Ap parsthiti entha digajaripoindooo...

Lovecrusader

what happend to 12 th finance commision recommendations??? about state's share , these are all questions have to be answered by GoI, reliance alloted kante 25% ekkuva exploitc chestunaru without taking any proper security measures

12 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

https://www.business-standard.com/article/companies/ntpc-to-supply-entire-power-of-new-simhadri-project-to-ap-112041000011_1.html 

halwa bro read this , if ntpc can do , why not ongc , gail , gspc , reliance , cairn etc ??????

emante meeku gas grid ledu kadha antaru , ongc dhi undhi, dani nunchi ivochuga

NTPC emana free ga supply chestunda ? Usually NTPC’s allocate at least 50% of the capacity to local state and if you are willing to pay, they will supply..demand vunte supply chestaru…and remember, NTPC is supplying to AP Govt which is ready to use..

Gas grid ledu…ONGC is not atmagouravam..why will ONGC, Gail or RIL will give gas ? Ae authority vundi ivadaniki ? I mean, I’m what basis mida ivali ?

9 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

what happend to 12 th finance commision recommendations??? about state's share , these are all questions have to be answered by GoI, reliance alloted kante 25% ekkuva exploitc chestunaru without taking any proper security measures

Recommendations are not laws. Finance commission chepedi onmy directives matrame thappa avemi le making varaku raavu…

RIL rules break chesi has drill chesthe, Directorate General of Hydro Carbon which is the nodal authority will look into it…What has AP got to do with it ?

13 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

@Android_Halwa bro whhat is the length of ongc/gail pipeline length , ???????minimal , what happend to all the promises they made about developing by gspc ????? how much they are giving as royalty ??? peanuts ??? what about blowouts happening on ongc pipeline???

I think Gail/ONGC runs about 600 kam of pipelines. Exclusive to AP. 

Emi promises ? Ekado promises ? Evadu evadiki promise chesindu ? Such promises legality endi ?

Like I said earlier, GSPC is for Gujarat ane apoha la vunnav…it’s like Singareni..although majorly owned by Telangana but serves quite a few states.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Emi promises ? Ekado promises ? Evadu evadiki promise chesindu ? Such promises legality endi ?

Like I said earlier, GSPC is for Gujarat ane apoha la vunnav…it’s like Singareni..although majorly owned by Telangana but serves quite a few states.

i differ with that , it serves 4,5 states but any gas goes through any of those states in western belt should after supplying to gujarat , guj has 7 grid gas pipelines

2 hours ago, Lovecrusader said:

A thread nuv esinapudu nen thappupattanu.....manavallu degara thappulu unai kabatte gunjukuntaru ani chepa....but that seems not to be legit, jargutunna incidents chustuunte.......

The way modi bending rules for gujjus in central govt contracts ...and allocation of them ....vidu prime minister a lekapothe Ambani ,adani sales boy a ?? Anipistundi

Mana state lo evadu power lo vunte aa vargham valldade ga rajam. 90% of wealth belongs to only two castses kada babayi mana statelo so aa formulatho modi Gujju vaalaki isthe same formula kada. 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, TechAdvice said:

Separation of states broke our MP power totally as a result..  all this we lost telugu ppls political power… look at TN they had huge development and when it comes to funds they get majority of funds in south. 

anthakamundu kuda anthele bro............

17 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

i differ with that , it serves 4,5 states but any gas goes through any of those states in western belt should after supplying to gujarat , guj has 7 grid gas pipelines

Guj has extensive gad grid network and it’s only quite natural. India’s top refineries are in Gujarat. Almost 50% of gas imports to India happen through Gujarat. It’s quite natural and because of its proximity to Gulf states.

The same East-West gas pipeline Carries gas from Dahej, Hazira to different parts of the country including Telangana and Andhra. How do you see this one ? Rajasthan, Maharastra,Madhya Pradesh and all the way upto Uttar Pradesh…

7 hours ago, Lovecrusader said:

Blame should be on every ap telugu person ....... Not only politicians ....janam nunchi kuda response em undatledu......national parties...emaina help cheyakapoina....

This is the biggest problem

Cbn went against center 

public defeated cbn

Public support lekapothey cbn situation vasthadhi

Tamil Nadu lo opposite

4 hours ago, Lovecrusader said:

i rest my case here ... i explained almost all points how injustice is happening to ap .....

Caste hatred mentality vunnatha varaku no one can save AP

Public needs to realize what's important

83 generation showed it

Ippudu worst

7 hours ago, bhaigan said:

United AP division ayinapati nunchi  AP paristhiti ila ne undi

akkada unna politicians mari cheap ga behave chesthunaru both TDP and YCP

Why tdp

56 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Cbn went against center 

public defeated cbn

Tamil Nadu lo opposite

Ok

8 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

legality veru..justice veru ra halwa ga. During british times it was legal to put shop signs saying "no dogs/indians were allowed" - is that justice. Also legality is justice when those laws are made by the same people. In india those laws are made by people who dont even speak our language.

3 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

Cbn went against center 

public defeated cbn

Tamil Nadu lo opposite

Tamil Nadu is unique lekapothe janalu grudda meeda 10gtharu