Hyderabad city drone visuals (night view) in 4k

areyentiraidhi

9 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

chaaa - attaga ? avunra all these companies are super logical decision making machines. They have no caste feelings, no language feelings nothing. in fact they are practically logical robots. ONLY andhra companies like EEnadu, ABN, LANCO or andhra people have caste feelings.  only CBN etc have them . Anthe na ? And all this with contradicting first statement that you saw TELUGU people discriminating others anta.  Nee telugu jaathi ni bazar lo easy ga ammukune saalthivi for your caste. Why do you care about politics or people ? you think you can go anywhere with  these chanakya like gimmicks and arguments ?

I had enough with  nee verri vengalappa arguments. Your arguments dont come from truth or honesty - they come with intention of fooling people in to believing some fake things. I cannot teach you proper attitude and character through tese posts. Inka ayyindhi challe - pakkaku thrappuko.

Can you name the board of directors in Eenadu, ABN, Lanco etc? You decide. Telugu jaathini ammukovadam, politics for people. What the hell do you want to say? Arguments verri vengalappa, Chanakya kadhu. If you have logical points against them, go ahead be my guest. If you think you are the only one with character and attitude, it's your call. Public companies vs the family run businesses ki teda telusukondi sir first. 

Evado manager ninnu annadanta, company mottam telugu vallaki against anta. Neeku nee logic ki dandam saami. You want to hear propaganda that you are accustomed to hear. The first instance when you hear arguments against it, you go berserk. All that you need to do to understand your bias, read your own posts and the others posts a few times. Others are countering you on facts and you go on with your empty rhetoric. Well, it seems logic is not your forte. 

https://www.infosys.com/about/management-profiles.html

https://www.wipro.com/content/dam/nexus/staticsites/annual-report/pdf/Meet-our-Board.pdf

https://www.ibm.com/investor/governance/meet-the-board

https://www.tofler.in/eenadu-television-private-limited/company/U92111TG1991PTC012643

http://www.lancogroup.com/DynTestform.aspx?pageid=115

https://www.datanyze.com/companies/andhra-jyothy/348422116

13 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

In cognizant we asked for a hyd center in our division. They did so much dilly dallying - hyping up kolkota/pune and talking BS. If all the infra in hyd did not make it inevitable for them - they sure would not have agreed to move jobs to hyd.

Ah baapan domination adugaduguna racism eh bro. 

9 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Oh Managers have feelings now ? so all "lower" level people in companies are full of prejudice people but magic happens at board level apparently where they forget about all these things . dont you think a CM has even higher checks and balances ? he needs to face an assembly very senstive to everything. They need to face media.

Fake arguements and fake people. chaa ..shaking my head in disgust.

So, the decisions made by CBN as a CM had checks and balances and the ones made by the other CMs did not. CBN did not have bias because he had checks and balances and the others have it because there have no checks and balances. So, Chenna Reddy/Anjaih/PVNR/YSR/Jagan etc dont face an assembly. Only NTR and CBN faced an assembly which is very sensitive to everything. Endhi ra bhai nee argument? Fake evvadi argument anedi janalu decide chesukuntaru le kani, aa disgust tho oogipoyedi edo pakkakelli oogu po. See how easy it is to comment personally. Argument lo substance lenappudu, oorike personal topics teesukuraavadam anedi mamule le chinna. Nuvvu arguments against nee belief system tattukolevu le kaani, po nee level jayamu jayamu chandranna bhajanalu chesuko po. 

People with prejudice in a corporate environment get weeded out as they grow to the top. Name one office bearer of Cognizant/Infosys/Wipro/IBM that have the bias with any instance where they showed it, I will accept it.  I work closely with VPs and above upto the C-Suite(well barring the CEOs, so far) due to the profile of my work. I have worked in 3 different MNCs so far in this level. I am yet to hear a single racist/casteist comment from them in the last 10 years. They are so afraid to even make any suggestion like that as it can get construed in a wrong manner and they might be asked to leave unceremoniously. They take care to the extent of using a neutral gender/include LGBT sentiments etc. The politics at that level are different. Loyalty, association, downstream impact, I am not sure if you would want to even understand them.

1 hour ago, RSUCHOU said:

Can you name the board of directors in Eenadu, ABN, Lanco etc? You decide. Telugu jaathini ammukovadam, politics for people. What the hell do you want to say? Arguments verri vengalappa, Chanakya kadhu. If you have logical points against them, go ahead be my guest. If you think you are the only one with character and attitude, it's your call. Public companies vs the family run businesses ki teda telusukondi sir first. 

Evado manager ninnu annadanta, company mottam telugu vallaki against anta. Neeku nee logic ki dandam saami. You want to hear propaganda that you are accustomed to hear. The first instance when you hear arguments against it, you go berserk. All that you need to do to understand your bias, read your own posts and the others posts a few times. Others are countering you on facts and you go on with your empty rhetoric. Well, it seems logic is not your forte. 

https://www.infosys.com/about/management-profiles.html

https://www.wipro.com/content/dam/nexus/staticsites/annual-report/pdf/Meet-our-Board.pdf

https://www.ibm.com/investor/governance/meet-the-board

https://www.tofler.in/eenadu-television-private-limited/company/U92111TG1991PTC012643

http://www.lancogroup.com/DynTestform.aspx?pageid=115

https://www.datanyze.com/companies/andhra-jyothy/348422116

Look YOU asked me what i faced in these companies. i TOLD you what i faced. If you dont want to believe  - why did you ask ra ?- i was talking about senior managing addressing everyone.

So what are you saying that a company cannot have biases? management cannot influence ?  clearly you keep contradictory bullshit everywhere. Saying you saw Telugu people in hyd behaving badly but again expressing doubts that tamil brahmins could have behaved wrongly. Saying lower level management behave like that but in board magic happens.

How are these arguements ? your argument is that indian company run by upper castes known to practice rotten casteism in their temples, houses, house renting, marriages gatra- magically forget when running companies EXCEPT andhra people. Is that a serious argument ?

1 hour ago, Swatkat said:

Ah baapan domination adugaduguna racism eh bro. 

Evvadaina chepthaadu aa vishayam bro. Kaani @RSUCHOU ki adhi vundadhanta. Villaki hyd lo inti pakkane world top software companies anni thecchi pettinavaadu matuku waste/casteist. Ila untai argueemnts. Agree kakapothe malla kopaal.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Look YOU asked me what i faced in these companies. i TOLD you what i faced. If you dont want to believe  - why did you ask ra ?- i was talking about senior managing addressing everyone.

So what are you saying that a company cannot have biases? management cannot influence ?  clearly you keep contradictory bullshit everywhere. Saying you saw Telugu people in hyd behaving badly but again expressing doubts that tamil brahmins could have behaved wrongly. Saying lower level management behave like that but in board magic happens.

How are these arguements ? your argument is that indian company run by upper castes known to practice rotten casteism in their temples, houses, house renting, marriages gatra- magically forget when running companies EXCEPT andhra people. Is that a serious argument ?

Respect is a 2 way street dude. Tambrams, telugu managers evvaraina ivi individiual biases. It is not institutionalized conduct boss. My point was, the people who are in management (Higher management not your project managers and delivery managers) see it quite differently.

Institutionalizing biases pani cheyyadu boss. The management cannot blatantly promote as there are governing bodies of shareholders ra babu. Nee level lo vanda jaragocchu at a senior management level, the C-Suite and BODs they will have problems. Lower level management is not subject to the same stringent scrutiny of the market. VIshal Sikka/NRN feud jariginappudu, Infosys shares emayyayo choosuko. How swiftly the market/Sebi moved in. Same is the case with Tata/Cyrus Mistry issue. Caste bias ee level lo kuda undadu ani nenu cheppatledu boss. All that I am saying is the higher management and board have several stringent measures and direct repercussions in terms of shareholder/shares impact.

You are so blinded by your caste hatred to see beyond the caste.  

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Evvadaina chepthaadu aa vishayam bro. Kaani @RSUCHOU ki adhi vundadhanta. Villaki hyd lo inti pakkane world top software companies anni thecchi pettinavaadu matuku waste/casteist. Ila untai argueemnts. Agree kakapothe malla kopaal.

Inti pakkana, hyderabad lo. Naku intiki Bangalore daggara sir, Hyderabad kante. Kopaal meeku vastayi, mademundi sir, middle class batukulu. maaku kopaal gatra emu undavu. Unnadokate batuku samaram. Evvadocchina, maa batukulu maave. List of IT companies in 2004 in Hyderabad Vs list of s/w companies today choosukondi. Ee vedava vaadanalu enduku. CBN neeku devudu, dheerudu, shoorudu ayinanta matrana andariki anthe avvali ante ela sir. You are so blinded by your loyalty that you bring in caste, you bring in loyalty etc. Neeku nijalu akkarledu. Bhajana kavali.

9 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Respect is a 2 way street dude. Tambrams, telugu managers evvaraina ivi individiual biases. It is not institutionalized conduct boss. My point was, the people who are in management (Higher management not your project managers and delivery managers) see it quite differently.

Institutionalizing biases pani cheyyadu boss. The management cannot blatantly promote as there are governing bodies of shareholders ra babu. Nee level lo vanda jaragocchu at a senior management level, the C-Suite and BODs they will have problems. Lower level management is not subject to the same stringent scrutiny of the market. VIshal Sikka/NRN feud jariginappudu, Infosys shares emayyayo choosuko. How swiftly the market/Sebi moved in. Same is the case with Tata/Cyrus Mistry issue. Caste bias ee level lo kuda undadu ani nenu cheppatledu boss. All that I am saying is the higher management and board have several stringent measures and direct repercussions in terms of shareholder/shares impact.

You are so blinded by your caste hatred to see beyond the caste.  

So I am telling you what i faced - and you are defending people (higher management) you have never met other than some meaningless faith that they cant have biases. When shankar dayal sharma became president he is said to cleaned the president chair with milk because a dalit Giani Zail Singh was president before. This is the caliber of top people in india.

And did not tell you repeatedly i heard this from top management not just PMs ? you make too many assumptions. You are just too cocky and delusional.

No management will tell publicly that it wont invest in Hyd because it hates telugu people. What they do is ignore the obvious reality and hype up some other places like pune or kolkota with sweet talks of getting "north indian" talent.

You talk like indian companies are world gold standard. Most of them are failures with huge bank loan scams.

4 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Inti pakkana, hyderabad lo. Naku intiki Bangalore daggara sir, Hyderabad kante. Kopaal meeku vastayi, mademundi sir, middle class batukulu. maaku kopaal gatra emu undavu. Unnadokate batuku samaram. Evvadocchina, maa batukulu maave. List of IT companies in 2004 in Hyderabad Vs list of s/w companies today choosukondi. Ee vedava vaadanalu enduku. CBN neeku devudu, dheerudu, shoorudu ayinanta matrana andariki anthe avvali ante ela sir. You are so blinded by your loyalty that you bring in caste, you bring in loyalty etc. Neeku nijalu akkarledu. Bhajana kavali.

Yem antha dheenadhi dheena brathukul saar meevi. you work in fortune 500 from home and talk like some farmer tilling land in hot sun. 

I dont have na lotalty to CBN but just tell it as it is. But what you have is meaningless prejudices which completely distory the reality and makes a spreader of fake news and false oponion.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yem antha dheenadhi dheena brathukul saar meevi. you work in fortune 500 from home and talk like some farmer tilling land in hot sun. 

I dont have na lotalty to CBN but just tell it as it is. But what you have is meaningless prejudices which completely distory the reality and makes a spreader of fake news and false oponion.

What makes you so sure that your opinion is the truth and every one else's is distortion. You are the one who is cocky and delusional. The example you gave is of Cognizant. Is that not in the same bracket at the other examples I gave you. Infosys and Wipro have billion dollars in cash balance. TCS is the biggest of the companies. What makes you say that they are scams and with bank loans. Well, for the last 10 years, I am with non Witch companies and have a market cap in excess of 50B dollars. All of them. They have their own development centres in India. I work with big4( Deloitte/EY?KPMG et al)+Witch companies + local vendors day in and day out. The VPs and above have different driving factors than the DMs/Sales guys etc. I speak to their signatories, which generally include people with a title of SVP and above in the case of WITCH and Partner in Big 4. The game is different bro. Brahmin, non Brahmin, my state, your state go right out of the window. There will definitely be some bad apples here and there. But, majority has a different view. 

3 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

What makes you so sure that your opinion is the truth and every one else's is distortion. You are the one who is cocky and delusional. The example you gave is of Cognizant. Is that not in the same bracket at the other examples I gave you. Infosys and Wipro have billion dollars in cash balance. TCS is the biggest of the companies. What makes you say that they are scams and with bank loans. Well, for the last 10 years, I am with non Witch companies and have a market cap in excess of 50B dollars. All of them. They have their own development centres in India. I work with big4( Deloitte/EY?KPMG et al)+Witch companies + local vendors day in and day out. The VPs and above have different driving factors than the DMs/Sales guys etc. I speak to their signatories, which generally include people with a title of SVP and above in the case of WITCH and Partner in Big 4. The game is different bro. Brahmin, non Brahmin, my state, your state go right out of the window. There will definitely be some bad apples here and there. But, majority has a different view. 

it is not my opinon that upper caste people in india are casteist. Even a kid will tell you they are casteist. I cannot help if you cannot see the absolute self contradictions in what you write.

Are you now claiming if you make money in india then you are NOT casteist ? is that what you are claiming with market cap and all that? does it apply to Ramoji Rao or Lagadapati or NTR or chandrababu who all are also  highly succesful?. CBN not only was a CM for 14 years but defacto owner of Heritage with thousands of crores of market cap . So your own definition means they are are non-casteist. If you talk to heritage managers  - they will also behave in the same way. Sell and buy where they make a profit.

But that's not what you are saying - for people you dont like you use one logic and for people you like you use another logic.

I frankly admit there is kamma casteism. Because every upper caste in india is casteist as they get benefit from being casteist. Reddy are casteist, brahmins are unbeleivably casteist. Do you have that broadmindedness ? i dont think so.

26 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

it is not my opinon that upper caste people in india are casteist. Even a kid will tell you they are casteist. I cannot help if you cannot see the absolute self contradictions in what you write.

Are you now claiming if you make money in india then you are NOT casteist ? is that what you are claiming with market cap and all that? does it apply to Ramoji Rao or Lagadapati or NTR or chandrababu who all are also  highly succesful?. CBN not only was a CM for 14 years but defacto owner of Heritage with thousands of crores of market cap . So your own definition means they are are non-casteist. If you talk to heritage managers  - they will also behave in the same way. Sell and buy where they make a profit.

But that's not what you are saying - for people you dont like you use one logic and for people you like you use another logic.

I frankly admit there is kamma casteism. Because every upper caste in india is casteist as they get benefit from being casteist. Reddy are casteist, brahmins are unbeleivably casteist. Do you have that broadmindedness ? i dont think so.

Sare le bro, idiseyyi. There is no value I can add to this discussion. Jayamu Jayamu Chandranna. NTR amar rahe.

2 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

Sare le bro, idiseyyi. There is no value I can add to this discussion. Jayamu Jayamu Chandranna. NTR amar rahe.

10gey. Troll cheskuney thirige vaadiva intha discussion endhukanta.