Ap parsthiti entha digajaripoindooo...

Lovecrusader

31 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

legality veru..justice veru ra halwa ga. During british times it was legal to put shop signs saying "no dogs/indians were allowed" - is that justice. Also legality is justice when those laws are made by the same people. In india those laws are made by people who dont even speak our language.

Legality leni promises ni evadu pattinchukuntadu…

Noru vundi kada ani duniya maatalu cheptaru…like CBN’s promises. Avanni nijam ayinaya ? Idi anthe…

Chilkara panikirani maatalu patukuni uguladithe paisa prayojanam vundadu…just like special status..

25 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Legality leni promises ni evadu pattinchukuntadu…

Noru vundi kada ani duniya maatalu cheptaru…like CBN’s promises. Avanni nijam ayinaya ? Idi anthe…

Chilkara panikirani maatalu patukuni uguladithe paisa prayojanam vundadu…just like special status..

legalilty justice cheyannapudu ...aa regime ne pattinchukone avasaram ledhu

43 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

legalilty justice cheyannapudu ...aa regime ne pattinchukone avasaram ledhu

Gaali maatalanu evadu vayya legal back up and law frame chesedi ? Sense aina vundali kada

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Gaali maatalanu evadu vayya legal back up and law frame chesedi ? Sense aina vundali kada

Neelantollu british time lo unte thellolla mochethi neelle thage vaaruba. They are legal and they have laws antu.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Neelantollu british time lo unte thellolla mochethi neelle thage vaaruba. They are legal and they have laws antu.

Nuv matram future light years la vundalsinodivi

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Nuv matram future light years la vundalsinodivi

I have understood and the ins and outs of the present system and i dont see any value in it for all of us - both tg and andhra people.

You dont even think in terms of people and because you dont really understand anything about how world works - and you also lack the skills to imagine a better world, a fairer world and a just world - you think some profit is to be made for you or your teddies by "understanding" how delhi works and working with it.

20 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I have understood and the ins and outs of the present system and i dont see any value in it for all of us

ROFL...

Have a good day.

Intha maata annaka inkemundi le...

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

ROFL...

Have a good day.

Intha maata annaka inkemundi le...

yea you keep trying to climb the system like a monkey. one step ahead ten steps fall.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea you keep trying to climb the system like a monkey. one step ahead ten steps fall.

I'm trying one step ahead and ten steps fall, you are struck. Literally struck. 

10 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I'm trying one step ahead and ten steps fall, you are struck. Literally struck. 

No. I looked 100 steps ahead in that direction and decided it is crap and pointintg to another direction.