Don't worry EB2 2015 folks

BacklogBadham

55 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Enni vasthayi Anta man 

71k. I don’t know how much ROW is cleaned up. Total inventory unte telustundi. But for sure they are taking a risky step by not moving dof for eb2. Last quarter varaku wait cheste malli visa wastage issue avutundi. Hopefully they move dates aggressively with SO in mind.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

71k. I don’t know how much ROW is cleaned up. Total inventory unte telustundi. But for sure they are taking a risky step by not moving dof for eb2. Last quarter varaku wait cheste malli visa wastage issue avutundi. Hopefully they move dates aggressively with SO in mind.

This time they have more than enough inventory in both EB2 and EB3 to take the call. I think the spillover can provide them with a more accurate forward movement.

R a h u a l anna already eb2 lo 40K and eb3 lo 30K pending vunnayi cheppadu. 

At max Jan 1st 2014 ki velthundi end of this year. 

2014 rani vallu oka 5 years and 2015 vallu oka 7 to 9 years wait cheyyalsinde. 

18 minutes ago, former said:

R a h u a l anna already eb2 lo 40K and eb3 lo 30K pending vunnayi cheppadu. 

At max Jan 1st 2014 ki velthundi end of this year. 

2014 rani vallu oka 5 years and 2015 vallu oka 7 to 9 years wait cheyyalsinde. 

vaadu cheppedi emundhi le....USCI valle data icharu.

EB2 lo 40K pending vallallo duplicates and denials kuda untai...same with EB3. Regardless, these so called 40K applicants are the ones who got current recently (up until Dec 1st 2014). So if 2023 quota lo nijanga Eb2 ke ekkuva numbers vasthe, not only 40K will be cleared, additionally dates might move little ahead of Dec 1st 2014.

So early 2015 varaku ravochemo (at the most March).....it all depends on ROW, EB1 etc. This is my prediction ;), after watching other prediction videos 

1 hour ago, Iriswest said:

quater end varaku spill down avvadu kada i guess thats the reason why they did not move.

24 minutes ago, ARYA said:

quater end varaku spill down avvadu kada i guess thats the reason why they did not move.

yeah every quarter ki okasaari chestharu...so Oct - Dec bulletin lo no change undochu...we may see some updates or more clear picture from Jan - March bulletins. But 3rd quarter is very crucial here...April bulletin lo definitely fwd movement undali....ledante inka anthe sangathulu....no attorney is giving realistic predictions...valla previous rpedictions anni gone case ayyesariki andaru bayapaddaru. 

45 minutes ago, ARYA said:

That is not a reason to move dof kada. Maha aithe oka 2 to 3% left over vaallu untaru. It will not hurt to keep dof open till Jan 2015. Mid of the year kotha applications accept chese kante if they can get them in the beginning, hadavidi ga approve chese pani undadu kada. In case by Q3 they are left with lot of visas, they cannot open new dates then right.

15 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

That is not a reason to move dof kada. Maha aithe oka 2 to 3% left over vaallu untaru. It will not hurt to keep dof open till Jan 2015. Mid of the year kotha applications accept chese kante if they can get them in the beginning, hadavidi ga approve chese pani undadu kada. In case by Q3 they are left with lot of visas, they cannot open new dates then right.

They are now well equipped to process more visas as per the faq. To what I see from Sam shihab the rest of the world is completely wiped out leaving only our Desi applications. Hopefully we see that dof moving from Dec🙏

22 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

is this the valid assumption @Iriswest

assuming 60k SO ( as total inventory is less than total available everything should come to India)

eb1 20k eb2 20k eb3 20k

plus regular quota lo 2800 for each  ???

23k in each category to start with unless there vertical SO from eb1 to eb2?