What you consider serious to settle back in india?

id_ego_superego

What you consider serious to settle back in india?  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Last time India vellinappudu....

1. Travelling has become cheaper and very convenient with Uber, OLA and Rapido

2. Clothing is very cheap

3. Variety of food is very cheap

4. Mingadam kuda cheap if you have proper contacts.

5. Lots of big shopping malls

7 hours ago, Scurvy said:

My observation: Now ppl are preferring to live some what close to ORR like mokila , shankarpally areas to avoid traffic. Pandemic was boon but not sure how it will be once in person office re opens fully.

ORR was great. Kaani ekkadiki vellali anukunna 2-3 kms local roads meedha povali gaa. That was the pain. 

Another deal breaker was parks & play grounds. Unnavey konni Avi kooda full overcrowded. 

8 hours ago, Scurvy said:

My observation: Now ppl are preferring to live some what close to ORR like mokila , shankarpally areas to avoid traffic. Pandemic was boon but not sure how it will be once in person office re opens fully.

mokilalo aithe pollution vundadha???

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

ORR was great. Kaani ekkadiki vellali anukunna 2-3 kms local roads meedha povali gaa. That was the pain. 

Another deal breaker was parks & play grounds. Unnavey konni Avi kooda full overcrowded. 

why did you decide to come back bro ? what are the factors. 

Just now, Sonu_Patel said:

why did you decide to come back bro ? what are the factors. 

Pollution & traffic were deal breakers for me. Surprisingly my wife liked and was willing to live there which I dint expect. 

3-4 kms velladaniki kooda chaala time pattindi. Appatlo flyover construction nadusthundey. Adhi kooda baaga add ayindi traffic ki.

Pollution mathram horrible man. Kid koncham suffocate ayyadu few times. 

I will give another shot after 5-7 years. Hopefully things will change by then

Convenience in India is good if earning decent. Uber/Ola swiggy online shopping edhi kavalanna doorstep ki vasthundi. If you are living in tier 2 cities pollution kooda ekkuva undadhu. Hyderabad lo konni places lo overcrowded/ pollution konchem takkuva if you can wfh.

My main problem is food/water quality, growing inequality, unaffordable healthcare in case of major issues (covid time lo choosam ga hospitals corruption) and prevalent corruption. Okasari if we have to deal with Government systems daani kante narakayatana undadhu. Dabbunnodike anni dakkuthayi

• Upvote 1

also, off topic:

i felt like - 10 years back USA return ayyinappudu; was felling well off compared to most my india buddies
5 year back - all seemed equal
now - most of the india buddies have surpassed in either wealth or "happiness quotient"

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, nosugarplease said:

also, off topic:

i felt like - 10 years back USA return ayyinappudu; was felling well off compared to most my india buddies
now - most of the india buddies have surpassed in either wealth or "happiness quotient"

One of my eng friends... Aa rojullo vaadu ela bathukuthado Ani memu bayapaddam. Today his worth is ~ 50-100crores. Real estate lo baaga kummadu. He took the risk and it paid off big time.

5-6 yrs back maa Whatsapp group lo message pettadu konni areas lo land konandi Ani. Andaru lite thisukunnaru aadini. Ippudemo appudu enduku ekkuva push cheyyaledhu raa Ani Ulta aadini adugutharu

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Convenience in India is good if earning decent. Uber/Ola swiggy online shopping edhi kavalanna doorstep ki vasthundi. If you are living in tier 2 cities pollution kooda ekkuva undadhu. Hyderabad lo konni places lo overcrowded/ pollution konchem takkuva if you can wfh.

My main problem is food/water quality, growing inequality, unaffordable healthcare in case of major issues (covid time lo choosam ga hospitals corruption) and prevalent corruption. Okasari if we have to deal with Government systems daani kante narakayatana undadhu. Dabbunnodike anni dakkuthayi

Unaffordable health care is true for lower middle class and poor. Its for sure affordable for middle class and upper. There are lot of insurance companies which cover upto 10-20 lakhs per year with a premium between 1-1.5lakh per year. 3-4lakhs coverage vi 30-40k per year lo vacheyali.

i agree with covid time. It was a hell. Not just india, even many advanced countries like germany were shortage of everything. Its something no one ever imagined. But question would be how much are we prepared if something like it happens again.

atleast 4 years back pollution was unbearable for me in most parts of hyd. Dilsukhnagar, malakpet, kukatpally, bhills, secundarabad, uppal, tarnaka etc places which i visit somewhat frequently. Inka hitech city aithey inko different issue. Full traffic kanapaduthunna prathi okkati honk chesthuney unnaru. Literally ears break ayyayi

21 minutes ago, nosugarplease said:

also, off topic:

really or are you earning less in usa? what's ur salary?

38 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

One of my eng friends... Aa rojullo vaadu ela bathukuthado Ani memu bayapaddam. Today his worth is ~ 50-100crores. Real estate lo baaga kummadu. He took the risk and it paid off big time.

5-6 yrs back maa Whatsapp group lo message pettadu konni areas lo land konandi Ani. Andaru lite thisukunnaru aadini. Ippudemo appudu enduku ekkuva push cheyyaledhu raa Ani Ulta aadini adugutharu

india lo real estate tough kada khabjalu, settlements by politicians, celebrities, rowdies, gangsters,  rich people etc., e thala noppi antha vuntadhiga

I have moved back to India in 2020.. There is a solution for all the above mentioned problems but yes you need money..

I live in a gated community in Kokapet, we have a lot of greenery here, lot of parks, a nice club house with pool and gym and all other amenities you would expect in USA. If you prefer greenery and parks there are plenty of gated communities in Kokapet, Mokila, Shankarpally with big houses, lots of greenery and parks..

Regarding healthcare, I don't know what you guys are smoking but oka sari US lo major issue to admit aite just the deductible portion and drug costs can bankrupt you.. Ikkada be ready for 10L but that is hardly 12.5k.. 

If planned properly life in India can be a lot of more relaxing and less stressful than life in USA, but yes you need money, ikkada kooda job ki veltanante kashtam, you need to have a stable source of money before you return..

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

I have moved back to India in 2020.. There is a solution for all the above mentioned problems but yes you need money..

I live in a gated community in Kokapet, we have a lot of greenery here, lot of parks, a nice club house with pool and gym and all other amenities you would expect in USA. If you prefer greenery and parks there are plenty of gated communities in Kokapet, Mokila, Shankarpally with big houses, lots of greenery and parks..

Regarding healthcare, I don't know what you guys are smoking but oka sari US lo major issue to admit aite just the deductible portion and drug costs can bankrupt you.. Ikkada be ready for 10L but that is hardly 12.5k.. 

If planned properly life in India can be a lot of more relaxing and less stressful than life in USA, but yes you need money, ikkada kooda job ki veltanante kashtam, you need to have a stable source of money before you return..

can we hit on women in kokapet like in the USA?? does it have hot women there??

3 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Are you still working for any us client?