Don't worry EB2 2015 folks

BacklogBadham

Let me put it straight. EB3 PD was in 2015 in 2021FY . Sudden ga moved to 2012 antha big spill over lo. Ee year kuda pedha ga move avvuthundi ani no hopes. If that was a mystery then EB2 will be having same fate. Some are doing too much calculations and keeping hopes alive and making their view count as more as possible. I accept my mistake I was wrong about all calculations. Can they do accept their mistakes. No same BS talk in trackitt. You guys are in the trap by yourself by believing trackitt baba. He said SEP and OCT bulletin lo EB3 will be in 2015. Ask those questions and he will come up with long paragraph which you never understand and he will laugh at you behind his desk.

Meeru nenu calculate chesina count wise SO just 47K ne ravalai kada now sudden ga how it is ending up with 60K ? I don't see anyone questioning about this one ? Why ? 47 kanna 60K ekkuva count manaki profit ana ? That means meeru nenu calculate chesedhi veru USCIS DOS lekka lu veru. E 3 years are not normal for them and following rules whatever they want. You and me can't change that.

Just please stop begging trackitt baba and move on. Ravachu raakapovachu. No one can decide that e cent uscis dos. Manam lekka lu vesi manaki advantage vesukunnatha matrana reality won't change. Still I see many are begging him to their fates will be current. Pathetic.

Follow USCIS not Rahul eb3 clog reddy or some Shiba Inu lawyer or trackitt baba.

USCIS Q3 and Q4 lo meekosam surprise vunchindi good or bad. Accept that.

1 minute ago, BacklogBadham said:

Let me put it straight. EB3 PD was in 2015 in 2021FY . Sudden ga moved to 2012 antha big spill over lo. Ee year kuda pedha ga move avvuthundi ani no hopes. If that was a mystery then EB2 will be having same fate. Some are doing too much calculations and keeping hopes alive and making their view count as more as possible. I accept my mistake I was wrong about all calculations. Can they do accept their mistakes. No same BS talk in trackitt. You guys are in the trap by yourself by believing trackitt baba. He said SEP and OCT bulletin lo EB3 will be in 2015. Ask those questions and he will come up with long paragraph which you never understand and he will laugh at you behind his desk.

Meeru nenu calculate chesina count wise SO just 47K ne ravalai kada now sudden ga how it is ending up with 60K ? I don't see anyone questioning about this one ? Why ? 47 kanna 60K ekkuva count manaki profit ana ? That means meeru nenu calculate chesedhi veru USCIS DOS lekka lu veru. E 3 years are not normal for them and following rules whatever they want. You and me can't change that.

Just please stop begging trackitt baba and move on. Ravachu raakapovachu. No one can decide that e cent uscis dos. Manam lekka lu vesi manaki advantage vesukunnatha matrana reality won't change. Still I see many are begging him to their fates will be current. Pathetic.

Follow USCIS not Rahul eb3 clog reddy or some Shiba Inu lawyer or trackitt baba.

USCIS Q3 and Q4 lo meekosam surprise vunchindi good or bad. Accept that.

To answer your question so many people downgraded to eb3 in that fiscal year the available inventory for one country is more than the over all available numbers in those cases so will not come to most backlogged country it's shared

This year 60k in all three categories will come to india 

28.6 % of 60 k for 1 2 3

Plus regular dantlo 2800  

Vertical SO we will know in q3

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

To answer your question so many people downgraded to eb3 in that fiscal year the available inventory for one country is more than the over all available numbers in those cases so will not come to most backlogged country it's shared

This year 60k in all three categories will come to india 

28.6 % of 60 k for 1 2 3

Plus regular dantlo 2800  

Vertical SO we will know in q3

If this is true 2021 lo antha SO lo EB2 enduku move avvaledu. 2022 lo EB3 enduku move avvaledu. Some says most backlogged country some says % based. But USCIS never said what they are following.

Just now, BacklogBadham said:

If this is true 2021 lo antha SO lo EB2 enduku move avvaledu. 2022 lo EB3 enduku move avvaledu. Some says most backlogged country some says % based. But USCIS never said what they are following.

That's wrong Anna looks I need to type a long story this is what I understand

2020 21 (Same story we got 130K SO and total 260K allocated ) 130 K was divided between eb1 eb2 eb3 

Eb2 had too many applications 2009, 10, 11 , they used the SO and many people downgraded to eb3, along with it UCISIS wasted 60 K gcs

2021 22( We got 140 SO ) but in this year because of the downgrades in 2020 the applications pending in in eb3 inventory alone crossed the over all available eb3 numbers ( according to INA they cannot allocate entire to most backlogged country some shittty rule) so they asked begged to port back to eb2

You can make numbers why eb2 got 60K numbers with same math with some fall over from eb1

2022 2023 we got 60k SO  here the India inventory is less than the overall numbers this year for sure all 60 K will go to eb1 eb2 eb3 28.6 % each ,  plus regular 2800 from each category , plus based on fall over of ROW, eb1 usage

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BacklogBadham said:

2022 was a disaster because uscis said they have 100k visas for eb2 India and accepted 100k apps. We did not create those predictions from thin air. They gave a number but did not stick to that number. If at all 2023 is anything like prepandemic years, 60k is for eb2 India. If ROW and eb1 demand surges out of nowhere then it is a blackhole. That day is not far when eb1 and row will also get a cutoff date.

I feel they should move the dates of filing at least to 2015 end or 2015 mid just FILInG dates , they can be cautious on the FINAL dates to be fair on the people who already in queue , at least EAD AP aina vastayi kada ehy can't they move filing dates?? Having inventory more will not harm any body 

Why now is they can complete the applications.  Bg checks and ready to go if we get any fall over from unused row or eb1 , assume we don't get it what is the harm ??? These guys are in queue anyways they should move the filing dates and stay cautious on final dates

• Like 1

Dates move cheyyakunda ye 2011,2012 lo unte sarle elago ee jeevitam lo raadu ani saripettukonevallam..ala kakunda full aasa chupinchi bokka pettaru uscis vallu anduke sagam mandiki kalindi

2 hours ago, Marsmangalodu said:

Dates move cheyyakunda ye 2011,2012 lo unte sarle elago ee jeevitam lo raadu ani saripettukonevallam..ala kakunda full aasa chupinchi bokka pettaru uscis vallu anduke sagam mandiki kalindi

2014 approvals tat too Nov chusake hopes perigay

2013 varaku gc ichi 14 valaki eads ichinaa intha disappointment undedi kadu