The harmful cult of anti-CBN ism

Telugodura456

India chaala corrupt. Oka side antu support chesi waste. Andaru dongale. Vellu chanipothe narakaaniki potharu le ani anukoni prashantanga nidra povadam better. 

3 minutes ago, Sheri said:

India chaala corrupt. Oka side antu support chesi waste. Andaru dongale. Vellu chanipothe narakaaniki potharu le ani anukoni prashantanga nidra povadam better. 

I agree ba. In fact we can even debate that rapid development is not good because it may further enhances inquality. But what i dont like is obvious falsification - that creates a culture of dishonesty and harms everyone.

The main reason for such anti-CBN is the CBN-cult followers like @Telugodura456.

Bhajana vini vini, chiraku dobbi...teera chusthe chesindi emi ledu peekindi antha kanna emi ledu, only publicitiy..

Induke TG nundi kicked out..AP lo #23.

Aina kuda ie CBN cult batch ki reality ardam kakunda, igo itla pichi pichi threads esi sachina paamu inka samputunaru

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Apple_Banana said:

Hyderabad ayithe it’s just CBN whether you accept or not. I am a YSR fan in young but have seen CBN development

Like wise, Nenu oka while growing up was a ardent CBN fan…vanenburg IT park, Ascendas buildings chusi wow anukunnodini…appatiki inka inorbit kuda ledu..

Tarvata ardam ayindi…these swanky new buildings don’t mean anything to the state which had 7 crore population. It’s just that we were not used to see such things but after looking at the world, then I realized that what CBN did was a media management but not development. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Like wise, Nenu oka while growing up was a ardent CBN fan…vanenburg IT park, Ascendas buildings chusi wow anukunnodini…appatiki inka inorbit kuda ledu..

Tarvata ardam ayindi…these swanky new buildings don’t mean anything to the state which had 7 crore population. It’s just that we were not used to see such things but after looking at the world, then I realized that what CBN did was a media management but not development. 

Yes kaaleshwaram laanti buildngs are what we need ani realize ayyava. Do you knwo the employment generated in hi tech city area and golden mile ? how many lakhs ? how much inderect employment ? how much tax revenue for govt to spend on others. All you see is building and chiraak because they are praising sendraal. thats all you cared.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yes kaaleshwaram laanti buildngs are what we need ani realize ayyava. Do you knwo the employment generated in hi tech city area and golden mile ? how many lakhs ? how much inderect employment ? how much tax revenue for govt to spend on others. All you see is building and chiraak because they are praising sendraal. thats all you cared.

Employment generated benefited 1% of the population. They needed to be here and they are here, it’s business which is run on the principle of needs, demands and opportunities. Last heard it generated 1.87 lakh crore revenue. It’s Tg which provided them a chance to grow their business. There are many cities but not every city does not have such capability. Best example is Amaravati.

You need to balance both the worlds.

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Employment generated benefited 1% of the population. They needed to be here and they are here, it’s business which is run on the principle of needs, demands and opportunities. Last heard it generated 1.87 lakh crore revenue. It’s Tg which provided them a chance to grow their business. There are many cities but not every city does not have such capability. Best example is Amaravati.

You need to balance both the worlds.

Nee thalakayile - other you really damaged your brain or just bluffing. "they need to be here" ante as if it happened though fate. No wondeer none of the leaders you like show any initiative.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Nee thalakayile - other you really damaged your brain or just bluffing. "they need to be here" ante as if it happened though fate. No wondeer none of the leaders you like show any initiative.

Idi nuvve cheppali...

Cinema ayipoinaka credits vastayi kada...nuv CBN and NTR Ki iche credits kuda atlane vuntayi...lengthy list. chesindi emi vundadu, bhajana thappa.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Idi nuvve cheppali...

Cinema ayipoinaka credits vastayi kada...nuv CBN and NTR Ki iche credits kuda atlane vuntayi...lengthy list. chesindi emi vundadu, bhajana thappa.

it is clear you have  some irritation to cbn or ntr. I also have some irritation to them sometimes. But i dont need to lie and falsify to compensate my irritation like you.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

it is clear you have  some irritation to cbn or ntr. I also have some irritation to them sometimes. But i dont need to lie and falsify to compensate my irritation like you.

Not just CBN and NTR, just on anyone who gives unnecessary credit to undeserving people.

Like EAMCET linked to NTR.

Not just CBN and NTR, just on anyone who gives unnecessary credit to undeserving people.

Like EAMCET linked to NTR.

chesaadu kabatti credit kosam cheppukuntaar by. Too much  Chepukuntunnaru kabatti cheyyaledhu anattu vundhi nee vaadhana.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

chesaadu kabatti credit kosam cheppukuntaar by. Too much  Chepukuntunnaru kabatti cheyyaledhu anattu vundhi nee vaadhana.

Ade ra babu, emi chesindu ani chepukunaru ? EAMCET was introduced in NTR's time thappa NTR Ki ae sambandham ledu...

Ade ra babu, emi chesindu ani chepukunaru ? EAMCET was introduced in NTR's time thappa NTR Ki ae sambandham ledu...

Thee ra halw ga. Proofs thi. thega sollu vaaugthunnav EAMCET is not introduced by state ani. Give proofs.

https://southreport.com/40-things-we-all-should-know-about-sri-nandamuri-taraka-ramarao-ntr/

9. EDUCATIONAL REFORMS AND INTRODUCTION OF EAMCET.

Overhauled the entire state’s education syllabus for schools. He instituted statewide entrance examinations for all disciplines of higher education vis-à-vis Engineering and Medicine to name a few called EAMCET (Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test). Students, based on the merit of their ranks obtained in these tests, could join any state college of their choice.