First vegeterian train by indian railways using tax payer money

Telugodura456

37 minutes ago, surfExcel said:

oh, I initially thought irctc will not serve non veg in this train. carry kuda cheyodda 😂 lol.. what a joke

India was set up for 5% of the population in north. siggu vundaali ee dikku maalina country ne bhajan cheyyadiniki - esp that narsy fellow @Raven_Rayes

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

India was set up for 5% of the population in north. siggu vundaali ee dikku maalina country ne bhajan cheyyadiniki - esp that narsy fellow @Raven_Rayes

correction ra annayya... Hyd Metro lo kooda live fish not allowed to be carried ra. or any vegetables or anything that traders used to.

not even hawkers are allowed into the stations ra.

5% people use chesey transit ki migatha vaallu not allowed anta.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

correction ra annayya... Hyd Metro lo kooda live fish not allowed to be carried ra. or any vegetables or anything that traders used to.

not even hawkers are allowed into the stations ra.

5% people use chesey transit ki migatha vaallu not allowed anta.

mentalodu vacchadu. he is comparing banning non-veg food WHILE serving veg food to metro for city commutes.

why are you people so theda @bhaigan

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

mentalodu vacchadu. he is comparing banning non-veg food WHILE serving veg food to metro for city commutes.

why are you people so theda @bhaigan

city commutes used to allow hawkers, and have trader coach to carry veggies, fish and everything.

Hyd metro is for the top 5% excluding the rest. typical of uppercaste Indian to support such a system

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

city commutes used to allow hawkers, and have trader coach to carry veggies, fish and everything.

Hyd metro is for the top 5% excluding the rest. typical of uppercaste Indian to support such a system

THis is METRO - show me a metro in the world which allows fish or baskets of cabbages in its carriage.

mental narsi ga.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

THis is METRO - show me a metro in the world which allows fish or baskets of cabbages in its carriage.

mental narsi ga.

I don't have to. Metros around the world don't cater to just 5% of the population too. they don't price their metro many times pricier than their bus system.

you support a transit system that benefits your class.. so guys controlling India are doing what benefits their group.

you are a hypcrite for calling them out.

I don't have to. Metros around the world don't cater to just 5% of the population too. they don't price their metro many times pricier than their bus system.

you support a transit system that benefits your class.. so guys controlling India are doing what benefits their group.

you are a hypcrite for calling them out.

there is barely any difference between air conditioned city bus fare and metro fare. There is lot of difference between airconditioned bus fare (all buses are air conditioned in Beijing btw) and metro in beijing.

mental narsi.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

mental narsi ga.

you have zero shame supporting a transit system that keeps 'working class' out.

but want Delhi to include you into the loop..

somewhere the folks that travel in crowded Hyderabad buses are talking about you with the same disgust. lmao.

you have zero shame supporting a transit system that keeps 'working class' out.

but want Delhi to include you into the loop..

somewhere the folks that travel in crowded Hyderabad buses are talking about you with the same disgust. lmao.

yehe 10gera lowde ke baal. Working class dont want ac travel? you think working class wont spend a little more on indulgences ? what next chicken must not be sold to working class - let them eat only pappu?

mental narsi.