Hyderabad city drone visuals (night view) in 4k

areyentiraidhi

Just now, RSUCHOU said:

Hitec city of 185 acres vs the IT development of Hyderabad today. Please see what your statements are. He did allot the land. But, the development does start with laying one brick. The mason that laid the first brick does not get to be called the architect of an IT revolution. The revolution was started by the Congress government at the centre and definitely utilized by CBN for his popularity.

Most IT development of hyd is still within those 150-185 acres of hi tec city and another hundred acres in golden mile. YSR copied did and gave some sez in other medchal also. But none of them are as succesful as hitech city or golden mile.

He did not put a brick. He architected the entire plan and bought a client like microsoft not a body shopping WITCH company. Delhi govt which will spit on souith indian faces if they can get away with ni poguduthunnavante thelusthindhi entha daridram vundho neelo.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

haphazard nuvvu cheppinantha emi avvaledhu. And also if some haphazard happens it is fine. These heriditary posts are used to reinforce caste hierachies in villages - thats all. They must go even if there is some cost. It is disgusting no body touched them till 80s.

delhi pushed to all state ( i stil dont believe that halwa story - he lies like anything) but nothing like a competitve education industry came up anywhere.

It depends when they went also. After sometime when telugu and north indians flooded the campus they gave up their complaining as it became pointless. but before 90s it was hugely tamil brahmin adda.

The first person I remember from my family to go to IIT went there in 1992 and the latest person to graduate from did that last year. Between then and now, I have had more than a 100 people from my Family and friends go to IITs across the country. None of them spoke about a problem with Tambram professors. If it was before 1992, I have no idea. As I said, I dont have the first hand experience of studying at an IIT, so, my experience on the topic is limited.

I don't deny the necessity of caste hierarchies being taken away. A systematic approach to that would have helped. That is my opinion. I am seeing the problems it caused in my village and in my family first hand. So, I know for sure, what was done was more than a little friction.

Every state has an education Industry. But, in Karnataka and TN, the schools individually thrived. No one made it out to be a business like KORA/Narayana/Sri Chaitanya etc. And, if don't know what is Halwa's story. But, if it is about center driving the states to have a CET, it is true. BTW Kota sends as many students to IIT as combined telugu states.

6 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

The first person I remember from my family to go to IIT went there in 1992 and the latest person to graduate from did that last year. Between then and now, I have had more than a 100 people from my Family and friends go to IITs across the country. None of them spoke about a problem with Tambram professors. If it was before 1992, I have no idea. As I said, I dont have the first hand experience of studying at an IIT, so, my experience on the topic is limited.

I don't deny the necessity of caste hierarchies being taken away. A systematic approach to that would have helped. That is my opinion. I am seeing the problems it caused in my village and in my family first hand. So, I know for sure, what was done was more than a little friction.

Every state has an education Industry. But, in Karnataka and TN, the schools individually thrived. No one made it out to be a business like KORA/Narayana/Sri Chaitanya etc. And, if don't know what is Halwa's story. But, if it is about center driving the states to have a CET, it is true. BTW Kota sends as many students to IIT as combined telugu states.

Problem ante ? Professors  dont harass relentlessly. But make snooty comments that telugu students came only because of coaching gatra. as if they dont belong there and then go about teaching. most students done even react or care.

karnam/munsif caused friction in my own family too. For me its an ideological position. they must go. Nothing will ever be butter smooth.

Now you can criticize education industry - there are valid critcisms. In fact i am a firm beleiver that all education must only be govt and private must be banned. But within that $hitty country called india we live where we dont get any respect by so called nation - this EAMCET, coaching, the ameerpet coaching industry, the IT all gave US an escape route.

US ante most of the people here in this forum. shouldnt we acknowledge it ?

center driving all states in 80s seems like a bullshit story by halwa ba. do you have proofs ?

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Most IT development of hyd is still within those 150-185 acres of hi tec city and another hundred acres in golden mile. YSR copied did and gave some sez in other medchal also. But none of them are as succesful as hitech city or golden mile.

He did not put a brick. He architected the entire plan and bought a client like microsoft not a body shopping WITCH company. Delhi govt which will spit on souith indian faces if they can get away with ni poguduthunnavante thelusthindhi entha daridram vundho neelo.

telugu vadi atma gouravam was a election topic in 1983. I don't thankfully live in the past. Microsoft kakunda Withc companies tappa emunnayi Hyderabad lo by 2004. Pocharam is a good success. It has IT companies with more than 1 lakh companies. Most of IT is not in those 150-185 acres. The Infosys campus alone is 500 acres in Pocharam. half the buildings in the initial 150-185 acres are now defunct. Raidurgam IT techzone employs more people than those 150-185 acres. Either you are out of touch with Hyderabad now or you are far too invested in the greatness of CBN that you fail to see the reality.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Problem ante ? Professors  dont harass relentlessly. But make snooty comments that telugu students came only because of coaching gatra. as if they dont belong there and then go about teaching. most students done even react or care.

karnam/munsif caused friction in my own family too. For me its an ideological position. they must go. Nothing will ever be butter smooth.

Now you can criticize education industry - there are valid critcisms. In fact i am a firm beleiver that all education must only be govt and private must be banned. But within that $hitty country called india we live where we dont get any respect by so called nation - this EAMCET, coaching, the ameerpet coaching industry, the IT all gave US an escape route.

US ante most of the people here in this forum. shouldnt we acknowledge it ?

center driving 

Well, a lot of people that came to the US in late 90s and early 2000s studied in Karnataka and TN as they had more engineering institutions. So, should they not thank KCET and TCET and not EAMCET and NTR? Just asking.

2 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

telugu vadi atma gouravam was a election topic in 1983. I don't thankfully live in the past. Microsoft kakunda Withc companies tappa emunnayi Hyderabad lo by 2004. Pocharam is a good success. It has IT companies with more than 1 lakh companies. Most of IT is not in those 150-185 acres. The Infosys campus alone is 500 acres in Pocharam. half the buildings in the initial 150-185 acres are now defunct. Raidurgam IT techzone employs more people than those 150-185 acres. Either you are out of touch with Hyderabad now or you are far too invested in the greatness of CBN that you fail to see the reality.

I already saif Pocharam and Raidurga have been copied. But are they that succesful - i dont think so. do you have any proofs ?

Just now, RSUCHOU said:

Well, a lot of people that came to the US in late 90s and early 2000s studied in Karnataka and TN as they had more engineering institutions. So, should they not thank KCET and TCET and not EAMCET and NTR? Just asking.

US does not mean united states - i meant us like manam the guys who are in this forum.

And no there is no comparision to students from andhra and to students from any other state coming to us.

6 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

what do you mean by that ? telugu vaadiki atmagauram akkaraledha ippudu. ANyway divide aipoyam two states ga - and we couldnt stop it. It is clear you will go all the way to hate your language and your own people just so you can oppose CBN or TDP. kevalam valla mundhara magathanam kosam andhari mundhara aaadangi la undevallu chala mandhi unnaru ikkada.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I already saif Pocharam and Raidurga have been copied. But are they that succesful - i dont think so. do you have any proofs ?

Well, I have Infosys and Wipro as vendors. Their SEZ employee counts are close to 80K. You could do a simple google search if you still have doubts.

3 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Well, I have Infosys and Wipro as vendors. Their SEZ employee counts are close to 80K. You could do a simple google search if you still have doubts.

And what is the employee count of hi tech city ? it has cyber towers 1 and 2, raheja park, ascendas, tcs, satyam mahindra, deloitte, and so many more. Is that less than 80k ?

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

what do you mean by that ? telugu vaadiki atmagauram akkaraledha ippudu. ANyway divide aipoyam two states ga - and we couldnt stop it. It is clear you will go all the way to hate your language and your own people just so you can oppose CBN or TDP. kevalam valla mundhara magathanam kosam andhari mundhara aaadangi la undevallu chala mandhi unnaru ikkada.

Oh wow. That took a different turn. I don't think anyone looks down on us anymore ani naa feeling. I don't hate my language or people. I don't hate CBN or TDP. All that I am saying is, I don't see a reason to deify them. That's all. The whole CBN is our savior is an overrated claim. He was a good administrator, decent CM in his first run and pathetic CM in his second stint. NTR was a great actor, fairly ethical man, good person that was an ok CM. I love the fact that for the background he came from, he actually heeded to advice from his administration. I admire him very much as an actor and respect him for his individuality and the change he brought about to the political scenario. YSR was a fairly popular CM and a gutsy one at that. Rosiah/N Kiran Kumar are not worth talking about. Indhulo NTR ni CBN ni devullu cheyyalsina avasaram kani YSR/Rosiah/NKKR ni villains ni cheyyalsina reason kani naku kanapadadu.

CBN was definitely not a visionary. He was an able administrator. What people make him out to be is next level .

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RSUCHOU said:

Oh wow. That took a different turn. I don't think anyone looks down on us anymore ani naa feeling. I don't hate my language or people. I don't hate CBN or TDP. All that I am saying is, I don't see a reason to deify them. That's all. The whole CBN is our savior is an overrated claim. He was a good administrator, decent CM in his first run and pathetic CM in his second stint. NTR was a great actor, fairly ethical man, good person that was an ok CM. I love the fact that for the background he came from, he actually heeded to advice from his administration. I admire him very much as an actor and respect him for his individuality and the change he brought about to the political scenario. YSR was a fairly popular CM and a gutsy one at that. Rosiah/N Kiran Kumar are not worth talking about. Indhulo NTR ni CBN ni devullu cheyyalsina avasaram kani YSR/Rosiah/NKKR ni villains ni cheyyalsina reason kani naku kanapadadu.

CBN was definitely not a visionary. He was an able administrator. What people make him out to be is next level .

Look no one is saying CBN is a saviour. But he did what he did. and no other CM came anywhere close. ANd i am saying it in a little selfish persepctive from a aspirational middle class which is also your class i think or most of the people here. Now acknowldging that doesnt make me a fan of cbn or anything like that.

When you start saying NJR did hitech city or delhi tried to do something - you are going to great lengths to deny the obvious fact. There is no need for it. It just cheapens you.

5 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Look no one is saying CBN is a saviour. But he did what he did. and no other CM came anywhere close. ANd i am saying it in a little selfish persepctive from a aspirational middle class which is also your class i think or most of the people here. Now acknowldging that doesnt make me a fan of cbn or anything like that.

When you start saying NJR did hitech city or delhi tried to do something - you are going to great lengths to deny the obvious fact. There is no need for it. It just cheapens you.

No other CM came close.. that's the key word. Nagarjuna Sagar, శ్రీశైలం,  Handri neeva, Penakacherla, Port, Vizag steel, auto nagar, apco, coptex, Sericulture department, JNTU engineering colleges, Medical colleges (AMC/Guntur/Kurnool) .. I can write further. And, you have the audacity to say, no one came close to CBN. Either you are blinded by your loyalty or you really don't know the history of Andhra Pradesh. PVNR single handedly implemented the land reforms and land ceiling act, got reservations for the downtrodden, MCR got the States coal and steel production to quadruple and established heavy industries, he lead an agricultural delegation to FAO that brought in Agricultural reforms for the whole country, forget about AP. T Anjaih got in Panchayat Rajs, Municipalities to AP, that I guess you would agree changes the milieu in the villages. Did you know the project that you are so proud of, Buddha Purnima project was conceived and started by Anjaih. Buddha Purnima Project authority has developed Hussain Sagar, Sanjeevaih park and also the Lumbini and NTR ghat and PVNR ghat etc.

There were several before NTR/CBN and people after them that contributed much more than them to the state. Fees reimbursement/arogya Sri/free current to farmers had as much direct impact on the people as the other projects. CBN during his tenure had less focus on Irrigation and industrialization. He put all his eggs in one basket, Hyderabad. You saw how that affected AP during the split. He is a megalomaniac who chases his personal fame and a very short-sighted visionary, if at all he is one. He was an able adminstrator. I will give him that. NTR was an ethical man and a principled CM. He did bring change to local political milieu. 

Anything else is all the minds of their loyalists. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

No other CM came close.. that's the key word. Nagarjuna Sagar, శ్రీశైలం,  Handri neeva, Penakacherla, Port, Vizag steel, auto nagar, apco, coptex, Sericulture department, JNTU engineering colleges, Medical colleges (AMC/Guntur/Kurnool) .. I can write further. And, you have the audacity to say, no one came close to CBN. Either you are blinded by your loyalty or you really don't know the history of Andhra Pradesh. PVNR single handedly implemented the land reforms and land ceiling act, got reservations for the downtrodden, MCR got the States coal and steel production to quadruple and established heavy industries, he lead an agricultural delegation to FAO that brought in Agricultural reforms for the whole country, forget about AP. T Anjaih got in Panchayat Rajs, Municipalities to AP, that I guess you would agree changes the milieu in the villages. Did you know the project that you are so proud of, Buddha Purnima project was conceived and started by Anjaih. Buddha Purnima Project authority has developed Hussain Sagar, Sanjeevaih park and also the Lumbini and NTR ghat and PVNR ghat etc.

There were several before NTR/CBN and people after them that contributed much more than them to the state. Fees reimbursement/arogya Sri/free current to farmers had as much direct impact on the people as the other projects. CBN during his tenure had less focus on Irrigation and industrialization. He put all his eggs in one basket, Hyderabad. You saw how that affected AP during the split. He is a megalomaniac who chases his personal fame and a very short-sighted visionary, if at all he is one. He was an able adminstrator. I will give him that. NTR was an ethical man and a principled CM. He did bring change to local political milieu. 

Anything else is all the minds of their loyalists. 

You are comparing decades of work to a man work in 4-5 years. Even then all of these vizag steel, apco, jntu etc come close to a revolutionary impact CBN did - again to aspirational middle class like us. What CBN did you and i instantly feel and benefettied by. what is APCO to you ? all these are just tedious arguements just to win some points like school debates. No pasa nothing.

How many seats were added by these JNTUs - three in entire state i think and how many added in late 90s under CBN - no comparision assal. 

Hyd development chesthe - now you are saying he did TOO MUCH and put all his eggs in one basket. Till few posts ago you were trying hard to bluff he did nothing. everything was done by NJR, sam pitroda.

I can make few arguments but i cannot teach you character. it comes when you reflect.

• Upvote 1