The harmful cult of anti-CBN ism

Telugodura456

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

CBN cults tho ide problem…

chepedi ardam kadu…vinaru…NTR Ki Bhajana cheyali ani decide ayinaka inka peekedi emundi ?

Eamcet ni kanipettindi nene broder ani anna garu pilipu iste Desham antha CET’s introduce chesinaru…

Ipudu happy uh. 

10gera. Full of contradictions because they are actual lies you make up post to post. Just in the hope something sticks.

THese maybe the techniques using which you built your view halwa but they wont work here. Instead use honesty and try to grow a little. it wont destroy you as you seem to fear it will.

21 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Ideas every yerri pappa gaadiki vasthayi. Dhanni implementation chesi oka shape ki ravadam is a tough thing. Why is it an upsetting issue to you whether CBN intriduced lagadapati or not.

Those bangalore bodyshopper guys like infosys, cts, tcs would never have touched hyd had not CBN happened. Most of you have no clue about interstate rivalries because - again thanks to CBN - you had a nice andhra to america pipeline. If you had to deal with those sambars iyers and iyengars you would have learnt to appreciate what you got.

CBN in general is not open minded person and like to take credit for other's achievements also... I dont like this attitude.

Another important feature of anti-CBN cultists is the "flip". At somepoint their arguments makes the flip from - "no he did nothing to hyd" to "he did too much to hyd and everything got centralized there". They don't even realize the contradiction in their argument. 

And reason is simple - they dont have any real intention to understand and use their understanding to arrive at an opinion that is truthful and honest. Most of them have caste rivalries and their positions are given to them by caste elders or cousins etc. All these arguments the make are about defending these positions and not about actually understanding the issue.

1 minute ago, andhra_jp said:

CBN in general is not open minded person and like to take credit for other's achievements also... I dont like this attitude.

Thats perfectly ok ba. I dont have a great vibe for him. one thing i hate about him is how he mocks employees in front of TV cameras. But that doesnt mean we should deny credit where it is due.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

I dont care about karnataka and tn ba. EAMCET in AP is something. I dont think they wer able to create the same impact.

Adhi meeru ela cheptaru sir? TN/Karnataka had more medical/engineering and ayurveda colleges than AP till the early 2000s. And you say, they did not create the impact. Just because Narayana/Sri Chaitanya lekapothe vallaku impact levani kadhu. TN tranditionally sent more people to IITs after Bihar. It was only in 2013/2014 that Andhra topped the list. So, EAMCET ki IIT ki link ento nakaithe artham kaledu sir.

19 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gera. Full of contradictions because they are actual lies you make up post to post. Just in the hope something sticks.

THese maybe the techniques using which you built your view halwa but they wont work here. Instead use honesty and try to grow a little. it wont destroy you as you seem to fear it will.

NTR ae CET's introduce chesi, India la oka pedda educatuional revilution techindu ra ayya ani septunna kada...aina kuda edupu adutaledu.

7 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Adhi meeru ela cheptaru sir? TN/Karnataka had more medical/engineering and ayurveda colleges than AP till the early 2000s. And you say, they did not create the impact. Just because Narayana/Sri Chaitanya lekapothe vallaku impact levani kadhu. TN tranditionally sent more people to IITs after Bihar. It was only in 2013/2014 that Andhra topped the list. So, EAMCET ki IIT ki link ento nakaithe artham kaledu sir.

Already ie facts anni seppina...but @Telugodura456 is hesitant to accept the facts and still believes EAMCET was the brainchild of NTR and it ushered a educational revolution.

Vadu anukuntunna educational revolution KA and TN lo oka decade mundati nundi  ae vunde...Looks like thos guy is from 2010's era who had no idea as to why people used to go to KA and TN to write CET's and study engg in those states.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey babu entrance tests started in china thousands of years ago. Infact the world itself copied from china. So then why remember NTR lets talk about how china gave us EAMCET.

And Why do you start LYING now. Kothari commission was a vast commission talking about lot of things. Kothari was AGAINST using entrance tests as sole criteria.

I am not crediting NTR for introducing entrance tests or anything. but EAMCET. an entrance test is not the same everywhere. but EAMCET changed andhra.

All this 

China started entrance tests? Will be indebted to learn the sources you referred to come to that conclusion. I am all ears to learn on how EAMCET changed Andhra.

Kothari was against entrance tests? Please tell me what you use to come to that conclusion. Kothari commission was the reason why there are public exams in higher education and we have eligibility tests. Kothari commission recommendations are also the reason for increase in the Salaries of teachers. 

You definitely seem to have some pre-conceived notions about the greatness of EAMCET and NTR that you are unable to see beyond. That brings this conversation to its conclusion. NTR Amar Rahe. CBN ajaramar hain. Peace, bro.

55 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Another important feature of anti-CBN cultists is the "flip". At somepoint their arguments makes the flip from - "no he did nothing to hyd" to "he did too much to hyd and everything got centralized there". They don't even realize the contradiction in their argument. 

And reason is simple - they dont have any real intention to understand and use their understanding to arrive at an opinion that is truthful and honest. Most of them have caste rivalries and their positions are given to them by caste elders or cousins etc. All these arguments the make are about defending these positions and not about actually understanding the issue.

There is no flip. CBN did not build hyderabad groundsup. He tried concentrating only on one hyderabad and he put all his eggs in one basket. So people say no to Hyderabad nene develop chesanu tammullu and they say no to his extreme focus on IT and realestate creation that he ignored irrigation and other industrialization which TN or Karnataka capitalized on. So, where is the dichotomy. It is all up in your head, sir.

9 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

China started entrance tests? Will be indebted to learn the sources you referred to come to that conclusion. I am all ears to learn on how EAMCET changed Andhra.

Kothari was against entrance tests? Please tell me what you use to come to that conclusion. Kothari commission was the reason why there are public exams in higher education and we have eligibility tests. Kothari commission recommendations are also the reason for increase in the Salaries of teachers. 

You definitely seem to have some pre-conceived notions about the greatness of EAMCET and NTR that you are unable to see beyond. That brings this conversation to its conclusion. NTR Amar Rahe. CBN ajaramar hain. Peace, bro.

I think all he is saying is give credit where it's due.

The commission report that you have pasted was 20 yrs old, so in those 20 yrs none of the ruling cm's implemented the cet in ap, ntr made it happen ani, thats what i understood so far.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

I think all he is saying is give credit where it's due.

The commission report that you have pasted was 20 yrs old, so in those 20 yrs none of the ruling cm's implemented the cet in ap, ntr made it happen ani, thats what i understood so far.

The report was a 20 year plan sir. Please check that. They first started with primary education reforms upto the entrance level. There was no credit to be given. CET implementation started as you would learn from several posts on this thread due to multiple factors. The origin of the idea is the Kothari commission report that gave way to National policy of education and the other things subsequently followed. Just like EAMCET in AP, TN and Karnataka started their own entrance examinations around the same time. What is different in AP? Why should that be considered an achievement?

31 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Nenu kuda raasina anna KCET/TCET. EAMCET valla IITs lo telugollu periginaru ante em cheppali bro? Adhi suste navvalo edavalo kuda teliyatla. My dad started teaching in 1979. His students went to IITs for M.Tech even before Eamcet was introduced. And ee CBN valla US vaccham argument aithe dentho navvalo kuda teliyadu. My dad had an opportunity to start his MS/PHD along with teaching position in 1991, much before CBN even became a CM. 1991 lo economic reforms valla vacchina marpulu, opportunities anni tama katha lo vesukovadam chesi ee picchi elevation endho naku ardham kadhu. 

In one of the posts ee Infosys/Wipro would not have come to hyderabad if Microsoft did not come anta. They don't even know that Microsoft opened its offices in Hyderabad in 1990, much before Babu.

https://news.thewindowsclub.com/microsoft-india-completes-25-years-75714/#:~:text=The company first established a,units of Indian corporate houses. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_India

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/about/india-story.aspx

Kaani babu vacche Microsoft tecche bhajana maatram aaparu. 

Inni link icchina kadha, ippudu inka cover drives start avutayi. 1990 lo CM evaru AP ki? Babu garu Chenna Reddy or NJR kalloki vacchi Microsoft India ki teesukurandi ani chepparu antaru.

What happened in Hyderabad was organic. Om phat ani magic wand babu garu oopina ventane nagaram mottam create ayyindi ani cheptaru.

Oka person nachakapothe analasys ennina cheyochu.. Microsoft 1990 lone vundochu but evadiki telusu.. IBM Hyd lo vundi anta 1985 nundi with 50 employees but no one tried to make it bigger till 2000s. CBN personally workaholic whether you believe it or not so he tried to offer free lands and infra so they started. Also I like his handling law and order and administration. He appointed very strict officers in major cities where law and order issues like hyd, Vijayawada, Kurnool etc. Compare to other CMs he did best in most of the areas. Coming to agriculture my father is farmer and he always says it’s not profitable but because lands he got from his parents he continued farming not only AP everywhere it’s same.

• Upvote 1

I think around 2003 i applied my DOB certificate and got in 2 days with just fee 80-100 rupees and applied again before last year for GC its costs 8000. I know he hurts Govt employees but middle class people enjoyed.

• Upvote 1

@Telugodura456 kudos to you for single handedly handling so many

us lo vundi tinevadu tg vadu ayithey chalu anukuney batch vunnarantey one can imagine the mentality 

tg vachindhi so what difference it made in common man's life

tg struggle lo innocent youth died n none of the politicians died 

tg youth ki em jobs icharu 

em projects kattaru 

em change vachindhi a part from doran co enjoying lakhs of crores 

AP lo caste hatred tho still some r struck in 80's.

inka name chivara tags endhuku pettukuntunnaru aney question radhu kani fake ga twitter lo vesey caste hatred pots ki mundhu venaka telikunda comments vestharu

jaggad ruling vadiki minchina kula picha sheem vunnada 

he claimed fake dsp posts n now gave most important things to his caste okkadiki noru legavatam ledhu adagataniki

sarey development discussion cheyara antey corruption aney comedy words testaru 

motham okadey tintey arrest cheyachuga migathavallu andaru dongaley in politics but who does better administration 

motham oke group na dora party is is full of tdp people people r so dumb

before tdp bc's did not even get priority 

balayogi was lokasabha speaker

raju garu was central minister

look at congi batch every one knows to which group they gave key posts noru legavadhu slaves ki