First vegeterian train by indian railways using tax payer money

Telugodura456

6 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Think eating vegetarian food you will become fit the one who doesn't go to the gym

To be fact I hate this government they normalized even corruption also

4 hours ago, appetizer said:

Tax payer money tho Haj subsidy lu,reservations 10gutharu kadara...edo vegetarians kosam oka train vesthe endhuku ra edupu...

mari vela kotlu and laksha la kotla corruption evaru chesthunaru 

emanna comparison aa thu 💦

2 hours ago, bhaigan said:

Think eating vegetarian food you will become fit the one who doesn't go to the gym

To be fact I hate this government they normalized even corruption also

really? you think fitness is their objective ? or to practise casteism

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

really? you think fitness is their objective ? or to practise casteism

I said think in that way

but anyway India under BJP rule is definitely fascist 

7 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

loans taxes, deposits are just accounting columns on the RBI spreadsheet, which actually owns the money. and allows all borrowing.

you don't 'own' the money you make. you temporarily are allowed to use it. If you destroy that money, it's an offense.

stop beating around the bush with taxes dumbfcuk.

loans are giveaways to corporates to carry out an activity. Govt too is only allowed to borrow from the RBI, but at much lower interest rates. taxes are not how govt funds stuff. taxes exist as a balance for runaway inflation, coz the money govt borrows in many times greater and pays interest back to the RBI. The principal remains.

this is how money is managed. every single rupee that govt spends or corporate spends is all public money. the question is how effectively to allocate the money and to what purpose.

clearly allocating it to metro (even as PPP project) is a huge fcuking waste of resources.

mental gaadu now spreading misinfo on finance.  For this fellow  - loans, taxes anni spreadsheet entries anta. I remeber a bhakt guy saying LCA is free because HAL is also govt. it is like govt giving money in one hand and taking in another anta.

For a child like mental fellow like you money may seem like magic. Yes RBI can create money with a computer but there are consequences. For you to may seem like magic  - in reality a loan is different from a grant and a deposit is not same as tax revenue.

Anyway Why should i educate you all the time.

Rey @bhaigan @Android_Halwa  please educate your batch fellow.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

mental gaadu now spreading misinfo on finance.  For this fellow  - loans, taxes anni spreadsheet entries anta. I remeber a bhakt guy saying LCA is free because HAL is also govt. it is like govt giving money in one hand and taking in another anta.

For a child like mental fellow like you money may seem like magic. Yes RBI can create money with a computer but there are consequences. For you to may seem like magic  - in reality a loan is different from a grant and a deposit is not same as tax revenue.

none of what you said is intelligible. lmao.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

none of what you said is intelligible. lmao.

lmao!lmao!lamo ... LOL LOL LOL ..anna antha maathrana you dont sound intelligent as you think.

mental narsi.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

why you are tagging me ? what batch ?

what is this nonsense ?

pichi emanna ekkinda anna

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

lmao!lmao!lamo ... LOL LOL LOL ..anna antha maathrana you dont sound intelligent as you think.

mental narsi.

how does claiming that all money is public - which is unmistakably true, the same as some idiot claiming that LCA is free coz HAL developed it?

it literally means that LCA costs public money. money that is spent by the GoI. how is it free? Hyd Metro is also costs public money, money that is spent by L&T. they don't get to print their own money, do they? or did they access outside loans to build it, pls tell. you know everything about Metro it seems. I know how Chennai metro was financed. I don't care about Hyd Metro so didn't know about it. educate me.

you can't even come up with  a proper analogy. idiot.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

how does claiming that all money is public - which is unmistakably true, the same as some idiot claiming that LCA is free coz HAL developed it?

it literally means that LCA costs public money. money that is spent by the GoI. how is it free?

you can't even come up with  a proper analogy. idiot.

No - confusing loan/grant as same because money comes from RBI is very similiar mental arguement.

2 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

why you are tagging me ? what batch ?

what is this nonsense ?

pichi emanna ekkinda anna

nee brother antu venekesu kocchavuga aa mental narsi ni. So there are some minor consequences.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

No - confusing loan/grant as same because money comes from RBI is very similiar mental arguement.

I'm not confusing them at all. you are too dumb to get what I'm saying, or you are pretending not to have gotten it.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm not confusing them at all. you are too dumb to get what I'm saying, or you are pretending not to have gotten it.

How is a loan same as a grant from govt ra mental narsi. You said they are same because RBI prints money lmao.