What you consider serious to settle back in india?

id_ego_superego

What you consider serious to settle back in india?  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

But what will they gain out of it. Ultimately the court will verify the documents and hand over the land to the rightful owner. Appudu you will even lose the money you have spent on building that house.. I know a similar case not 100% same but something on the same lines.. It took them around 8 to 10 months but the court ordered the party that occupied the land to vacate the premises within 30 days or face civil and criminal penalties. The occupying party is a big person but still he quietly vacated the premises.   With computerization of records in both the Telugu States It is very hard to occupy private lands nowadays.. Any change in record needs an aadhar fingerprint scan verification which can't be done without the rightful owner..

yeah bro there is a chance kada that they will hire big lawyers and make the case just to postpone forever in the courts

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

One of my eng friends... Aa rojullo vaadu ela bathukuthado Ani memu bayapaddam. Today his worth is ~ 50-100crores. Real estate lo baaga kummadu. He took the risk and it paid off big time.

5-6 yrs back maa Whatsapp group lo message pettadu konni areas lo land konandi Ani. Andaru lite thisukunnaru aadini. Ippudemo appudu enduku ekkuva push cheyyaledhu raa Ani Ulta aadini adugutharu

correct brother ..many similar cases like these.. friends who  barely completed bachelors or were comparitively low in career - have taken risks in  india business or real estate or export/import business etc - are big shots now.

ofcourse not all click but i know some clicked big time....

50 minutes ago, Bajanabatch said:

really or are you earning less in usa? what's ur salary?

aa factor kuda vundhi, naa career konchem stagnant vunde..
but point is in India - in my friends I noticed - strictly personal opinion and may not be universal --- soem became rich , and some are working their ass off still but they seem content/happy/

Just now, Bajanabatch said:

yeah bro there is a chance kada that they will hire big lawyers and make the case just to postpone forever in the courts

What's the point of it, if the records are clear and you own clear title, the occupying party will even loose the money spent on big lawyers eventually.. big lawyers charge a bomb like 25 lakhs to just do the initial review and 2 lakhs per hour thereafter or something like that.  So the occupying party has to keep spending crores eventually to lose all of it.. On the other hand government lands, wakf board lands ivanni they will manage internally without any courts or press coverage. 

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

oka sari US lo major issue to admit aite just the deductible portion and drug costs can bankrupt you..

How much will be deductible in the US? 6K? 8K? 10K?

How will anybody go bankrupt for just 10K?

health insurance covers up to 2M

Just now, SGB said:

How much will be deductible in the US? 6K? 8K? 10K?

How will anybody go bankrupt for just 10K?

health insurance covers up to 2M

Prescription drug costs?? Not all the services are covered??.. Ever been to a dentist and asked him for root canal??

3 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Convenience in India is good if earning decent. Uber/Ola swiggy online shopping edhi kavalanna doorstep ki vasthundi. If you are living in tier 2 cities pollution kooda ekkuva undadhu. Hyderabad lo konni places lo overcrowded/ pollution konchem takkuva if you can wfh.

My main problem is food/water quality, growing inequality, unaffordable healthcare in case of major issues (covid time lo choosam ga hospitals corruption) and prevalent corruption. Okasari if we have to deal with Government systems daani kante narakayatana undadhu. Dabbunnodike anni dakkuthayi

But in general, Health care is more affordable in India than anywhere else. Even with out insurance.

If you have health insurance, I feel health care is cheapest in india.

when I was there, few years back, I used to pay around 12K RS per year for whole family which covered so much, where is it doesn't cover much for 1K USD/per month.

Even if you don't have insurance, In india, regular visits, tests are very much affordable... where as here in US we will end up paying 100s of dollars.

(The above just my personal experience, pls share if its different for others)

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

Prescription drug costs?? Not all the services are covered??.. Ever been to a dentist and asked him for root canal??

Prescription drugs are free in India?

i am very fascinated by these threads of India return, conditions and lifestyle differences etc as my recent trip has been an eye opener in many ways..

just because we have the intent to return or have parents to take care of etc -  is not enough anymore. Like someone said earlier here - cannot expect to return to India and still do 9-5. no effing way.

Healthcare cheap avvchhemo gani…anni facilities vunna hospitals chaala takkuva…normal towns lo konchem critical aithene either chennai or hyderabad or vijaywada tesukellu antaru…depends on reachability…

ambulance aa traffic lo irukkuni  hospital cheraka munde patient  chanipoyina cases i witnessed…

9 minutes ago, SGB said:

Prescription drugs are free in India?

They are very cheap in India. Recently I read an article where a hospital in New York billed 16000$ for a drug and the same drug was available for Rs.191 in India..

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

Healthcare cheap avvchhemo gani…anni feacilities vunna hospitals chaala takkuva…normal towns lo konchem critical aithene either chennai or hyderabad or vijaywada tesukellu antaru…

ambulance aa traffic lo irukkuni  hospital cheraka munde patient  chanipoyina cases i witnessed…

Skip small towns.. Can you expect top notch health care in rural west Virginia. Something, in India life is different in cities like Hyd, Bangalore, Mumbai.  Life in small towns and villages is still very undeveloped services wise..

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

Skip small towns.. Can you expect top notch health care in rural west Virginia. Something, in India life is different in cities like Hyd, Bangalore, Mumbai.  Life in small towns and villages is still very undeveloped services wise..

Rural west virgina lo aina 911 ki call cheste response immediate vuntundi…as far as i know…

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

Rural west virgina lo aina 911 ki call cheste response immediate vuntundi…as far as i know…

Hahah.. netflix lo there used to be a documentary about drug overdoses in rural west Virginia watch it once..

Either way if you are relocating to India only move to big cities, forget about living in small towns and villages

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JambaKrantu said:

They are very cheap in India. Recently I read an article where a hospital in New York billed 16000$ for a drug and the same drug was available for Rs.191 in India..

That may be an exception based on factors we don’t really know and why insurance did not cover it.

as per Indian income levels, health costs may be proportionately equal to US income levels. If you are making 80-100 dollars an hour “in India”, yes health costs are cheaper there.

the pollution and adultered food/water in India likely will cause more health issues and more costs with low life expectancy