The harmful cult of anti-CBN ism

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Thee ra halw ga. Proofs thi. thega sollu vaaugthunnav EAMCET is not introduced by state ani. Give proofs.

https://southreport.com/40-things-we-all-should-know-about-sri-nandamuri-taraka-ramarao-ntr/

9. EDUCATIONAL REFORMS AND INTRODUCTION OF EAMCET.

Overhauled the entire state’s education syllabus for schools. He instituted statewide entrance examinations for all disciplines of higher education vis-à-vis Engineering and Medicine to name a few called EAMCET (Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test). Students, based on the merit of their ranks obtained in these tests, could join any state college of their choice.

40 things we all should know about NTR ane article nundi copy paste chesindu eedu…

denni proof antundu…

Inka nayam iTDP Twitter handle nundi eyakapoyava ?

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

40 things we all should know about NTR ane article nundi copy paste chesindu eedu…

denni proof antundu…

Inka nayam iTDP Twitter handle nundi eyakapoyava ?

ok mine is not definitive proof. but its common understanding - even a child will tell you EAMCET is a state exam set up by NTR. You are making this new kathal it came from rajiv gandhi for entire country ani. Show the proofs or just moosuko and have some shame to still go  about lying. 

Arey Babu…Oka 10 mins nee political affiliation pakana pettu..

CET anedi nation wide nessasary…reservations, uniformity and central scholarships la transparency vundatledu ani critisicm tarvata Union Govt and courts directed Union HR Ministry to set up a transparency process. The result of such initiatives is EAMCET…AP was one of the last few states to implement CET’s but AP kante mundu major states already implement chesinayi…

It comes under state jurisdiction under the purview of AICTE and MCI. 

Ardam avutunda ? Simple administration language lo chepina…don’t fool yourself with false claims.

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Arey Babu…Oka 10 mins nee political affiliation pakana pettu..

CET anedi nation wide nessasary…reservations, uniformity and central scholarships la transparency vundatledu ani critisicm tarvata Union Govt and courts directed Union HR Ministry to set up a transparency process. The result of such initiatives is EAMCET…AP was one of the last few states to implement CET’s but AP kante mundu major states already implement chesinayi…

It comes under state jurisdiction under the purview of AICTE and MCI. 

Ardam avutunda ? Simple administration language lo chepina…don’t fool yourself with false claims.

Show me the link between this so called CET and EAMCET. i think you are pure bluffing and talking from your ass.

Nessasary of CET ki kuda background vundi…someone from Madhya Pradesh filed a case in courts saying uniformity was not followed and seats were distributed on the basis of 10+2 marks. A commitee was initiated and the findings were reported that SC/ST’s did not get their fair share because they were not able to get top marks in 10+2 and various arguements like uniformity in school education and discrimination on castes led to poor SC/ST’s gaining low marks in 10+2, which is the reason why there was very low seats being offered to SC/ST’s in professional courses…

apudu courts directed the states to reduce the cut off marks for Sac/SC’s which is still in force. This happened around 1977-78.

And when the judgement was delivered, the courts also directed the center government to explore the possibility of a common entrance tests  so that uniformity and reservations will be implemented uniformly and a committee was set up.

around 1980’s, the commitee submitted its report to the court laying the guidelines for CET’s, appointing a convener to fill the seats following reservations…

Veetine NTR implement chesindu…like all other states did.

NTR actually 2 years late chesindu…because of his political instability which was a result of his inefficiency in running the govt.

Okrike sava10gaku…chutiya to be or not to be is in your hands. 

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Show me the link between this so called CET and EAMCET. i think you are pure bluffing and talking from your ass.

Every state implemented CET ante malli proof endi ra Babu ? Why would all states implement CET’s at the same time unless there was a need ?

Andari CM’s dreams lo Ramudu vachi Eamcet lanti CET petani seppinda ? 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Every state implemented CET ante malli proof endi ra Babu ? Why would all states implement CET’s at the same time unless there was a need ?

Andari CM’s dreams lo Ramudu vachi Eamcet lanti CET petani seppinda ? 

show me every state imeplemented . You said something about TN. did bihar. rajasthan also implement? UP ? they are the states with most population.

I already did a little research for you ra halwa to call your lying. bihar started their entrance tests in 1995.- not the same time. INka koosindhi chaalu siggu tho thalavanchukoni po.

Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is constituted under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

show me every state imeplemented . You said something about TN. did bihar. rajasthan also implement? UP ? they are the states with most population.

TANCET, K-CET, Maharastra, MP vi chusinava ?

Abey angoor…TN was the first state to implement CET…vadiki emi light build elagaledu…it was a recommendation from center. And then Karnataka implemented. And then one by one all states implemented. Delhi still does not have a CET today and they go by cut off’s.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I already did a little research for you ra halwa to call your lying. bihar started their entrance tests in 1995.- not the same time. INka koosindhi chaalu siggu tho thalavanchukoni po.

Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is constituted under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995

AP kante mundu Karnataka and TN lo start ayindi, mari deeniki kuda credit NTR ki istava ?

Arey asalu niku koncham aina common sense vunda ra ? Simple language Lo chepindi kuda ardam aitaledu ra ?

TANCET, K-CET, Maharastra, MP vi chusinava ?

Abey angoor…TN was the first state to implement CET…vadiki emi light build elagaledu…it was a recommendation from center. And then Karnataka implemented. And then one by one all states implemented. Delhi still does not have a CET today and they go by cut off’s.

recommendation aa leka supreme court order.can you tell me which parliament act recommended it or even which study ? did that recommendation have any legal binding ?

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

AP kante mundu Karnataka and TN lo start ayindi, mari deeniki kuda credit NTR ki istava ?

Arey asalu niku koncham aina common sense vunda ra ? Simple language Lo chepindi kuda ardam aitaledu ra ?

I dont care about karnataka and tn ba. EAMCET in AP is something. I dont think they wer able to create the same impact.

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Most popukation vunte implement cheyala ?

Arey bewakoof ga….number of seats batti initial ga implement chesinaru…TN had highest number of professional seats and It was first implemented there…

niku gurtu vundo ledo..90’s lo EAMcET rasinodu Tamil Nadu and Karnataka Ki velli akada kuda TAMCET and KCET rasetollu…they had highest number of seats. AP’s seat explosion started in two waves..late 90’s and 2002-2006

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

recommendation aa leka supreme court order.can you tell me which parliament act recommended it or even which study ? did that recommendation have any legal binding ?

Supreme Court directions to Union Govt following a commuter report..then the union passed the orders to states …

Spend some time on how CET’s were started in India…Nike telustadi. Oorike NTR Eamcet techindu ani chillara lolli cheyaku…you live in a world where information is available on finger tips…spend sometime and I have you enough background.

Now the choice is yours…choose between chut and chutiya

Most popukation vunte implement cheyala ?

Arey bewakoof ga….number of seats batti initial ga implement chesinaru…TN had highest number of professional seats and It was first implemented there…

niku gurtu vundo ledo..90’s lo EAMcET rasinodu Tamil Nadu and Karnataka Ki velli akada kuda TAMCET and KCET rasetollu…they had highest number of seats. AP’s seat explosion started in two waves..late 90’s and 2002-2006

Ey aaapara sodhi. You started some bluff about CET pushed by Delhi and COurts. If that is the case shouldnt major states like UP and Bihar and Delhi right under parliament should be implementing it.

All you have is TN did in 84, EAMCET in 85 just one year apart. It is also too close to claim one copied from other.

But you still havent proved how Delhi pushed this. YOu are just lying through your teeth.