Don't worry EB2 2015 folks

BacklogBadham

58 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

they did not trickle down to India kada so may be they'll wait to see the demand for EB1C and row and start moving again. And they matched eb3 and eb2 which looks more like random than going by numbers.

The assumption here is Uscis cleared most of the Eb1 and eb row apps in Fy22. That can be only confirmed by annual report which comes out in November.

12 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

The assumption here is Uscis cleared most of the Eb1 and eb row apps in Fy22. That can be only confirmed by annual report which comes out in November.

they will have new apps in coming months kada even if they cleared everything in 2022. by the way eb1 india 20k app approved anta in 2022, ee sari kuda alane vasthe govinda

2 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

they will have new apps in coming months kada even if they cleared everything in 2022. by the way eb1 india 20k app approved anta in 2022, ee sari kuda alane vasthe govinda

Sam shahib video lo with row i140 approved numbers vesadu. They are saying again and again that there is not much demand this year and last year was an exception because of the fy2021 wastage and higher pending inventory.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, former said:

We need to wait Jan/Apr 2023 VB to get more clarity. 

Till then manaki GC radu No Covide No Spliover anukoni vunte konchem happy ga vundocchu. 

Else mental tension tho BP lu Sugar lu vasthayi.

+ 100 the-wolf-of-wall-street-clap.gif

7 hours ago, Iriswest said:

Sam shahib video lo with row i140 approved numbers vesadu. They are saying again and again that there is not much demand this year and last year was an exception because of the fy2021 wastage and higher pending inventory.

I-140 premium chesina , Perm will take 9 months row should be low demand 

9 hours ago, Pavanonline said:

60k eb2. India approve chesaru 2022 lo , 40k approval in 2023 is reasonable expectation

row demand is mostly met in 2022 I think

2 hours ago, Rabbo said:

I-140 premium chesina , Perm will take 9 months row should be low demand 

Last year perm apply chesina vallu untaru kada, asale last year full hiring nadichindi. 

13 hours ago, beerboy17 said:

Exactly bro this is what will happen i guess. These 2 years gave lot of knowledge about these that I can tell one thing good that 60k spill over there but not all will come to us it all depends on ROW and EB1 ... manalagey because of vovid lot of pent up demand is there and lot many applications in ROW as well.. regarding date movement uscis is following and follows conservative approach they cannot and will not be in the position to give all SO at the start they will wait and watch and probably Feb or March we can see some movement... but if they follow the same approach as this year it's peanuts for them to process the applications as we have seen it crossing 1000 gcs or more in single day ...

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/document/data/I140_app_by_country_FY2017-2022_Q1_Q2.pdf

2022 Q1 and Q2 for ROW are very low. Sudden ga Q3 lo Q4 lo peruguthunnayi. As per court doc EB1 kuda pending undi. Did you observer that ? So aa count kuda SO le vesthe nothing will come to EB2. So many calculations. So many factors. So best stay away from this until Jan or Feb 2023.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, BacklogBadham said:

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/document/data/I140_app_by_country_FY2017-2022_Q1_Q2.pdf

2022 Q1 and Q2 for ROW are very low. Sudden ga Q3 lo Q4 lo peruguthunnayi. As per court doc EB1 kuda pending undi. Did you observer that ? So aa count kuda SO le vesthe nothing will come to EB2. So many calculations. So many factors. So best stay away from this until Jan or Feb 2023.

Mine March-2015, will it take one more year or have to wait for another 5 years/.

10 minutes ago, BacklogBadham said:

+1 ROW is a black box and most predictions are not taking that into consideration or expecting it to be low, anduke calculations wrong avtunai.

12 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

+1 ROW is a black box and most predictions are not taking that into consideration or expecting it to be low, anduke calculations wrong avtunai.

Yeah. Last year kuda em ledu annaru first 2 q lu chupinchi. Chusthe no one expected range lo unnayi. I am expecting samething this year. Whoever doing calculations based on Q1 and Q2 will be wrong again. I believe last year already many applied pending unde vuntayi. Avi 1 year theesukknna Q4 and Q4 varaku approval vasthayi. Too much recession emi ledu last year e year eppatiki ROW demand thaggataniki. Look at previous years and Joe Q1 and Q2. As you said it is a black box. Sudden ga vasthunnayi ROW apps. I think there are many pending anukunta from last 3 years. Let see.

34 minutes ago, Frozen said:

Mine March-2015, will it take one more year or have to wait for another 5 years/.

I'm almost in same boat as you. Sit tight for 4-6 months. Mana fate telsipotundi. No one can say how or why USCIS and DOS behave in a certain way. Unpredictability ka baap USCIS.

1 hour ago, BacklogBadham said:

Eb1 entha undi pending?