarro-releases-report-on-2020-election-301195191.html&h=AT1uPj-VDsMTMe5fsJR4nddPO4Pe_Sl7DdiXrWbi_66bu4nlWgI9cTQRq1xdZNAFp7MHv26tMAbqG-WCBKkSDXjIxCVcdw8rpyKLyZiC53XbeKU-NA6h3Rvceav5Cu80YX-KUdA2sEebhPw8fpqPLWnsIhIwR91j4rhVckerUmyeMheSz0FSVTGs4WM-2davuE_FidcITw 

There are many faultlines ,he expressed in US election process

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

track records are for losers ra.

awesome people focus on processes in their work, and outside of their work they look to expand their view of the world.. Try to understand humans better.

Not declare that they've already cracked the secret of life.

electoral politics is the worst. and those tracking it are big time bums, who probably failed high school maths and can't do anything more than basic arithmetic.

ZW6Ozn.gif

6 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

Anna india lo unde Nuvu us elections predict chesi octopus ane birudu kottaru ante great Anna 

• Thanks 1

Just now, scale said:

Anna india lo unde Nuvu us elections predict chesi octopus ane birudu kottaru ante great Anna 

world is a village.

andukey andariki intha small village mentality inka povatla.

Just now, scale said:

Thanks anna h@)

That's my hobby anna.... I have future plans to start a team like IPAC

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

world is a village.

andukey andariki intha small village mentality inka povatla.

Pora reyyy..... pichodaa..... jealousy fellow