First vegeterian train by indian railways using tax payer money

Telugodura456

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. you try it ra. you are the one that is convinced that RBI would honour your request for a fresh note.

you'll be thrown in jail if you attempt to destroy money. because its 'not' yours. however 'hard' you think you worked for it.

Rey mental. Currency is fungible and is produced for society. But you do own the valiue represented by it. 

I have gone with my fatrher and replaced torn notes with fresh ones from RBI office. 10gera troll badakav.

You fcking b@stard is here to harass me not to debat.e

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey mental. Currency is fungible and is produced for society. But you do own the valiue represented by it. 

I have gone with my fatrher and replaced torn notes with fresh ones from RBI office. 10gera troll badakav.

You fcking b@stard is here to harass me not to debat.e

torn notes are different from burning/destroing your note on purpose. try it ra. and tell RBI that you did.

better yet, make a video and put it up on youtube.

if it goes viral, you will be arrested.

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Currency is fungible and is produced for society. But you do own the valiue represented by it. 

owning the value is not the same as owning the currency.

L&T will own Metro after they built it for whatever duration their contract says that they will own it.

but the money they use to build it is public money. that they pay higher interest on it is actually a case for not going private on such projects.

clearly l&t couldn't afford it, given how the second phase is being taken over by the state govt, just like it should've been initially.

13 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Idhi arambham maatrame. ikkadi tho agadhu.

Religious destinations ki velle inko 18 trains ni saatvik certified chestaranta.

Mana tirupati ki velle trains ni kuda ila chesthe kaani manaki noppi teliyadhu.

Trichy, Rameshwaram, sri rangam ki velle trains ki kuda chesthe appudu DMK vallu emantaaro?

Just now, Truth_Holds said:

Trichy, Rameshwaram, sri rangam ki velle trains ki kuda chesthe appudu DMK vallu emantaaro?

emanaru. max they'll wait for BJP to get out of power and change it.

online lo DMK fanbois arustharu. antha kante em cheyyaleru. railways is owned by the federal govt.

18 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

emanaru. max they'll wait for BJP to get out of power and change it.

online lo DMK fanbois arustharu. antha kante em cheyyaleru. railways is owned by the federal govt.

Hindi lo boards unnappudu adhi federal government property ani gurtuku raaledha?

13 minutes ago, Truth_Holds said:

Hindi lo boards unnappudu adhi federal government property ani gurtuku raaledha?

avanni free agents chestaru.. not DMK govt itself.

alanti rachha edanna leputaru, but they can't stop what central govt plans for railways

their best bet is to capture power or be in a coalition that captures power and make changes.

12 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

nee brother antu venekesu kocchavuga aa mental narsi ni. So there are some minor consequences.

daniki batch ki em sambandam bewakoof anna

9 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

owning the value is not the same as owning the currency.

L&T will own Metro after they built it for whatever duration their contract says that they will own it.

but the money they use to build it is public money. that they pay higher interest on it is actually a case for not going private on such projects.

clearly l&t couldn't afford it, given how the second phase is being taken over by the state govt, just like it should've been initially.

intha kanna mentalodu unnada forum lo.

Still holding on to crutch that bank loan is same as tax grant. 

How was the racism by the way ? must be really satisfying to see you abused like that.

28 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

intha kanna mentalodu unnada forum lo.

Still holding on to crutch that bank loan is same as tax grant. 

How was the racism by the way ? must be really satisfying to see you abused like that.

I never said that bank loan is the same as a grant. I said it doesn't matter. every money in the system is public's money. and the govt has the job of allocating it the way it sees fit.

an economy has a certain capacity to absorb an amount of loan as determined by the central bank.

now who gets that loan is a political decision. the money l&t used to build metro is in fact public money.

you are way dumber than you think.

16 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I never said that bank loan is the same as a grant. I said it doesn't matter. every money in the system is public's money. and the govt has the job of allocating it the way it sees fit.

an economy has a certain capacity to absorb an amount of loan as determined by the central bank.

now who gets that loan is a political decision. the money l&t used to build metro is in fact public money.

you are way dumber than you think.

hahaha - "they are not same" "but it doesnt matter". Govt allocate bank loans ? really ?

You are fully confused about basic property of money. I am sure you dont know the difference between money and currency. It was obvious when you equated a bank deposit with a paper currency in hand and called the paper as "money".

But yea you need to drag on. wont the guy who shared id be upset that you are not bashing a tdp or andhra guy enough. lmao.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahaha - "they are not same" "but it doesnt matter". Govt allocate bank loans ? really ?

You are fully confused about basic property of money. I am sure you dont know the difference between money and currency. It was obvious when you equated a bank deposit with a paper currency in hand and called the paper as "money".

But yea you need to drag on. wont the guy who shared id be upset that you are not bashing a tdp or andhra guy enough. lmao.

I'm not confused at all. I'm trying to explain to you how there's no such thing as private money, and you are still stuck in bs conversation about 'tax' and 'loan'.

l&t is using public money to build metro, which they will then ofcourse own. but the money is public's. how hard is this to understand?

its the society (through govt's/rbi policy) that has deemed l&t as worthy of having access to that loan. that loan could've easily been taken by the govt. that metro didn't cost the exchequer is a very narrow way to look at this. If govt had taken that loan, it could've created a more useful asset that everybody could use (ideally) and raked in more money providing that service, compared to what privatization has entailed.